Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dox023
Feb 23, 2009
Did anyone else notice that the fLCS site is still missing a full fnatic game worth of stats?

I don't think they ever added the game between Fnatic and Copenhagen Wolves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

DanrewS posted:

Did anyone else notice that the fLCS site is still missing a full fnatic game worth of stats?

A Rioters on Reddit said they're working on it:
http://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyLCS/comments/267yjr/final_scores_bugged/

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

DanrewS posted:

I'm pretty sure the points are there, just not the dot for whatever reason. I only have them as a team but it was something like 7 points for game 1, 5 points for game 2, 15 points for game 3, and then 15 points for game 4.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
:siren: Diamond Dewgongs :siren:

We will be drafting tomorrow (5/23) at 8:00 PM EST or after the last game of NA LCS. (Whichever comes later)

If you are not there or can't make it, a bot will draft your team for you and you can trade with other players afterwards.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

AttackBacon posted:

UGGH OVERPOW, 64 points. I coulda picked Kerp. Why didn't I BELIEEEEVVVEEEEE! Oh well at least I got Wickd and Shook. Hopefully Jesiz goes on a tear this game.

At least you don't have Soaz. I'm probably going to have to hope that Shiphtur, Doublelift, and Sneaky don't outperform Dexter and qtpie by ~100 points to win my matchup.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Previous Jesus posted:

At least you don't have Soaz. I'm probably going to have to hope that Shiphtur, Doublelift, and Sneaky don't outperform Dexter and qtpie by ~100 points to win my matchup.

Yeah yours is really up in the air atm. On the one hand, you have Soaz, on the other hand, ServaetesBot has Diamond and Yellowstar. He did get the Kev1n pickup which is a little rough though, and yeah, Sneaky+Double UGGH. I don't think it would be that tough for Dexter to get 60 points though which is a big swing in your favor. To be honest I think the strongest team in our league right now is Week 2 Nien the Groin though, that bastard Dox swept in and grabbed KottenX and Kerp Tuesday night.

Who are your alts Previous? I have Xaxus who isn't looking great but is probably more consistent than Soaz King of Tilting. Might be worth it for you to have options in top lane and I could use some more NA players in mid/adc/flex to swap in and out.

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 21:33 on May 22, 2014

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
If Mr Rallez is going to rock this hard (1620 CS) every week you guys better watch out. Now time to watch the Bjergerking/Xiaoweixaio combo rack up some points!

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Does anyone know what the bars next to the point totals represent? It looks to be a percent vs. 100 but that seems kind of pointless. Is it the percentage your player got of the maximum scored attained by that role this week (so far)? Because that would be more interesting.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

M. Night Skymall posted:

Does anyone know what the bars next to the point totals represent? It looks to be a percent vs. 100 but that seems kind of pointless. Is it the percentage your player got of the maximum scored attained by that role this week (so far)? Because that would be more interesting.

Maximum score in that matchup, I think.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

AttackBacon posted:

Yeah yours is really up in the air atm. On the one hand, you have Soaz, on the other hand, ServaetesBot has Diamond and Yellowstar. He did get the Kev1n pickup which is a little rough though, and yeah, Sneaky+Double UGGH. I don't think it would be that tough for Dexter to get 60 points though which is a big swing in your favor. To be honest I think the strongest team in our league right now is Week 2 Nien the Groin though, that bastard Dox swept in and grabbed KottenX and Kerp Tuesday night.

Who are your alts Previous? I have Xaxus who isn't looking great but is probably more consistent than Soaz King of Tilting. Might be worth it for you to have options in top lane and I could use some more NA players in mid/adc/flex to swap in and out.

