Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
If any of you put up a timeline video can you set it to the transformers theme?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

Sabel posted:

In the deep recesses of the galaxy, nestled in the emptiness of the void, there lies the pantheon.

The heavenly celestial kingdom, where the gods protect the ineffable power that are the jimmies. For eons they stand at the ready, less they are ever rustled, and the balance of the universe disturbed.

Our jimmies are eternal, none can rustle the triumvirate.

They await the rustlings to come, and steel themselves for the epic battle that will decide the fate of the mighty jimmies, and the fate of life itself.

We control the jimmies.

We control the rustling.

Hush, no tears.

Only dreams now.

I didn't read what that is, but that is certainly some weird loving poo poo, homeboy

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

If any of you put up a timeline video can you set it to the transformers theme?

I wont post a video... But, heres my timeline album:

https://imgur.com/a/4u9wA

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
It dawned on me, that in the past six months, counting this interaction, the last 3 transsexuals I've spoken to were former military.

One was a trans person who was running for city council, but she wouldn't talk about anything related to being transgendered in our interview. Apparently saying "I'm the next Harvey Milk," in private is fine, but saying it to the press, "Oh god I wouldn't want to do that."

So my question to you is, how common is transsexualism amongst the armed forces? Is there any sort of link psychologically, or personality wise that would attract a trans person to military life?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

holy gently caress where did you find an asian elf clan??

i need to go there... my people need me..

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Was your suicide attempt for real or just a lame cry for attention?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

God Of Paradise posted:

It dawned on me, that in the past six months, counting this interaction, the last 3 transsexuals I've spoken to were former military.

One was a trans person who was running for city council, but she wouldn't talk about anything related to being transgendered in our interview. Apparently saying "I'm the next Harvey Milk," in private is fine, but saying it to the press, "Oh god I wouldn't want to do that."

So my question to you is, how common is transsexualism amongst the armed forces? Is there any sort of link psychologically, or personality wise that would attract a trans person to military life?

This was already mentioned...

The military attracts a lot of the trans population because its a totally different culture. For MtF, its a way to show HOW MUCH OF A MANLY MAN HURP DURP MAN MAN you are. For FtM, its a way to become the man they want to be (im guessing).

Like I said before, I thought enlisting would cure me of my yucky trans thoughts. All it did was set me up for success.

Im sure there is a lot more to it too.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

baalaagaa posted:

Was your suicide attempt for real or just a lame cry for attention?

I planned it for a 9 days. I gave away a lot of my stuff and spent pretty much all of my savings on silly poo poo. I bought a bottle of Johnny Walker Green label and brought my sidearm home from work. I remember starting on the Johnny Walker and watching some TV then I blacked out. I woke up on the edge of one of the mineral fields in Miami with my sidearm and my bike. I was chambered with no magazine in.

So... It was time to rethink some stuff.

I paid for my own psyche to ensure my clearance and military service wouldnt be destroyed. I talked to some really helpful troons and transchicks online. And, I got my crap back in order.

Then I started HRT about 3-4 weeks later.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

holy gently caress where did you find an asian elf clan??

i need to go there... my people need me..

This was a "cultural village" outside of Seoul. It was very awkward, very touristy, and extremely hilarious.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

This was a "cultural village" outside of Seoul. It was very awkward, very touristy, and extremely hilarious.
ha
I like Koreans. Too bad Korean isn't part of the Asian cocktail that is my blood...

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

synthyboots posted:

why do you make that stupid loving face in ever picture

I've tried to get her to do a real smile for years now

I have been successful a couple of times

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
yo ill gently caress anything with a b-hole

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
What was it like when you started on HRT? I take shots for TRT because for some unknown reason my body decided that it just didn't want to make testosterone any more, and I have no idea for how long I was walking around hilariously low on test. It's funny because for years I lived my life pretty listless with no sexual drive whatsoever. Even when I started I didn't even really believe them when they said I'd feel better because I was just so used to feeling inert. Now it's unbelievable how much different I feel now my test levels are normal. Hormones can undeniably dictate your mood and how you think, so I guess what I want to know is do you notice the way you think being different from before the hormones? Is there a time where you're like, "There's the old me when I had thoughts like a man, and now I'm a totally different person."?

BoothsBeard
May 26, 2014

I am Toni Lippi posted:

What was it like when you started on HRT? I take shots for TRT because for some unknown reason my body decided that it just didn't want to make testosterone any more, and I have no idea for how long I was walking around hilariously low on test. It's funny because for years I lived my life pretty listless with no sexual drive whatsoever. Even when I started I didn't even really believe them when they said I'd feel better because I was just so used to feeling inert. Now it's unbelievable how much different I feel now my test levels are normal. Hormones can undeniably dictate your mood and how you think, so I guess what I want to know is do you notice the way you think being different from before the hormones? Is there a time where you're like, "There's the old me when I had thoughts like a man, and now I'm a totally different person."?

