Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Wow, that really ruined my day. That is really sad. Who is that? What happened to him on that day, and later in life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
As I recall, UKIP is a far-right British nationalist party and that dude was one of the chief shitheads. So don't feel bad for him.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah it makes me sad too because he didn't die. It's 'orrible racist Nigel Farage.

Kind Milkman
Sep 3, 2011

Indeed.

Ewan posted:

You can't have that without the rest of the series!

Why did they stop to put his shoe back on before they got him all the way out?

edit: Nope, figured it out.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
thats another dudes foot. look again.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Wow, that really ruined my day. That is really sad. Who is that? What happened to him on that day, and later in life?

He shuffled and moaned (about bloody immigrants) and turned others into mindless, soulless husks like him. 27% of the UK are now infected.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

You see funny, I see soul crushing terror. Funny soul crushing terror.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
While we're on the subject of British politics, I find this Telegraph article quite funny.

This article is funny because it says the same thing several times.

I've read the whole article, but its beginning in particular was very funny due to how much it says the same thing over and over again.

Three paragraphs of the same thing they had in the title. That's funny.

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD

Paladinus posted:

While we're on the subject of British politics, I find this Telegraph article quite funny.

I've read the whole article, but its beginning in particular was very funny due to how much it says the same thing over and over again.

It's also funny given the specific reason for asking for "one word" is because he is "too wordy".

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:

godzilla (2014)

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

macky2dope posted:

godzilla (2014)

Having seen the movie, yes, this is basically true

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Away all Goats posted:

Especially Canadian Geese, those things are total assholes

Detroit Wedding

That's michigan central station, the number one top-spot for taking your detroit is decaying tourist photos. Those are also a bunch of random black dudes they asked to jump in for the picture. There are a bunch of really nice restaurants that are less than two blocks from that location.

ed: they aren't even really two full blocks, because it's just a bunch of grass-filled roundabouts.

Speleothing has a new favorite as of 01:39 on May 28, 2014

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Speleothing posted:

That's michigan central station, the number one top-spot for taking your detroit is decaying tourist photos. Those are also a bunch of random black dudes they asked to jump in for the picture. There are a bunch of really nice restaurants that are less than two blocks from that location.

I'd also just like to point out the blonde on the left totally checking out open-shirt dude's package.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Paladinus posted:

Just like my one of my high school essays.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Something something disappoint you...

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Chard posted:

I wake up every day and strangle a goose.

you are doing the lord's work

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Paladinus posted:

Something something disappoint you...

I think I'm missing something. Are we just impressed about the shadows?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
First thing I thought of was this picture so maybe? :shrug:

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Ewan posted:

You can't have that without the rest of the series!

Christ I didn't even know he did something like this, the grudge-hanging shithead.

bitterandtwisted posted:

He shuffled and moaned (about bloody immigrants) and turned others into mindless, soulless husks like him. 27% of the UK are now infected.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

He seems really friendly in those pics before the helicopter crash.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

oldpainless posted:

And so genuinely enthused to go on a whirlie fly car ride.

ColHannibal has a new favorite as of 06:10 on May 28, 2014

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I'm a bit late for Star Wars disco chat, but I don't care. I'm posting this anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwG5j9KdHWk

Osmium Tetroxide
Jan 28, 2009

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I can't understand how someone looks at a picture of Nigel Farage without wanting to invest 2 hours in smashing his face in with a rock, but I suppose I'm tainted by being a British voter.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

I keep a couple of those around to cheer me up when I'm sick.

Tastes like spicy chicken noodle soup.

Related:

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
Spicy chicken noodle soup is proof that we as humanity is worth our existance on this ball of dirt.

Here are some cocks:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

"I am never going back to that hairdresser again."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cakefool posted:

I can't understand how someone looks at a picture of Nigel Farage without wanting to invest 2 hours in smashing his face in with a rock, but I suppose I'm tainted by being a British voter.
I have to confess, I like his media persona in a way you like your uncle with dementia or a dog that keeps drinking water from the toilet. Every time I see his face I just can't help but smile.

The Manssier?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

nice bro

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Never before has such a powerful emotional appeal to vegetarianism been made.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

snucks posted:

Never before has such a powerful mouth-watering appeal to deliciousness been made.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

oldpainless posted:

He's good at seeming. Also at blaming the UK's problems on immigrants and Europe to win support.

Unironically and without hyperbole a potential Hitler.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Kanfy posted:

What is up with goons and their obsession with geese :psyduck:

They're the new "ocean", gently caress them.

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD

Choco1980 posted:

I'd also just like to point out the blonde on the left totally checking out open-shirt dude's package.
Nah, I think she's really uncomfortable at the dude with his arm around her. You know, he could have air-hugged her or something.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

ante posted:

I keep a couple of those around to cheer me up when I'm sick.

Tastes like spicy chicken noodle soup.

Related:

What store is this? I don't think I could ever shop anywhere with digital price tags. I'd be worried it would be changed before I got to the checkout and id look like a fool running back to the aisle to point out the price mistake. Well...I guess that could happen with printed price tags but still.

Oh, picture!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

snucks posted:

Never before has such a powerful emotional appeal to vegetarianism been made.

Bullshit. It looks scrumptious.

• Locked thread