Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Wait, was that Shirley from Community on the left edge of the screen during Parvati's interview?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

JakeP posted:

Episodes are on Youtube

Awesome, thanks!! Last time I looked they were still issuing take down notices. I guess it's been long enough that they stopped caring.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Well I'm glad that someone like Tony can win this game afterall.
And god forbid if he didnt win we would see Tony vs Russell season and we don't want that.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kloaked00 posted:

Wait, was that Shirley from Community on the left edge of the screen during Parvati's interview?

Next season of Survivor: The cast of Community

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Nexal posted:

Well I'm glad that someone like Tony can win this game afterall.
And god forbid if he didnt win we would see Tony vs Russell season and we don't want that.
Tony vs Phillip

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

JakeP posted:

Next season of Survivor: The cast of Community

Maybe Troy shipwrecks on the island and he calls in the rest of the gang with a radio made from coconuts.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Idiot cop woman is unsurprisingly bitter about being lied to by a cop.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Corn Cob Cop bringin the heat

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Haha the Jury hates Tony, woops

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013
Looks like Sarah put on a lot of weight at Ponderosa

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
"I'm not bitter but..."

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Oh, Tony, you idiot. Just tell her what she wants to hear.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Tony's bluffing his way into a loss

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

xbilkis posted:

Oh, Tony, you idiot. Just tell her what she wants to hear.

No one's a villain in their own story.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MORGAN IS THE loving BEST

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ponderosa must have stocked with ice cream

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Oh, I love Tasha's :rolleyes: to Morgan beginning her speech by complimenting herself.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Morgan with a surprisingly awesome question.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

I hate all of the females on this season

Except Tasha

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

The Kass hate continues....yesssssss

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SteveVizsla posted:

I hate all of the females on this season

Except Tasha

and Morgan

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Boxman posted:

No one's a villain in their own story.

He didn't even have to say he was a villain. He could have said "I backstabbed you, because you almost flipped on me once and I didn't want it to happen again and it was best for me personally" or whatever. But he stuck to the fact that he didn't backstab her, for some reason.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

that is not how you use "so called" Jeremiah

e: yea, but where you're from they also don't reward "orientals" so what you gonna do bro?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

This jury is as incompetent at jurying as they were at playing

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Oh shut up Jeremiah

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Jeremiah super bitter

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I hate the WHERE I COME FROM bullshit.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Tony is hosed?

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
He's lied us all!

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

I'm starting to wonder how this is going to go

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I'm trying to figure out how this jury would have felt about Spencer if this was literally going to come down to principle rather than playing the game

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

xbilkis posted:

He didn't even have to say he was a villain. He could have said "I backstabbed you, because you almost flipped on me once and I didn't want it to happen again and it was best for me personally" or whatever. But he stuck to the fact that he didn't backstab her, for some reason.

Oh I agree, but I was just saying its crazy how often people won't just say that they did something sorta skeezy.

Trish with a good question, trying to bait tony into saying "because they're all very stupid."

Also, Jesus I forgot how infuriating it is to watch a bitter jury. Just not interesting at all.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Trish trying to comprehend the Woo-ism

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Why is Tony rationalizing his strategy. Why is he committing to some bizarre code of conduct, where he only betrayed people who deserved it? He's unabashedly played a "I'll do whatever it takes" game to this point; it makes no sense.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Are you guys ahead of us? Trish hasn't gone up yet (unless you're confusing Tasha with Trish).

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Jesus LJ looks awful cleaned up.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Yeah, Tony's hosed here. I think he picks up Tasha, Spencer, and maaaaybe Kass? Everyone else appears to have a mad-on.

(I confused Tasha and Trish, yes.)

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

SteveVizsla posted:

Jesus LJ looks awful cleaned up.

He really does.

ColonelCurmudgeon
May 2, 2005

Shall I give thee the groat now?
Bitter loving idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS