Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

:allears: and then what happened in the reddit spaceship game group?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Preechr posted:

Because I'm a terrible person, I made a new character:

Section 920, even worse than Section 31.

the ship name, the "windowless van"....just perfect.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

HiroProtagonist posted:

Time to play "Guess Why!" Is the pubbie:
a) developmentally disabled;
b) a non-english native speaker;
c) homeschooled or a literal 13 year-old, or
d) the loving laziest speller in existence?

You decide!

(pubbie is also a literal furry, see fleet name)

I got to "wen" and stopped. gritted my teeth, thought about a happy place, involving fire and fursuits.

Torlacictus
Jan 30, 2007

by XyloJW
so how is the child molestering fleet going?
i imagine ya'll still defend aatrek, conquistador, epw, et al

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mr Wikstroem
Nov 22, 2007

And now you read this in a seally Svedisch accent Jå?

Torlacictus posted:

You keep going on and on about this and I don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, you should just stop posting and think about what you're doing with your life?

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

I remember you. You were the guy who got mad when we made fun of his build and melted down all over the place.

:edit: wait, no, that was another goon. You were the guy stalking Pulse.

Brute Squad fucked around with this message at 20:47 on May 22, 2014

WraithMind
Jan 26, 2011

Torlacictus posted:

Looking at your post history this is the only thing you've posted about in four months. I wish I had your dedication.

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker
Looks like he's still melting down. I've never been kicked from a goon guild before but maybe it's super traumatizing and this is just his cry for help?

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Hey guys we increased the Rom Mark gain with everything but Epohh stuff!
Btw we also broke everything but Epohh stuff on New Romulus. :downs:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That guy is literally the only guy who has ever posted about aatrek in this thread, it's amazing.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

-Troika- posted:

That guy is literally the only guy who has ever posted about aatrek in this thread, it's amazing.

Yea he's kind of loving retarded. I guess if you play a video game about Star Trek then that somehow links you with a dude that molested a girl that also liked Star Trek I dunno

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal

Baller Time posted:

Hey guys we increased the Rom Mark gain with everything but Epohh stuff!
Btw we also broke everything but Epohh stuff on New Romulus. :downs:

Well the starter packs are on sale for 2000 zen at least. It's a pretty good deal if you don't already have the T'varo refit.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Oh nevermind I see what happened. He got kicked from your guild or whatever and this is what he does now yea?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Apparently. :shrug:

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

Conquistador said in the chat that he doesn't think being a child rapist should preclude one from moderating a TV forum. So Torlacictus starts on a huge tirade about how that's the same as being 100% pro kid-raping. So he got booted from the guild/goon chat. Therefore we are all 100% pro child rapist. He was actually due to be kicked before all of that because he'd been tracking Pulse's logins and generally spying for some german fleet for a while. Him making GBS threads up the chat just reminded folks that they needed to get off their rear end and boot him.

So yeah this is what he does now.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
To be fair, everything Conquistador says is the worst thing anyone has ever said. This guy just can't deal with it.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Lagomorphic posted:

................ He was actually due to be kicked before all of that because he'd been tracking Pulse's logins and generally spying for some german fleet for a while.......

Oh..... so that's who he is. :sotw:

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Alright well if he posts in this thread again just report him and I'll throw another ban his way.

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

Mogomra posted:

To be fair, everything Conquistador says is the worst thing anyone has ever said. This guy just can't deal with it.

Yeah totally. I just don't think having bad opinions about things should preclude someone from playing a silly internet spaceship game.

Rotation Confusion
Jul 13, 2012

It's harder than it looks
you gotta admit it looks like he's pretty dedicated to his hate

quite the fucker
Apr 13, 2014

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010

Torlacictus posted:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

this is the most ignorant rear end poo poo i have ever read. the goonsquad doesn't loving molest kids!

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
What is the best Fed cruiser that can be had for very cheap? Mirror assault?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah, pretty much. Frankly though the free/mirror cruisers are all kind of mediocre, and the assault/mirror assault are just the best of the mediocre picks. If you like playing with cruisers, you'll probably want to pick up a Gal-X Avenger or Regent at some point.

