Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
What is this person's deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm just going to throw this out there: I think it is probably O.K. to not always subscribe to another person's worldview even if they really want you to.

welp, that's my idea. love, hate or ignore. c ya.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

Salads with lots of color are the most delicious, like with some little red tomatos and orange carrots and walnuts and lots of greens. Boring salads are the ones that are basically just iceberg lettuce with balsamic or worse, honey mustard dumped all over them.

High five salad buddy!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

did you just make this thread because you wanted a chat thread at which you could be the centre, OP

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy posted:

I'm just going to throw this out there: I think it is probably O.K. to not always subscribe to another person's worldview even if they really want you to.

welp, that's my idea. love, hate or ignore. c ya.
Except you routinely advocate purging "counter-revolutionaries" (with summary executions) at the drop of a hat

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Zero clue. Seems like this person has a lot of issues.

That person also needs a shirt. :aaaaa:

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

I dont pay her any attention. Shes just an entertainer.

*him *he's

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

scalded schlong posted:

did you just make this thread because you wanted a chat thread at which you could be the centre, OP

I didn't make the thread but that's how I'm enjoying it now.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sabel posted:

Like I don't know what all those words mean but I can guarantee you that honey mustard on a salad is worse than all of them. Honey mustard is a bad salad crime.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

I dont pay her any attention. Shes just an entertainer.

but he's unrepentant about saying the word tranny, which im pretty sure puts him at worse than hitler status. he even said this:

RuPaul posted:

No, it is not the transsexual community. These are fringe people who are looking for story lines to strengthen their identity as victims. That is what we’re dealing with. It’s not the trans community, because most people who are trans have been through hell and high water and they know -- they've looked behind the curtain at Oz and went, 'Oh, this is all a f**king joke. But, some people haven't... You know, if your idea of happiness has to do with someone else changing what they say, what they do, you are in for a f**king hard-rear end road.

people literally die from being called trannies, and RuPaul has the nerve to say this... literally shaking rite now

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

scalded schlong posted:

Nah, I just wanted to let goons know that not all troons are completely insane. I wasnt expecting this thread to go over 4 pages.

It also gives me something to do.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

quote:

RuPaul is noted among drag queens for his indifference toward the gender-specific pronouns used to address him—both "he" and "she" have been deemed acceptable, as he has said: "You can call me he. You can call me she. You can call me Regis and Kathie Lee; I don't care! Just as long as you call me."

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Now whos playing the pronoun game! Hah!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

psyopmonkey posted:

Nah, I just wanted to let goons know that not all troons are completely insane.

:laugh:

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Now whos playing the pronoun game! Hah!

im just calling him what he actually is

the same thing you are and always will be

a man

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

but he's unrepentant about saying the word tranny, which im pretty sure puts him at worse than hitler status. he even said this:

people literally die from being called trannies, and RuPaul has the nerve to say this... literally shaking rite now

Its just a word. I really dont care about the "trans community" either. Im going to live my life how I see fit.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

Nah, hitler was a pretty bad dude. Much worse than RuPaul on the scale of badness.

quote:

Being screamed at by crazy people is a pretty bad experience, especially when they threaten violence, and sometimes follow through on their threats. Often these people scream words like "Tranny" and that starts to have an effect on troons as it's a word specifically associated with them, and specifically associated with impolite approaches. I would imagine a lot of troons will react negatively to being called a tranny. So I'd prefer if people don't use it.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Except you routinely advocate purging "counter-revolutionaries" (with summary executions) at the drop of a hat

Don't worry, trans are too few in number to be a real threat to the people. The real purge will be characterized by rivers of burning fat.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Mr. Mallory posted:

a man
Ah yes, "humor"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

psyopmonkey posted:

Nah, I just wanted to let goons know that not all troons are completely insane. I wasnt expecting this thread to go over 4 pages.

It also gives me something to do.

but all troons are completely insane because they all post on this website

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I mean calling oneself a Vampyress is pretty silly IMO but RuPaul's unrepentance is worse and so is Food Crime. I'm the food police and I have my eyes everywhere. Watch out.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

scalded schlong posted:

but all troons are completely insane because they all post on this website
It's not because they're trans.

It's because they're goons.

Except me of course. I'm the only normal one in a sea of crazy. Stop looking at me like that. Shut up.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Mr. Mallory posted:

a man

Genetically, yes I will be a man.

However, my outside appearance, my voice, and my interaction with others is entirely female; atleast when im not at work.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
speaking of scalded schlongs, i'd like to preface this by saying psyopmonkey, i'm sorry, it was an accident, the coffee was only supposed to go in my rear end, and the skin grafts are taking well and should be fine in a week.

*deep breath* Ok, so what happened was

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Sabel posted:

Except me of course. I'm the only normal one in a sea of crazy. Stop looking at me like that. Shut up.

"Die Non-Goon Scum"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Mr. Mallory posted:

a man

To be fair, that's more than you'll ever be.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

speaking of scalded schlongs, i'd like to preface this by saying psyopmonkey, i'm sorry, it was an accident, the coffee was only supposed to go in my rear end, and the skin grafts are taking well and should be fine in a week.

*deep breath* Ok, so what happened was

This is why we cant have nice things.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

I mean calling oneself a Vampyress is pretty silly IMO but RuPaul's unrepentance is worse and so is Food Crime. I'm the food police and I have my eyes everywhere. Watch out.

Honey mustard beware.

Your sticky tyranny shall never ruin another salad or hoagie.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

I guess it's easier to like people until they give you a reason to dislike them rather than just dislike everyone until they prove to you otherwise. Lotta angry people here that think being angry is better than being funny or interesting. :ohdear:

the op is neither

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Bicyclops posted:

Like I don't know what all those words mean but I can guarantee you that honey mustard on a salad is worse than all of them. Honey mustard is a bad salad crime.

Honey mustard on a salad? Sounds gross, but probably still better than ranch.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

circ dick soleil posted:

the op is neither

it's good to know that, in the wake of the wet butt self-suck, there's at least one boring, non-trainwreck person on this website

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The only trans that should be jailed (under a liberal democratic framework) for specifically trans-related crimes are those that engage in rape by fraud.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
There are plenty of genuinely awful troons here and elsewhere I don't see why the trolls in this thread have to pick fights with the OP.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Do a lot of you guys secretly jack off to shemales while flogging yourselves or something? Tranny threads always seem to get a strong reaction at SA. And it has been my experience that the guy yelling "human being!" the loudest invariably ends up being a self hating closet case. I really wonder about some of you.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 20:59 on May 27, 2014

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

There are plenty of genuinely awful troons here and elsewhere I don't see why the trolls in this thread have to pick fights with the OP.

Theyre after me lucky charms.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sabel posted:

thanks for explaining, i was worried it might go over some people's heads

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Sabel posted:

stop mod sassing

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'm coming for your Doritos. Your pizza Pringles. I'm watching you on the 7-11 security camera and replacing your purchases with baby carrots and celery from the grocery store. I won't tolerate your deviant food any longer. My regime will come.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

psyopmonkey posted:

Theyre after me lucky charms.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Cmdrmonkey posted:

Do a lot of you guys secretly jack off to shemales while flogging yourselves or something? Tranny threads always seem to get a strong reaction at SA. And it has been my experience that the guy yelling "human being!" the loudest invariably ends up being a self hating closet case. I really wonder about some of you.

Oh god... maybe I shouldn't have posted my pics. :ohdear:

• Locked thread