Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Man all I want to do is bet but like the last 8 bots have given me an error saying I can't trade with them :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a slime
Apr 11, 2005

Coleman posted:

Look, man, I'm gonna give you a guaranteed successful way to bet on CSGOLounge.com

Add me on Steam.

Trade me all your skins.

You're done, you're gonna lose them all anyway.

Untrue, I started with around 50 dollars in skins and have about 300 now (although most of it is in Steam money because guns seem to lose value fast). If you're willing to stick to making 15-20 dollars a game instead of going all in constantly it is very easy to make money because people are idiots

aborn
Jun 2, 2001

1, 2, woop! woop!

teagone posted:

Man all I want to do is bet but like the last 8 bots have given me an error saying I can't trade with them :(

If it's a 'suspicious behaviour' message then you can just click through it. If it errors out when you try to accept the trade, it's Steam being dumb and you should just keep spamming the OK button and it'll work eventually.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

augustob posted:

If it's a 'suspicious behaviour' message then you can just click through it. If it errors out when you try to accept the trade, it's Steam being dumb and you should just keep spamming the OK button and it'll work eventually.

No, it's not that. It's just an error that pops up telling me I can't make the trade. The bot won't accept my stuff. Will try spamming later.

a slime
Apr 11, 2005

Thinking about making this a real-time service along with some other stats, but I think as soon as I publish it they won't be happy with all the scraping I'm doing.

whoknew
Sep 18, 2004

oh shit
im lit

teagone posted:

No, it's not that. It's just an error that pops up telling me I can't make the trade. The bot won't accept my stuff. Will try spamming later.

Google the error, I was getting this the other day. You need to delete some files in your steam dir and reauth. Should fix it.

whoknew
Sep 18, 2004

oh shit
im lit

a slime posted:

Thinking about making this a real-time service along with some other stats, but I think as soon as I publish it they won't be happy with all the scraping I'm doing.

So don't publish it to anyone. Except goons.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Nice to see pita playing well with his team. He's definitely one of the nicest CS players.

Edit: Also I hope nobody of you betted on Titan with 90% odds. Professional CS matches are so unpredictable these days that a 10% payoff isn't worth it, no matter what two teams are playing.

Smol fucked around with this message at 20:23 on May 20, 2014

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

a slime posted:

I think this is cool but there's no value to it in terms of betting, right? Betting locks as soon as the game begins or shortly before I assume? Also what data is it based on?

edit: Oh wait nevermind I totally misinterpreted what it was. OK yeah that's cool, I was actually wondering about how the percentages trended because you can't see it any other way publicly.

vvvv This also sounds awesome.

real dilemma fucked around with this message at 20:41 on May 20, 2014

Ephedra
Jan 5, 2010

Fight

->Jump<-

Item
gently caress betting on pro cs. We need betting on GO:ON games.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Ephedra posted:

We need betting on GO:ON games.

I'm actually all for this. Someone code a thing where you can bet your skins/stickers/crates/etc while spectating a goonman.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
Let me just throw this game while my friend bets everything he can on the other team.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Apogee15 posted:

Let me just throw this game while my friend bets everything he can on the other team.

Lol, the tears.

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

teagone posted:

I'm actually all for this. Someone code a thing where you can bet your skins/stickers/crates/etc while spectating a goonman.
grips and I were discussing various "skin challenges" sort of like this. Different ideas, like 1v1 challenges that you can do to other players, or monthly "most kills" challenges, etc. It would just take work on (someones) part.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Apogee15 posted:

I've been doing this for months. I'm an internet millionaire.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

teagone posted:

This happens to me when I try to confirm through browser instead of Steam. Sometimes I can spam through it but usually I just go to Steam.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

How long do these trading queues take to unjam? I just won like twenty whole cents worth of skins and I want them now :ohdear:

Coleman
May 5, 2011

pandaK posted:

How long do these trading queues take to unjam? I just won like twenty whole cents worth of skins and I want them now :ohdear:
You're better off leaving them on their service, because those "jams" happen all the time, and if you need/want to make a bet in a hurry, the odds of getting through to a bot when you want to is slim to none.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

pandaK posted:

Leave them in your Returns queue and use those to bet, saves you the hassle of having to trade to and from with their bots.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

mcvey posted:

Leave them in your Returns queue and use those to bet, saves you the hassle of having to trade to and from with their bots.