My alts are Creaton, Pobelter, and fredy. I'd probably be in a better spot for this week if I had had Creaton as my flex instead of Svenskeren, but I really didn't expect Millenium to do this well. Is there somewhere I can see how many points Creaton and fredy got this week? Looking at my roster only shows projected points for next week.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Previous Jesus posted:

My alts are Creaton, Pobelter, and fredy. I'd probably be in a better spot for this week if I had had Creaton as my flex instead of Svenskeren, but I really didn't expect Millenium to do this well. Is there somewhere I can see how many points Creaton and fredy got this week? Looking at my roster only shows projected points for next week.

Yeah, on your roster click on whoever currently occupies their role and then click view stats, after that click the show stats by week button.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Kev1n is my surprise MVP for the first EU week. Guy netted me 81 points, the most on the team by a good 12 points or so. I'm second in the LazyLeague with my AD carry and support yet to play. Not sure what to expect out of Xpecial, but I'm confident in Qtpie. Feel pretty positive about winning my first match.

Definitely going to be swapping out Cyanide for someone else, and I'd do the same for Xpeke if I had any reliable replacement.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I still don't think Cyanide is a bad choice, he still made 60 points this week and Fnatic didn't even do very well (compared to 36 on Jankos, 30 on Diamond, Vs. 83 on Shook.)

So have we heard anything about Altec being good? I could really use an ADC for my flex slot, but it's EG, and I'm worried about him being another niQ. That poor guy got wrecked this week.

Celaver was probably my biggest disappointment. I didn't expect him to match Rekkles or anything but I didn't expect him to get less than half the points either. The support slot seems kinda iffy in general, I'll probably swap Vander out for Kiwikid, if Dignicoast shows up this week.

SilverSquids, I'm probably willing to swap Zionspartan for either a Midlaner or ADC, if you have an iffy top. Not terribly picky about who, other than "not copenhagen wolves".

Is there a way to check the point totals for players who are sitting as alternates on other teams? I can't seem to figure it out.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Darth Windu posted:

Kev1n is my surprise MVP for the first EU week. Guy netted me 81 points, the most on the team by a good 12 points or so. I'm second in the LazyLeague with my AD carry and support yet to play. Not sure what to expect out of Xpecial, but I'm confident in Qtpie. Feel pretty positive about winning my first match.

Definitely going to be swapping out Cyanide for someone else, and I'd do the same for Xpeke if I had any reliable replacement.

Hell yea Darth Windu. Killing it!

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

mistaya posted:

I still don't think Cyanide is a bad choice, he still made 60 points this week and Fnatic didn't even do very well (compared to 36 on Jankos, 30 on Diamond, Vs. 83 on Shook.)

So have we heard anything about Altec being good? I could really use an ADC for my flex slot, but it's EG, and I'm worried about him being another niQ. That poor guy got wrecked this week.

Celaver was probably my biggest disappointment. I didn't expect him to match Rekkles or anything but I didn't expect him to get less than half the points either. The support slot seems kinda iffy in general, I'll probably swap Vander out for Kiwikid, if Dignicoast shows up this week.

SilverSquids, I'm probably willing to swap Zionspartan for either a Midlaner or ADC, if you have an iffy top. Not terribly picky about who, other than "not copenhagen wolves".

Is there a way to check the point totals for players who are sitting as alternates on other teams? I can't seem to figure it out.

From what I understand Altec is a pretty solid adc, but EG would probably hold him back.

Are you wondering if you can check point totals for players that are on other peoples teams, or that are just sitting in the add/drop section?

Nevermind I re-read what you said and it was obvious that you want to see the stats for subs on other peoples teams. I don't think there is currently a way to see who has what subs/how many points they have after draft phase.

SilverSquids, are we still planning to group up after week one and talk about poo poo? I know someone in our league mentioned that and a few people agreed that it was a good idea.

Dox023 fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 23, 2014

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Spenny posted:

Hell yea Darth Windu. Killing it!

Hell yeah!

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Someone listed the top EU performers on Reddit thread, it's a nice little resource: http://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyLCS/comments/268y6z/spoiler_top_performers_eu_lcs_week_1/

Ninkobei posted:

If Mr Rallez is going to rock this hard (1620 CS) every week you guys better watch out. Now time to watch the Bjergerking/Xiaoweixaio combo rack up some points!

