Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
the cyber punk waifu is pretty hot though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

the cyber punk waifu is pretty hot though

10/10

Game Of The Year

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

:eyepop:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
new-gen

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Trains make 90 degree turns at speed all the time.

It looks like a Tron bike turning.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i want to play beyond good and evil 2

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

and I want to be attractive but we don't always get what we want

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

See? The back tried to go out so it could turn 90 degrees but the tracks weren't right for it.

If they were like in the screen shot it would have been fine.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
I kinda barely enjoy playing it, but Sleeping Dogs is still the superior open world action game with Dogs in the title.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

Putty posted:

We all want to play Beyond Good And Evil 2.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

literally the best feature in the game is to thrust your arm out popping a single shot like a gangster

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i love it when devs dish some hate about why their game is bad. eat each other alive.

Putty posted:

hahaha, shut up nerd. give me your lunch money. does baby want to play good and evil 2? does baby want to? are you going to cry baby? come on baby, cry. let it out. cry about good and evil 2. woops i just dumped your glasses into that mud puddle. pick it up nerd baby.

it's never coming out. never. nobody is going to make it. we live in a world where nobody is going to make the game you like. there is nothing. nothing for you nothing for us nothing for anybody. there's just a screaming shitvoid because that's life. the sooner you come to terms with that like the rest of us then the sooner you can look forward to the only thing you are due: death. hahahaha.

hahahahaha.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i love it when devs dish some hate about why their game is bad. eat each other alive.

hahaha, shut up nerd. give me your lunch money. does baby want to play good and evil 2? does baby want to? are you going to cry baby? come on baby, cry. let it out. cry about good and evil 2. woops i just dumped your glasses into that mud puddle. pick it up nerd baby.

it's never coming out. never. nobody is going to make it. we live in a world where nobody is going to make the game you like. there is nothing. nothing for you nothing for us nothing for anybody. there's just a screaming shitvoid because that's life. the sooner you come to terms with that like the rest of us then the sooner you can look forward to the only thing you are due: death. hahahaha.

hahahahaha.

Actually good games come out, birds fly in the sky, and the sun is shining. Things are good.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Watch the dogs ubisoft.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

corn in the bible posted:

Actually good games come out, birds fly in the sky, and the sun is shining. Things are good.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
I like, video games.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

agreed, video games are nice

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

PleasingFungus posted:

I like, video games.

You've come to, the right place friend.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Why are people comparising this game to AC instead of GTA?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
well AC is by the same company

is there any parkour in watch_doge?

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Silver Alicorn posted:

well AC is by the same company

is there any parkour in watch_doge?

kinda, but it blows

Soral
May 30, 2009

things you can parkour on in watch dogs:

-waist high walls
-fences
-car hoods
-

Soral
May 30, 2009

also for some idiot reason the b button is what makes you jump (slowly hurl your fat rear end over a meridian into a hail of gunfire) while the a button does nothing outside of menus

who designed this game

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'm on the second act (of 5 or 6) and the game has tacked a car chase onto an arena shootout by spawning an extra guy in after you kill everyone to pull the fake "oh no you missed one guy go catch him!!!" like 3 or 4 times now already and it's super annoying

i cant wait for it to happen another 8 or 12 times before the game is over

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Soral posted:

i'm on the second act (of 5 or 6) and the game has tacked a car chase onto an arena shootout by spawning an extra guy in after you kill everyone to pull the fake "oh no you missed one guy go catch him!!!" like 3 or 4 times now already and it's super annoying

i cant wait for it to happen another 8 or 12 times before the game is over

so stop playing it

Soral
May 30, 2009

the game has an arbitrary stealth sequence where you have to guide this fat gangster around without being able to directly control him so he can stand near enough to a computer so you can hack it through his phone

why does the fatty have to physically be near the computer. like he steps literally 3 feet away in a cutscene and they make a big deal about the download failing.

Soral
May 30, 2009

the regular stealth is the worst poo poo on earth too. if a guard sees you all other guys in the area immediately know your exact location, even if you murder the first guy before he makes so much as a peep. the act of physically seeing you somehow alerts like 30 other dudes nearby

Soral
May 30, 2009

the sound track has cream by the wu tang clan on it but they lock it as a mission reward

mechacop
May 12, 2014

Add me on SNES Live
Watch Dogs has a Season Pass so you can play the game properly lol I love that trend

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

elf help book posted:

miatas in gran turismo 3

lol

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Soral posted:

also for some idiot reason the b button is what makes you jump (slowly hurl your fat rear end over a meridian into a hail of gunfire) while the a button does nothing outside of menus

who designed this game

PS2-era Rockstar?

Wait no Rockstar still kept those controls and weak rear end jump in the later games.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

the a button makes you look behind you in the car.

lol

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Soral is a good poster, to check up on his findings though I dug deeper.

Here is noted video game person, Day9, playing the video game

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Day%5B9%5D

Soral
May 30, 2009

Action Tortoise posted:

PS2-era Rockstar?

Wait no Rockstar still kept those controls and weak rear end jump in the later games.

actually the a button made you run in ps2 era rockstar games (and beyond) so it isn't as bad

meanwhile, in watch dogs, the run button is the right trigger (which is also used for shooting) for some dumb moron reason. you can't blindfire in watch dogs because pulling the trigger makes you sprint.

Soral fucked around with this message at 02:06 on May 31, 2014

Dec 26, 2012

Soral posted:

meanwhile, in watch dogs, the run button is the right trigger (which is also used for shooting) for some dumb moron reason. you can't blindfire in watch dogs because pulling the trigger makes you sprint.

smdh

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
playin with m&k seems fine to me, I dont have problems with any controls, even driving is ok
if you honk the horn when you drive the taco truck it plays la cucaracha, DATS RACIST UBISOFT

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

wet turd physics GOTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003