Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Feinne posted:

I just want to start a groundswell for this now, if we ever see a zombie roll doubles he's getting Hail Mary Pass.

I promise that if a zombie gets HMP I will do it at least once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pasco
Oct 2, 2010

After all the talk of loving the Flesh Golem dodge animation, Beefslab should clearly get Break Tackle.

As our premier ball-grabber, Santos would really benefit from Sure Hands.

Hungrylike the Werewolf is the only reasonable choice.

Smoky Bandana
Oct 1, 2009

You can trip on my synthesizer.

Pasco posted:

After all the talk of loving the Flesh Golem dodge animation, Beefslab should clearly get Break Tackle.

As our premier ball-grabber, Santos would really benefit from Sure Hands.

Good calls, Break Tackle's got just the right amount utility and uselessness for this kind of LP and Sure Hands is only proper.

nthing Hungrylike as well.

NO FUN ZONE
Oct 1, 2013

:rznv: :rznv: :rznv:
Block for both and Hungrylike for the Wolf.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I did vote for Precious, but I am changing my vote to HungryLike

Box wine
Apr 6, 2005

ah crap
HungryLike

Fire wolf and rebuy him. GNU is only allowed to have one.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Ok let's go ahead and call it, Block Block and Hungrylike

And now that we have a new member let's do a roll call of the team

Hungrylike is front and center for some reason

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Oh yeah we should probably do another vote as well, I totally forgot

After buying the wolf we have 50k in earnings, what should our next purchase be? (assuming no other player deaths in the next match)

1. Save up for a second Ghoul(70k so we will get enough money next match) - The benefits should speak for themselves, Ghouls may be fragile but they're invaluable.
2. Buy a Zombie - 12 players should be enough, and 13 should be more than enough assuming we save up for the ghoul, but it's an option
3. Do neither - Keep saving our cash for a rainy day, aka one of our players dies. Player deaths or serious injuries will always trigger a vote of some kind so if buying another player isn't an immediate concern to you this is the choice you'd want
4. Spend it all on cheerleaders and assistant coaches - Dead horse, etc etc

The deadline on this one will be when I post the first half of the next match. Again, I'll probably call it early if there's an overwhelming majority.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
4 except all on cheerleaders, coaches are useless.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Cheerleaders! Can we really get a dead horse? And reanimate it? That'd be pretty sweet.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

More ghouls! I like our ghoul and they'd improve our scoring game.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Save for another Ghoul.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Let the ghoul times rold.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Ghoul thing we can save up money to buy more of them.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.

GNU Order posted:

Hungrylike is front and center for some reason

Oh good, the new wolf's a showboat fresh from his college bloodbowl circuit. Gonna have to PT that out of him, coach. :colbert:

More Ghouls, then you'll finally have an actual Necromantic team. And since there's one Blodge Ghoul now, the other one can easily be the Funhaver Ghoul.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Save up for another Ghoul. The first one will be dead by then.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Victor Vermis posted:

Save up for another Ghoul. The first one will be dead by then.

Now, now. He might only end up with -Agi next game.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Aren't 1 and 3 the same thing?
get a ghoul because the pitch needs more blood on it anyway.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Ghoul! Zombies are horrible for anything other than getting punched. We need every positional.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

FoolyCharged posted:

Aren't 1 and 3 the same thing?
get a ghoul because the pitch needs more blood on it anyway.

Do nothing implies you don't want to buy a second ghoul even if no deaths happen and we have the money.
Why anybody would want this would be beyond me but it's as valid an option as cheerleaders, at least.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Save up for a Ghoul. You should never have to buy more zombies - just murder your way to more zombies :colbert:

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Go for the Ghoul

Santos Von Hammerstein has been really good and consistent in every game you've played so far. And if nothing else a ghoul is better than another zombie.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Get a Zombie. I guess you're going to hit the game with Yapo before you get both Ghouls Block/Wrestle, and I would way rather be risking some dumb AV8 idiot that can regen than a pretty fresh Ghoul who's possibly going to get maimed and cost more TV to boot.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Yapo is a bitch, I'm not worried about him

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
#flingsthrown.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Cheerleaders and AssCoaches

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Wait, why am I voting for good decisions I play this jerk later. I need to rethink my voting strategy.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP

GNU Order posted:

Yapo is a bitch, I'm not worried about him

Rude. Good thing I already have like 4 mightily blowfull dudes then.

koze
Jul 17, 2009
Blow it all on cheerleaders.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

GNU Order posted:

Do nothing implies you don't want to buy a second ghoul even if no deaths happen and we have the money.
Why anybody would want this would be beyond me but it's as valid an option as cheerleaders, at least.

Are you implying something about cheerleaders?

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

uPen posted:

Are you implying something about cheerleaders?

Only that actively doing nothing would be as good of an option as hiring cheerleaders

Do you really think the crowd will want to see zombies in bikinis shuffling around trying to pump them up?

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009

GNU Order posted:

Only that actively doing nothing would be as good of an option as hiring cheerleaders

Do you really think the crowd will want to see zombies in bikinis shuffling around trying to pump them up?

It's for the undead fans.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They don't even have blood to get pumping.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
it's boring, but Block & Block is the best bet to start things off. Fun skills can happen later.

Gonna go for something different on the new wolf and vote for Team Jacob

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
This LP has me itching to play again, picking up teams I haven't played before (Dark Elves, Lizardmen and Chaos Dwarves are on the list). I'm afraid of teams with huge diferences between players, so it'll be DE until I remember how to play. What's a good starting lineup?

A quick scan of the roster makes me think 4 Blitzers, 1 Runner, 6 Line-Elves, 2 Re-Rolls, because Witch Elves seem a huge liability at the start. Not surfing makes me sad, though.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Fat Samurai posted:

This LP has me itching to play again, picking up teams I haven't played before (Dark Elves, Lizardmen and Chaos Dwarves are on the list). I'm afraid of teams with huge diferences between players, so it'll be DE until I remember how to play. What's a good starting lineup?

A quick scan of the roster makes me think 4 Blitzers, 1 Runner, 6 Line-Elves, 2 Re-Rolls, because Witch Elves seem a huge liability at the start. Not surfing makes me sad, though.

4 Blitzers is definitely the serious Business startup. So that's probably the most solid starting lineup.

Also, Cheerleaders. Because Cyanide changed it so you get none if you don't buy any now.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Small request: Can you put the newbie posts like this one in the first post? They can be quite handy.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Ghooooouls We can get more zombies later, it's not like if we get lucky with more Casualties we won't get any for free(-ish)

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Camoes posted:

Small request: Can you put the newbie posts like this one in the first post? They can be quite handy.

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

PotatoManJack posted:

it's boring, but Block & Block is the best bet to start things off. Fun skills can happen later.

Gonna go for something different on the new wolf and vote for Team Jacob

This. Double Block and Team Jacob. Save up for a Second Ghoul

Team Mustache-Dad!

• Locked thread