Especially if SHC get better at fighting and positioning!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
God I hope NA doesn't underperform this week. I have almost all of my team set for NA (with the exception of CandyPanda) and if I don't get good results out of them this week I'm definitely gonna have to do a revamp in specific roles I imagine. Right now my only concerns are NoName and Aphromoo in terms of points, as the rest of my team is pretty consistent when it comes to play.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

AdjectiveNoun ~ Did you give up? Die? Hey -- let us know the situation for our draft! <3

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

Obscurity posted:

AdjectiveNoun ~ Did you give up? Die? Hey -- let us know the situation for our draft! <3

Sorry, work has been super busy the past week and I've not had much time for this. Should be good for the foreseeable future, though.

We'll be doing the draft at 4 PM EST on Saturday; if all 8 participants are in #YourTeamSucks. If not, I'll make a 6 or 4 man league based on the people who are there at the time.

It should be fun, especially now that we all know that some highly-rated players aren't actually worth first picking :p

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Sorry, work has been super busy the past week and I've not had much time for this. Should be good for the foreseeable future, though.

We'll be doing the draft at 4 PM EST on Saturday; if all 8 participants are in #YourTeamSucks. If not, I'll make a 6 or 4 man league based on the people who are there at the time.

It should be fun, especially now that we all know that some highly-rated players aren't actually worth first picking :p
You can still go with everyone, even if they can't make it. The bots are really drat good at drafting, since one in my league has over 400 points from just EU alone and it still owns Balls, LemonNation and Vasilli

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I can't believe Tabzz has over 100 points. Doublelift is gonna have to do some serious work this week.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Millennium has 4 of the top 11 performers in EU this week, and Supa Hot Crew have another two.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

curiousCat posted:

Millennium has 4 of the top 11 performers in EU this week, and Supa Hot Crew have another two.

Gambit has 4 of the bottom 5. :v:

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Sounds good man! Thanks for the update. :)

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Lemonnation was worth more points than Hai or Balls in that game. :suicide:

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
Sure glad I have Dlift and Link. :D

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
So glad my opponent has Yellowpete.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

Darth Windu posted:

So glad my opponent has Yellowpete.

Was literally every other ad carry taken or something?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

TheChad posted:

Was literally every other ad carry taken or something?

No idea, I missed the draft. Maybe he did too. v:shobot:v

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Whoever has Shiphtur just hit the jackpot

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Hahahaha Shiphtur Penta oh lawd. I'm so sorry PreviousJesus. Welp. ServaetesBot is come to kill us all. It's especially funny because if this keeps up Shiphtur is going to outscore Froggen which is like salting the goddamn wound (PreviousJesus has Froggen as his mid to ServaetesBot's auto-drafted Shiphtur).

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

How many points for shiphtur? I can't check.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
About 51 points

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TheChad posted:

How many points for shiphtur? I can't check.
51.84 points, if he performs that way one more time he will beat out Kerp.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Flameingblack posted:

Luckily I have one of them in each of my leagues. :science:

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Gonna take this chance to repost my reddit team (Edward was taken out for Kiwikid once I found out he was negative):

Currently at 144 points

Edit:

Realized my post was dumb, thanks guys..updated with my lineup I care about.

Zaekkor fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 24, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Obscurity posted:

My reddit league has Shiphtur in flex and Bjergsen in mid slot. How do I move these around!?
You can't! You get full points from Flex if I'm not mistaken, but you can't change positions once the week has started. You can put him as your starter next week by clicking on "My Roster" and dragging people around.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Obscurity posted:

My reddit league has Shiphtur in flex and Bjergsen in mid slot. How do I move these around!?

You'd have to switch Shiphtur out of the flex position with someone on your bench and then switch him with Bjerg.

e: Oh I didnt know you could drag them around too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

Jesus Christ.

• Locked thread