Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
That loving counting image game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
BATTLESHIP

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
Battleship

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix posted:

GUYS SING ALONG WITH ME!

Juuuust sit right back and you’ll hear a tale. A tale of Battleshiiiiip.
A game with poorly thought out rules, like one space ship bullshit.
The mod was fair but kinda slow, by imgur being lame.
Three teams started to play that day
For a three hour game. A three hour game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

GUYS SING ALONG WITH ME!

Juuuust sit right back and you’ll hear a tale. A tale of Battleshiiiiip.
A game with poorly thought out rules, like one space ship bullshit.
The mod was fair but kinda slow, by imgur being lame.
Three teams started to play that day
For a three hour game. A three hour game.

Majuju posted:

Battleship

All of these are correct! We're almost done here, and in record time too!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Winson_Paine posted:

That loving counting image game
Really

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

I know right?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Winson_Paine posted:

I know right?
No, I was mocking you for getting the biggest gimme question wrong, sorry :(

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Ice Phoenix

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Majuju

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

CapnAndy posted:

No, I was mocking you for getting the biggest gimme question wrong, sorry :(

Oh. TO BE FAIR, I sat out on Battleship for Durf, so I was only personally inconvenienced by the image game which started 45 min late

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

P. Machine

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dammit I was trying to give her the option to end the game

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Winson_Paine posted:

Oh. TO BE FAIR, I sat out on Battleship for Durf, so I was only personally inconvenienced by the image game which started 45 min late

You have seen what the tribe doc has been called for the majority of the weekend right?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's down to this last question.

Majuju: 1 Pots
WinsonPaine: 1 Pots

In this event, the FIRST ONE to get it correct, will win Individual Immunity and be safe from the vote at tomorrow's Tribal Council.

Question

Who did the majority of players say they would Ding in the Ding/Marry/Kill query?

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

P Machine

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Captain Andy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It was a tie between Majuju and Propaganda Machine

WINSON PAINE WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

Congratulations on being the first person to win Winson, let's see if that momentum can keep up. I'll see everybody at Tribal Council tomorrow at 6:00PM. Viewers, send in those questions.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

John Cena posted:

It was a tie between Majuju and Propaganda Machine

WINSON PAINE WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

Congratulations on being the first person to win Winson, let's see if that momentum can keep up. I'll see everybody at Tribal Council tomorrow at 6:00PM. Viewers, send in those questions.

How the gently caress did that happen

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

majuju pheremones or something, you got me, everyone wants a piece of the guy

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I die, but I die knowing I was tied for loved.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

John Cena posted:

majuju pheremones or something, you got me, everyone wants a piece of the guy

No I think I picked Maj too I am wondering how I won

Neat.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Majuju posted:

I die, but I die knowing I was tied for loved.

Why hello there ;-*

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JC you can send me that PM now if you want.

Winson_Paine posted:

I voted Majuju because I figured I'd want to be married to the Woman and "romantic evening" (which was the exact wording of the form) doesn't necessarily mean getting down to business so I figured Majuju and I could light some candles turn on some mood music and play DotA all night aww yeah bow chicka.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

There's nothing romantic about me dying to bloodseeker for the tenth time.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Majuju posted:

There's nothing romantic about me dying to bloodseeker for the tenth time.

I'll be your support if you promise to always carry me when I need it :love:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Congratulations winson, you detached bastard!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

John Cena posted:

Both of you are correct! It was actually a weird tie between Byers/Propaganda Machine/Fast Luck! Yet most of you still got it wrong! Looks like this Always Andy strategy isn't working out.

Whatcha gonna do?

This is the proper answer, BTW, my confessionals are education and sometimes illustrated, for our less word-y viewers out there.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

This is the proper answer, BTW, my confessionals are education and sometimes illustrated, for our less word-y viewers out there.