I will be praying that the Lord might restore your masculinity that you might be able to someday complete your Christian duties.

Thank you and God Bless.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

do people ever question you using the bathroom

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

BoothsBeard posted:

I will be praying that the Lord might restore your masculinity that you might be able to someday complete your Christian duties.

Thank you and God Bless.

The Lord took away my masculinity. Science gave it right the gently caress back.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I have no sex drive any more, which I like. My thoughts are very very different. My mood has improved a lot. I do find that I have less energy and I am more apt to chill at my place. Overall, its a huge improvement from being a testosterone soaked army dude.

BoothsBeard
May 26, 2014

I am Toni Lippi posted:

The Lord took away my masculinity. Science gave it right the gently caress back.

And who empowered the scientists to be able to grant you your manhood back? The LORD, that's who. :smug:I will still keep you in my prayers.

Thank you and God Bless.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Alberto Basalm posted:

do people ever question you using the bathroom

Nah, I just go when I need to.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
You still look like a dude. Just a flaming homosexual. So I guess you're halfway towards your goal?

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Nah, I just go when I need to.

thats really good. i would think if i was in your situation i would get pissed off if someone ever did. im glad no one does. Rock on ok?!

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

I have no sex drive any more, which I like. My thoughts are very very different. My mood has improved a lot. I do find that I have less energy and I am more apt to chill at my place. Overall, its a huge improvement from being a testosterone soaked army dude.

you coulda just smoked a lot of weed, same thing

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
How's it feel to be a new member of the Pussy Cartel?

Speaking of which, you'll wanna swing by HR and see Nicole, she'll have your pussy paperwork and benefits packages to go over. And a welcome basket, but I didn't tell you that :ssh:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

BoothsBeard posted:

And who empowered the scientists to be able to grant you your manhood back? The LORD, that's who. :smug:I will still keep you in my prayers.

Thank you and God Bless.
Who is Booth and why are you covering for his faggotry

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

What sci-fi univers would you prefer to live in, Star Trek, STar Wars, Warhammer 40k, Marvel, DC, Stargate, sliders, culture, foundation, Uplift, Red Mars, Martian Chronicles, Gundam, 5 star stories, riddick, aliens, starcraft, VOTOMS, I,robot, John Carter, Halo, Defiance, Hainish, Man-Kzin, Pacific Rim, Dune, Xeelee, Foreigner, RIFTS, Shadowrun, X-COM, Infinity, Riverworld, world of tiers, Alliance-Union, Quantum Leap, Hunger Games, Primer or other PLEASE SPECIFY

The Culture, except with no trooning because that would fundamentally change your identity and it doesn't make any sense to change sex but still be the same person.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
So, how bad does Tom Gabel/Laura Jane Grace's new album Transgender Dysphoria Blues suck compared to Against Me's "The Eternal Cowboy" or "Searching For A Former Clarity?" Should I blame trans culture for that?

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
Troons seem like hosed up bisexuals/homosexuals who were raised poorly and have messed up ideas about sex/gender. confirm/deny

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fireless Phoenix posted:

Troons seem like hosed up bisexuals/homosexuals who were raised poorly and have messed up ideas about sex/gender. confirm/deny

not sure how I can c/d this without some sort of proof

sounds like you're speculating

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

not sure how I can c/d this without some sort of proof

sounds like you're speculating

i'm asking

troons can you provide an objective view on thequality of your upbringing tia

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Yo how was your day, OP?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fireless Phoenix posted:

troons can you provide an objective view on thequality of your upbringing

lmao

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If there was a pill that a pregnant woman could take that would guarantee her kid wouldn't be trans, would you advise her to take it?

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp
what is your personal opinion of homosexuality?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I want you all to know that- even though you don't care, and shouldn't -I don't hate you. I just disagree with your existence on both a visceral and philosophical level.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

You seem like a pretty cool dude and im not being sarcastic when i say that I hope you find peace with yourself in the future and are content good luck

e: i hope this doesn't seem condescending i meant it with sincerity okay bye

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

lonesomedwarf posted:

You seem like a pretty cool dude and im not being sarcastic when i say that I hope you find peace with yourself in the future and are content good luck

e: i hope this doesn't seem condescending i meant it with sincerity okay bye

same

milktwice
Feb 15, 2012
Why did that guy stop posting swans?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Why do all trannies have lovely pasts?

Its almost like having a lovely life is somehow linked to having issues.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

psyopmonkey posted:

Whoa, I have that exact same Ghostbusters t-shirt.

I don't have any questions for you. That GB shirt tells me everything I need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
why can't we ask you about your junk?

• Locked thread