Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Patient_Toffee
Apr 21, 2006

Break me off, show me what you got
Cause I don't want, no one minute man
QPR are going to be complete dogshit and then Redknapp is gonna buy a load of players for stupid money in Jan and scrape survival and tell us all how amazing he is. The horrible dog faced oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

at least qpr will be relegated next year, to be replaced, by millwall. in holloway we trust

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Crying kid alert :siren:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Well, I look forward to the Davids literally laughing in 'Arry's face if he tries to take Morrison on a permanent basis.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Chris de Sperg posted:

at least qpr will be relegated next year, to be replaced, by millwall. in holloway we trust

Just need to remember to sack him asap and get Pulis

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!
'arry does it again. :sigh:

I think he might be drunk as well, listening to his post-match interview.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Somebody make the Champions League final thread.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
Imagine if Bobby Z showed up more than five games a season, phwoar.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
why is there a trophy for this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lamont Cranston posted:

First and play off winner get a trophy but not second lol

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

Jose posted:

First and play off winner get a trophy but not second lol

I imagine the £120m is enough comfort really.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Y'all can suck it

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Lamont Cranston posted:

it's not important if there's not a trophy for it

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Didn't want to go up anyway. Premiership smells.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Premier League 2014-15 ft. Harry Redknapp and Joey Barton

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

on one hand gently caress qpr and redknapp...on the other we now have a chance to break even on carroll, downing and all our other 'good lad' england b internationals.

BigStu
Apr 16, 2011

I honestly feel terrible for the guy.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

MoPZiG posted:

on one hand gently caress qpr and redknapp...on the other we now have a chance to break even on carroll, downing and all our other 'good lad' england b internationals.

Should have offered Cole a new contract just to get QPR to buy him from us

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

So long fuckers I'm off to post with the cool kids again. :smug:

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I like QPR but have to admit that I feel kinda bad for Derby. Can't believe they managed to bottle that.

Meta-Mollusk fucked around with this message at 20:24 on May 24, 2014

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Oh certainly, I just finished watching it and Derby was clearly better in the 2nd half. Though I've been saying "how did they not score there" way too often with my local team (MLS lol) so I know the feeling.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
One thing's for sure: QPR are going to have to bring some more players in.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

Agreed, time to sign Ross McCormack and Stephen Warnock imho

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

the sex ghost posted:

Rio Ferdinand is gonna sign at huge wages.

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp

Corrode posted:

Y'all can suck it

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

gtkor posted:

When does qpr run into financial trouble if they dont get promoted? Is today like do or die or can they survive more seasons in the championship?
The money we owe is to our shareholders. One of our shareholders reecently spent £50m on his neice's wedding. We are losing a lot but not compared to the money that Mittal has. We're building a new training ground, a new stadium, and our owners are looking at writing off some of the debt. They might be naive at times but they are not in this to make a quick buck and they are not about to disappear. We have plenty of backing and today was not do or die at all.

Having said that...

Corrode posted:

Y'all can suck it

OOOOOOH BOBBY ZAMOOOOOOOOOOORA.

(Zamroa is poo poo oh god what just happened.)

Tunga fucked around with this message at 23:29 on May 24, 2014

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Nice to see all the QPR plastics come crawling back lmao what a loving joke of a club that only exists so the plastic hunk of poo poo that is West London can go to when they can't afford Chelsea or Fulham tickets and can't find any blacks to beat up

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Chris de Sperg posted:

Nice to see all the QPR plastics come crawling back lmao what a loving joke of a club that only exists so the plastic hunk of poo poo that is West London can go to when they can't afford Chelsea or Fulham tickets and can't find any blacks to beat up

You going for a personal record on threads shitted today or something?

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Chris de Sperg posted:

Why would I want Fulham tickets, they are a Championship club :smug: .

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Frankston posted:

Premier League 2014-15 ft. Harry Redknapp and Joey Barton

how awesome is this gonna be :slick:

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

this,,, this!!!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
QPR are a horrible bag of stinking piss.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

oliwan posted:

QPR are a horrible bag of stinking piss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I could have sworn taarabt had been sold a season or so ago. He was in all the papers saying big clubs all over europe wanted him.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

He's been saying that for years. I enjoyed having Taarabt play for us, but he's not even half as good as he thinks he is.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
he isn't even a quarter as good as he thinks he is

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Chris de Sperg posted:

I saw them play yeovil (for just £15!) and it was good to see Ravel Morrison and Rob Green up close, but on balance I think I preferred seeing Millwall beat Villa in the cup last year, even though I dont know any of their players adn the standard of play was much lower.

Can anyopne confirm whether Fulham's season ticket prices have gone down now they're in the Champiobship? I know they were doing a special offer with 8 games to go, just curious if it's less now.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Come Slade and the Os you beautiful bald bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Burqa King posted:

Can anyopne confirm whether Fulham's season ticket prices have gone down now they're in the Champiobship? I know they were doing a special offer with 8 games to go, just curious if it's less now.
You get four additional matches in the Championship so it probably won't change much even if match day prices are reduced.

• Locked thread