Goat Pillager
Mar 1, 2013

revtoiletduck posted:

What is the best Fed cruiser that can be had for very cheap? Mirror assault?

Mirror assault or mirror heavy. Heavy can fit a grav well, assault is 2 copies of EPTW.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Asimo posted:

If you like playing with cruisers, you'll probably want to pick up a Gal-X Avenger or Regent at some point.

The sexcelsior is saddened by your failure to recommend the classiest cruiser.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

I just assume everyone already owns one already. :colbert:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I'm ashamed to say that I own an Avenger and an Armitage instead of an Excelsior. I don't know what I was thinking. There is no excuse.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
Armitage is awesome but the Avenger is Branflakes ship. So yes, you should be ashamed.

Mr Wikstroem
Nov 22, 2007

And now you read this in a seally Svedisch accent Jå?

Morglon posted:

Armitage is awesome but the Avenger is Branflakes ship. So yes, you should be ashamed.

I'd like to think that the Avenger is good enough to overcome that flaw and still make something of itself.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Nbreeki, you're a multiboxing menace and have been exploiting the caves on Risa. Also you bribed all of us into liking you as you're the leader of Dental, clearly.

So yet again Stoleviathan can't stay away from us. He comes into a thread about a fleet using foundry exploits and accuses us of being said fleet and also being behind every conspiracy ever, of using multiboxed alts for Nbreeki's latest PSA rather than doing a masterful job of herding too many loving goons, and he doesn't understand jokes we've made about lockbox ships being given to all recruits. Only the goon recruits get the ships :ssh: Thread is here but it's been locked.

Korgan fucked around with this message at 12:16 on May 23, 2014

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb
Where's my bribe? I demand a refund!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Well duh he's exploiting the Lohlunat Tribble bug. Without the +5 flightspeed, you can't get into the ESD shuttlebay and rob the cargo containers.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

I was going to pick up the starter Romulan pack, but it won't let me transfer Zen from my wallet to STO, it says "No Characters" under the server select list. I even tried downloading their stupid Arc client to see if it was some kind of thing where my character has to be registered with that.

Is there a level breakpoint I have to reach for my character to show up or something?

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Level 10, I believe.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Zaodai posted:

I was going to pick up the starter Romulan pack, but it won't let me transfer Zen from my wallet to STO, it says "No Characters" under the server select list. I even tried downloading their stupid Arc client to see if it was some kind of thing where my character has to be registered with that.

Is there a level breakpoint I have to reach for my character to show up or something?

That's why you use Steam wallet

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Morglon posted:

That's why you use Steam wallet

I'm using an old PWE account from ages ago, so I was just going to use old Zen I had sitting around doing nothing.

Thanks for the answer though Korgan.

1975 Toyota Carolla
Apr 18, 2006
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Pillbug
Registered for the wiki as "DavidKoresh" someone please give me access, thanks.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

THE YAK ASSASSIN posted:

Registered for the wiki as "DavidKoresh" someone please give me access, thanks.

You're in, have fun.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

Asimo posted:

Yeah, pretty much. Frankly though the free/mirror cruisers are all kind of mediocre, and the assault/mirror assault are just the best of the mediocre picks. If you like playing with cruisers, you'll probably want to pick up a Gal-X Avenger or Regent at some point.

It's not so much that I really like cruisers as it is that I wouldn't mind having one on standby for a change of pace now and then. But the price ended up being more than I want to spend on a mediocre ship, so I'll probably see if I can farm up for something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

revtoiletduck posted:

It's not so much that I really like cruisers as it is that I wouldn't mind having one on standby for a change of pace now and then. But the price ended up being more than I want to spend on a mediocre ship, so I'll probably see if I can farm up for something.

I really like the Mirror Assault. It's got a somewhat similar layout to the Galor so you can pretty much build up an AUX2BAT setup and transfer it over when you get a Galor without any issues. I'll even occasionally bring it out and fuss around with it just for a change of pace.

• Locked thread