Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gleep gloop posted:

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Good shooting bro

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Couple I knew at lastcommand are finally having a baby. These are not attractive folks but I wish them the best. They are both wannabe bodybuilders and who knows, with enough hard work they can make it. Nothing wrong with that, I kinda respect it. What I don't get is naming your kid after Kai Greene. You know, the bodybuilder that hosed a grapefruit. Either they don't care or don't know. I want to cold link that poo poo but I don't think I could be that kind of rear end in a top hat.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Couple I knew at lastcommand are finally having a baby. These are not attractive folks but I wish them the best. They are both wannabe bodybuilders and who knows, with enough hard work they can make it. Nothing wrong with that, I kinda respect it. What I don't get is naming your kid after Kai Greene. You know, the bodybuilder that hosed a grapefruit. Either they don't care or don't know. I want to cold link that poo poo but I don't think I could be that kind of rear end in a top hat.

That was a fun google search

:nws: http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/fo...s-and-pictures= :nws:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Fart Sandwiches posted:

What I don't get is naming your kid after Kai Greene. You know, the bodybuilder that hosed a grapefruit. Either they don't care or don't know. I want to cold link that poo poo but I don't think I could be that kind of rear end in a top hat.
Wait until he's a high school freshman to tell him. And a few random kids in his class.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

gleep gloop fucked around with this message at 23:31 on May 21, 2014

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Really good butt.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Oh, gleep. :glomp:

holocaust bloopers posted:

Really good butt.

I concur.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Dead Reckoning posted:

Wait until he's a high school freshman to tell him. And a few random kids in his class.

Well considering google autocompletes grapefruit with the name someone is gonna find out sooner or later.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Well considering google autocompletes grapefruit with the name someone is gonna find out sooner or later.

Same with bing.

an oldie, but a goodie

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

God bless her. :angel:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Someone on my Facebook posted about their graduation from Grand Canyon University.

Sounds legit.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Someone on my Facebook posted about their graduation from Grand Canyon University.

Sounds legit.

Its a super Christian school in Northern AZ. It's semi-legit, but still a glorified community college

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Sounds legit.

it's a legitimate (christian) university in phoenix. why anyone would go there over ASU for reasons other than 'jesus' i don't know though

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

it's a legitimate (christian) university in phoenix. why anyone would go there over ASU for reasons other than 'jesus' i don't know though

Because if you can make it to ASU you aren't going to GCU. gently caress, if you can make it to Glendale Community College you probably won't go to GCU either

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Wikipedia tells me they're a for-profit college after being non-profit then being bought by some company so yea. I'd rather go to ASU.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Booblord Zagats posted:

Because if you can make it to ASU you aren't going to GCU. gently caress, if you can make it to Glendale Community College you probably won't go to GCU either

if you can't get accepted to ASU you should reconsider going to college in the first place

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

if you can't get accepted to ASU you should reconsider your life in the first place

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Soooooo I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail Calc 1. I kinda hate my life right now.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
calculus is gay + for nerds

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

shyduck posted:

Soooooo I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail Calc 1. I kinda hate my life right now.

How

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

shyduck posted:

Seriously, calc I isn't that hard. Calc II is the only really "hard" calculus at all.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
actually, some math can be hard for people, and all people aren't the same, believe it or not

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
calc I sucked balls for me cause i never took trig luckily my school has an insane curve in calc classes

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I don't know, I have an exam tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I kinda get what's going on, I know how to apply the rules as far as derivates go, but when they start getting complicated and throw logarithms and inverse trig functions into the mix my brain seizes up.

I've done well on weekly quizzes but bombed the first exam with a 58. That exam plus this one will be 40% of the grade. I've studied, I study with friends, I look at Khan Academy, I get tutoring, but some of it isn't sticking and I'm driving myself crazy with it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Why the gently caress are you retards talking about math?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
We're all just special snowflakes and :dings:

But yeah, some things can be harder than others for people. But there are a wealth of resources to help you out. There's enough spergs here that we could get people through a math class. Let alone what they offer at your school.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

shyduck posted:

I don't know, I have an exam tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I kinda get what's going on, I know how to apply the rules as far as derivates go, but when they start getting complicated and throw logarithms and inverse trig functions into the mix my brain seizes up.

just takes practice

reminder the ppl trying to insult u were also enlisted retards so we're on a pretty level playing field here

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

shyduck posted:

I've done well on weekly quizzes but bombed the first exam with a 58. That exam plus this one will be 40% of the grade. I've studied, I study with friends, I look at Khan Academy, I get tutoring, but some of it isn't sticking and I'm driving myself crazy with it.

A 58 isn't necessarily bombing a calculus exam. You have to remember, everyone is doing about the same.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
yeah dude if your class has an even moderate curve and it should you'll be fine

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Nope, no curve. Drexel likes to gently caress you. It's already challenging enough having to deal with the quarterly system.

edit: A lot of it too is I know I'm overstressed because there's a lot riding on this class and my future at this school because Drexel treats transfer students like second-class citizens, but that's another story. I should probably just try and get some sleep. Exam is tomorrow.

shyduck fucked around with this message at 03:26 on May 22, 2014

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
i was told there would be no curve in classes that had a 35 average but they eventually did it heh

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Yeah, go to bed and try to rest. Relax as much as possible. Stressing all night certainly won't be good for you.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah, go to bed and try to rest. Relax as much as possible. Stressing all night certainly won't be good for you.

Go to bed and never wake up.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

gleep gloop posted:

Go to bed and never wake up.

But then I wouldn't get to read your posts :smith:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Godholio posted:

Why the gently caress are you retards talking about math?

Sometimes you think "wow, great curve" and then you find out you're dumb and on the wrong end of it. (jk I didnt take calc but I'm sure its hard)

Sometimes you think "wow, great curves" and then you find out you're drunk and its got the face of a waffle house waitress. (jk I didnt read anything after Sara Jay's boobs and I'm sure I'm hard)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Those ears. Have fun getting surgery to fix those when you get older and release how dumb they look.

• Locked thread