Until you've had to truncate MurmurTwin confessionals you don't know what hell is.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I like to think my confessionals are concise and to the point with the bare minimum of self indulgence.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

John Cena posted:

Until you've had to truncate MurmurTwin confessionals you don't know what hell is.

:munch:

Nothing wrong with a long confessional :colbert:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

John Cena posted:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Do we know when the jury begins, or is it supposed to be a surprise?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
FYI, I'm posting from my parents' house. I might not be here right at 6, but will answer questions as soon as I can after they're posted.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tribal Council 6

Bundlepile Tribe, Welcome to Tribal Council. We're now merged, and Tribal Council goes from being bad for the tribe, to now bad for you on an individual basis now that the game has come down to an every man for themselves type game.

During Tribal Council, you are NOT allowed to communicate outside of the thread by any means. No PMing eachother, no communicating in external docs, all talking occurs inside this thread. You can talk outside of answering the questions, but it must all be contained in this thread while Tribal Council is going on.

As is tradition with Tribal Council, we have some questions, submitted by players not attending tonight and from those in the viewer's vista. You must answer the questions asked to you in this thread before you're allowed to cast a vote. I will open voting at 6:30 or when everyone has answered their questions. Failure to cast a vote by the deadline (1:00 AM Tonight) will result in a vote cast for yourself.

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

CapnAndy, do you think being marked out as a power player will handicap your game going forward?

Propaganda Machine, how did it feel knowing you could only tie Majuju for the most desired person on the Tribe?

Majuju, you are a funny guy, but do you think your tribemates take you seriously or just see you as the "funny guy"

Winson, you were the first winner of Individual Immunity. How does it feel knowing you're 100% safe tonight?

Disco Spider, Dhaes, you guys were the target of a good amount of negative attention in the answers to the survey for the last challenge. Surely this makes you worry about your standing in the game? What do you need to do to improve it?

IcePhoenix, you had the best performance in the last challenge, earning more correct answers than anyone else. You still lost due to the nature of the challenge, though. Should people be wary of a potential competition beast in yourself?

Windshipper, Byers, getting to this point required working well with the people on your tribe. But now you're going to start have to letting these people go. When it comes to the vote tonight, do you look toward people who got you to this point and reward their loyalty by staying in the game longer, or do you try to string along people that would seem easier to beat in the future?

Skinty, Fast Luck, Bowmore, When it came time for pots to be smashed in the last competition, nearly all non-durfs were wiped out first. Doesn't this make you worry about the pecking order this might be forshadowing for the remainder of the game?

Finally, for everybody

What is dictating the way you're voting tonight? And with the threat of potentially two Hidden Immunity Idols out in the game, how does that affect things, where the Majority opinion may not even have an effect on tonight's vote?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

Propaganda Machine, how did it feel knowing you could only tie Majuju for the most desired person on the Tribe?

Majuju is a gift whose golden tongue can sway even the most committed of heterosexuals into questioning what they're doing with their lives.

Also, as resident female, I think the vote was split between ding and marry.

quote:

What is dictating the way you're voting tonight? And with the threat of potentially two Hidden Immunity Idols out in the game, how does that affect things, where the Majority opinion may not even have an effect on tonight's vote?

I'm voting out of pure, abject fear. I guess I'm hoping numbers are on my side, but there's no way to know. Even/especially with the long weekend behind us, there's been too much chatter for me to know for certain who's about to leave the island.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy, do you think being marked out as a power player will handicap your game going forward? It's a very deadly compliment, isn't it? "Leader" is Survivor-speak for "the guy you have to beat to win the game, let's blindside him".

So, yes, I'm just a bit worried.

What is dictating the way you're voting tonight? And with the threat of potentially two Hidden Immunity Idols out in the game, how does that affect things, where the Majority opinion may not even have an effect on tonight's vote? Pure survival and maybe a bit of vengeance. I don't think I was very subtle yesterday; there's somebody I think is a threat and I don't want in the game any more.

As for HIIs; you just can't worry about that. If they're hidden, they're very well hidden -- I haven't seen a single clue yet, personally. I'm betting that there's nobody cleverer than me and the HIIs remain unfound. If they've been found... what can I do about it? Anyone could have them. There's 11 other people in this game. Obsessing over who might or might not have found an idol there might or might not have been clues to... eh. Whatever.

Now watch me go down to HII shenanigans, of course. I know how hubris works okay

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Skinty, Fast Luck, Bowmore, When it came time for pots to be smashed in the last competition, nearly all non-durfs were wiped out first. Doesn't this make you worry about the pecking order this might be forshadowing for the remainder of the game?

Well you see the beat goes on, yeah. And the beat goes on, yeah. And the beat goes on! And the videoscope, yeah, I am looking right into you right now. Durf Madness, right now. Sugar is sweet and so is honey. Durf madness is on a roll and it can’t be stopped, no. Ms Paint Jeff Probst understands what I’m talking about, yeah uh huh.

They say I can’t sing and I can’t dance, but I can make romance, yeah! Right there the fork in the road. I said go right, Hurf said go left. I went right and then, and then, I understand what the situation was. I went over that one bridge, yeah. And then, when I crossed that bridge I found out that I was on the right side. And I said Bundlepile follow me, yeah! Because I’m going straight to the top! The stars, yeah the stars. One shining star in the night shining brighter than all the other ones! And I’m talking light years away, yeah.

Unbelievable. Time Distortions. Space is the place, MS Paint Jeff Probst. Go down that lonesome highway, yeah! But don’t be hypnotized, no. Reincarnation doesn’t have to be. You can concentrate and you can, uh, mental telepathy, yeah!

NO MORE QUESTIONS

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

It does, and the Durfs are in a great position. There are only six non-Durfs in the game, and some of us never even had a day on the same tribe before the merge, while we have cooperated with Durfs still in the game. So what is the best line of attack? Clearly the Durfs are in the power position, so much so that the best play seems to be to stick to our pre-merge Durf allies and hope for a fracture.

I'm voting for Andy. People are well aware that he's a power player, as demonstrated in the pot game, but he's called a power player for a reason. I won't be that surprised to see someone from my pre-merge camp go home tonight. I've been trying to tell people how strong we can be if we stick together, and how far we can go, but I think he's just been going around calling people snake, like he did with Chili, and it seems effective. There haven't been any idol clues so far, so I wonder, is John Cena sending out secret signals in his posts somewhere? I don't know, but obviously no side has enough votes to engineer a vote split so we just have to buckle in and ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

John Cena posted:

Windshipper, Byers, getting to this point required working well with the people on your tribe. But now you're going to start have to letting these people go. When it comes to the vote tonight, do you look toward people who got you to this point and reward their loyalty by staying in the game longer, or do you try to string along people that would seem easier to beat in the future?

Nah, I don't play for throwing out the people who are hard to beat or whatever, I play for fun. I vote out people who I think will be less fun to play with, for one reason or another, or who will be unfun jerks like Chili was in one way or another.

Chili literally created an alliance with the purpose to vote one player out and made sure to include that player in the alliance. There's more to it than that, but we pretty much hoisted him by his own petard. He really was the biggest snake. That's the kind of thing I am against. In addition, his reasonings also translated over to other people within that alliance. He wanted to keep one person around constantly, however, as he figured that person was someone he could string along. He figured that person would never be a threat as they're not often around.

He was blatant and open about it.

I pretty much at this point am looking to stick around with cool people that I've met up with and worked with along the way in one facet or another. Whether or not that will bite me in the future doesn't really matter to me. I'm here to have fun and hangout/chat with chill people.

posted:

Pretty much see above. It's not about who will be the biggest threat to me down the line so much, for me. It's who will be a chill person to hang with and who is down for fun-having, pretty much.

As far as hidden immunity idols? Eh, if someone found one, good on them. I'm not sweating it too much. It is what it is, and if they end up having one... So be it.

• Locked thread