I'm kind of dense, so if I just keep the guns on this menu, I should be fine?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

pandaK posted:

Yes. When you make a new bet, you should see you return pool (those skins) to choose from.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Coleman posted:

grips and I were discussing various "skin challenges" sort of like this. Different ideas, like 1v1 challenges that you can do to other players, or monthly "most kills" challenges, etc. It would just take work on (someones) part.

Speaking of that can we get stats back for the server(s)? Even if it was just the gameme ones.

Coleman
May 5, 2011

mcvey posted:

Speaking of that can we get stats back for the server(s)? Even if it was just the gameme ones.
The new server has stats.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

mcvey posted:

Yeah, it's on the server site. Not sure if I can link it here though. WOOP.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Yeah but that server sucks and they're in-game stats, I want pretty pretty medals and graphs and poo poo.

e: stats are ok. I guess. Fine. Sure. STill get 100 ping.

mcvey fucked around with this message at 22:32 on May 20, 2014

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Speaking of stats, this is a pretty nice site if you're interested in an overview of your own performance

http://csgo-stats.com/

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

Smol posted:

Speaking of stats, this is a pretty nice site if you're interested in an overview of your own performance

I have killed 4207 people with the Tec-9. More kills than any other gun. I have better accuracy with it than the AK. Help.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Smol posted:

awye, check out that sweet accuracy

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Fat Lou posted:

I have killed 4207 people with the Tec-9. More kills than any other gun. I have better accuracy with it than the AK. Help.

Well when you're always <5ft away from the enemy it's pretty easy to put bullets into them :v:

whoknew
Sep 18, 2004

oh shit
im lit

Coleman posted:

Yeah, I'm planning on doing this kinda stuff now. Monthly-most-whatever giveaways would be encouraged by server donations.

teagone posted:

Yeah, it's on the server site. Not sure if I can link it here though. WOOP.

If you're worried because you think the site is for goons only, don't worry. Just don't share the server password openly I guess.

mcvey posted:

e: stats are ok. I guess. Fine. Sure. STill get 100 ping.

(100 - your old ping)/2 is the actual difference in latency from the other server, so it's probably not as bad as your WHINING is making it out to be

whoknew fucked around with this message at 22:53 on May 20, 2014

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

mcvey posted:

Well when you're always <5ft away from the enemy it's pretty easy to put bullets into them :v:

Maybe people should shoot me when I am >5ft away from them. :colbert:

a slime
Apr 11, 2005

pandaK posted:

No, once you have requested that they be returned you can't use them in bets. Now you have to have the bot trade them back to you.

You have to leave them in returns to use them in future bets, but at some point you tried to get these back and now they are stuck in limbo.

Coleman
May 5, 2011

Fat Lou posted:

In fairness, that's kind of the nature of pistols. I have more accuracy with every single pistol than I do with the AK. (Including the Deagle even, and that doesn't even make sense!)

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
awww yeah stats circle-jerk

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

Coleman posted:

In fairness, that's kind of the nature of pistols. I have more accuracy with every single pistol than I do with the AK. (Including the Deagle even, and that doesn't even make sense!)

The Deagle is my 3rd most accurate gun! first is awp and 2nd is scout(?). Fourth is MP9, Hell yeah.

e:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Shadowlz posted:

The Deagle is my 3rd most accurate gun! first is awp and 2nd is scout(?). Fourth is MP9, Hell yeah.

e:

My fourth is the mac-10 :confused:

Guessing it's because I almost never use it

edit: Ha I've got more cheevos than you assholes. I didn't even grind any (except that one but it wasn't *technically* grinding)

Necc0 fucked around with this message at 00:19 on May 21, 2014

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
The less u use a gun, the less shots u miss so higher accuracy yeah.

Hilarious that lous highest accuracy is the tec though

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

GeT_RiGhT has some hilarious(ly incorrect) stats :v:

http://csgo-stats.com/OfficialGeTRiGhT/

10.33 K/D Ratio
91.9% HS rate
110.6% accuracy with FAMAS
138.3% accuracy with Galil

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx