Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Most troons overdo the ultra fem look.

Its better to rock some cute jeans and a nice top with a hoodie or pullover.

Blend in, look good, and wear clothes like an adult.

my everyday look as a troon:

(DISCLAIMER: PURELY HYPOTHETICAL I AM NOT A TROON!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me

Plom Bar posted:

And you're being a pompous rear end in a top hat. Whatever you want to call it, SOMETHING drives HETEROSEXUAL MEN to always be the ones to bring up the concern of finding a pole where they expect a hole and use that as justification for demanding trans people to jump through a million hoops for them. If it's not fear, then it's something else that causes these people to outright MURDER trans people over it. I'm not saying the trans panic defense is effective, but it is used. And it's always heterosexual men who bring it up! Always! And you still haven't answered that question because you're still smokescreening with this pseudo-enlightened "there is no such thing as fear" bullshit.

I think you already know the answer. Obviously, it's disgust.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

I never brought that up. I think other people arguing in bad faith did. I brought up that it is misleading to present as one gender, and be, in fact, another. This effects all people equally. Just because you have a problem with non-homosexual men pointing out their distaste of it, doesn't mean the point isn't valid. I would also point out that it is inaccurate, given that the trans community often complains of the "cotton ceiling" and how they are not considered potential partners by women. Women do not want to be surprised either.

So please stop making this out to be a singular issue for just one group of people when you know full well it is not.

You're right. You didn't bring it up. I actually asked another person, and you took it upon yourself to offer an answer that had nothing to do with what I was asking, as you have here.

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum
If you take too many titty pills (like 10 times the reccomended dosage) will you turn into a feminist super hero with glowing mutant hentai titties?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Imapanda posted:

If you take too many titty pills (like 10 times the reccomended dosage) will you turn into a feminist super hero with glowing mutant hentai titties?

Yes.

And, your AV is a cat.

I am pleased. :3:

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Imapanda posted:

i hear if you take the right combination of black market hormones you unlock functioning dicknipples

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Plom Bar posted:

Yeah, god forbid people not talk about you for 10 seconds.

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

like a third of those posts are from you, lol

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Plom Bar posted:

You're right. You didn't bring it up. I actually asked another person, and you took it upon yourself to offer an answer that had nothing to do with what I was asking, as you have here.

I have given you an answer. It just isn't the answer you want so you can have your little E-argument "victory" hollow of meaning or value. Stop trying to beat people who actually want to help the movement. Not everyone is against the Trans community, and just because you disagree on something doesn't make you an enemy. This is the discourse used to shame people into not being allies. Stop pushing people away.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
That's some pretty deece concern trolling, mate.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

I have given you an answer. It just isn't the answer you want so you can have your little E-argument "victory" hollow of meaning or value. Stop trying to beat people who actually want to help the movement. Not everyone is against the Trans community, and just because you disagree on something doesn't make you an enemy. This is the discourse used to shame people into not being allies. Stop pushing people away.

Your idea of helping the movement is inventing a pill that cleanses people's brains of traits you find undesirable, and you then derisively predict the majority of those people affected would likely refuse to take the pill anyway. Your help isn't needed or wanted.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
So.... MtF or FtM?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

The Kraken posted:

So.... MtF or FtM?
ALL OF THEM

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

The Kraken posted:

So.... MtF or FtM?

Thats up to you! :3:

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
i think what lavern cox is doing is kinda deceptive, shes the attractive sane front for a group of people who generally completely loving insane and disgusting as hell

like a lot of people will see her and think yes troons are respectable and we should help them , but really most troons are 60 year old fat balding men who thinking putting on a pink dress and speaking in falsetto is 'transitioning to female'. im not so sure the people would support trannies if they didint hide behind the one or two ocassional attractive normal ones....

also psyopmonkey you're in the wierd category cos u look wierd and are a narcissist , also see previous commanding officer panty incident lmao

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Plom Bar posted:

Your idea of helping the movement is inventing a pill that cleanses people's brains of traits you find undesirable, and you then derisively predict the majority of those people affected would likely refuse to take the pill anyway. Your help isn't needed or wanted.

Mental illness isn't really a "trait"

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I keep rerolling my mental illness but I'm just getting low tier bonuses to faggotry. Did I spec wrong? Is it even possible to roll a troon with these base stats?

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
God dammit I'm rollin on out

Peace

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

gently caress the ROW posted:

I keep rerolling my mental illness but I'm just getting low tier bonuses to faggotry. Did I spec wrong? Is it even possible to roll a troon with these base stats?

You have to pick the guy with the back story involving sexual abuse as a child.

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
most troons just wish they had a sex abuse story to trot out for sympathy points but the truth is they are closer to elliot rodgers than anything else

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fajita Fiesta posted:

i think what lavern cox is doing is kinda deceptive, shes the attractive sane front for a group of people who generally completely loving insane and disgusting as hell

like a lot of people will see her and think yes troons are respectable and we should help them , but really most troons are 60 year old fat balding men who thinking putting on a pink dress and speaking in falsetto is 'transitioning to female'. im not so sure the people would support trannies if they didint hide behind the one or two ocassional attractive normal ones....

also psyopmonkey you're in the wierd category cos u look wierd and are a narcissist , also see previous commanding officer panty incident lmao

Why do I look weird? Yes, Im a tad of a narcissist. The CMDR saw my sports bra, not my undies.

Guy undies are better than chick undies. :colbert:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

gently caress the ROW posted:

you are actually a disgusting person.

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

Why do I look weird? Yes, Im a tad of a narcissist. The CMDR saw my sports bra, not my undies.

Guy undies are better than chick undies. :colbert:

untranny valley

clearly not a woman but ur face doesnt look masculine, congrats on making urself into a freak with horse piss i guess

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
it basically looks like you flayed some womans face off and stuck it ontop of ur dudeface

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fajita Fiesta posted:

it basically looks like you flayed some womans face off and stuck it ontop of ur dudeface

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXbaWXoapoc

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012
Thank god the forums were detumblrfied because heavy moderation was definitely not preferable to white supremacists and homophobes posting openly.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

GBS was about SJW, news thread puns, and wearing out jokes.
at least the first two are gone!

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

GBS was about SJW, news thread puns, and wearing out jokes.
at least the first two are gone!

what are you taliking about? troons' and troons lovers' posts are comedy gold

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Fireless Phoenix posted:

what are you taliking about? troons' and troons lovers' posts are comedy gold

The rest aren't very funny, yes, this is true.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
You can hide dozens of girls but it's apparently impossible to conceal even a single troon

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Plom Bar posted:

I think if there was a pill that removed any mental illness, the person would elect to take it. You are simply being obtuse because you find it unpalatable. I also never said they wouldn't take it. I said they would reject the notion that they had any reason to be "cured" once they had the agency to choose. When you are young, and your parents have agency, they will choose for you to take the medicine, ensuring that you will not have the option. The problem will remove itself from society in a couple generations and it will be a thing of the past. Modern medicine will prevail, but yes, it will be distasteful, because we have to accept what our current means are for treating the symptoms of the mental illness.

acephalousuniverse posted:

Thank god the forums were detumblrfied because heavy moderation was definitely not preferable to white supremacists and homophobes posting openly.

I am not sure there are any white supremacists or homophobes on the forums. The forums are still very heavily moderated and provide very clear guidelines on what is acceptable and what isn't. You are simply unhappy that self-identify as "social justice warriors" (Who would make people who actually advocate for social justice sick to their stomachs) are pariahs because they are no longer allowed to silence the majority of the population. This is called a tyranny of the minority.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

I am not sure there are any white supremacists or homophobes on the forums. The forums are still very heavily moderated and provide very clear guidelines on what is acceptable and what isn't. You are simply unhappy that self-identify as "social justice warriors" (Who would make people who actually advocate for social justice sick to their stomachs) are pariahs because they are no longer allowed to silence the majority of the population. This is called a tyranny of the minority.

You think the two people in this thread who want to add homosexuality back into the DSM aren't homophobes? OK. But yeah I'm unhappy that bad posters aren't silenced anymore, it was a pretty good era of the forums when they were.

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

I live live by two things "Be who you want" and "Live how you are" its a sad state of affairs when someone decides otherwise.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

You think the two people in this thread who want to add homosexuality back into the DSM aren't homophobes? OK. But yeah I'm unhappy that bad posters aren't silenced anymore, it was a pretty good era of the forums when they were.

No one has advocated adding homosexuality back into the DSM. If they had, it hasn't been since I have been reading. Also, you are unhappy that individuals that should never have been in charge were put in charge of other people and then punished based on their perspectives, not based on any actual rules. You are no different than individuals that want a theocratic government wanting to oppress dissension. This is why the far left and the far right are so very, very similar. It is sad how quickly they want to strip away the rights and freedoms of everyone, just for different reasons.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
gays are p cool

I'm gay myself

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

No one has advocated adding homosexuality back into the DSM. If they had, it hasn't been since I have been reading. Also, you are unhappy that individuals that should never have been in charge were put in charge of other people and then punished based on their perspectives, not based on any actual rules. You are no different than individuals that want a theocratic government wanting to oppress dissension. This is why the far left and the far right are so very, very similar. It is sad how quickly they want to strip away the rights and freedoms of everyone, just for different reasons.

Maoist pussy said that in one of his first posts, idiot. Also you're making a "taking away my free speech by censoring the forums" argument lol

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Fajita Fiesta posted:

lmao details please

also, OP and all other trannies in the thread please kill yourself before you kill others or make lovely topics based on your mental illness

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Maoist pussy said that in one of his first posts, idiot. Also you're making a "taking away my free speech by censoring the forums" argument lol

no need to be rude.

see everyone, troons get so rude and uncooperative!

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

There is some A- level trolling going on here. I've seen better but I am astounded by how effective it is.

I have a new question for you, psyopmonkey!

psyopmonkey posted:

Lets get this bucket of poo poo goin'!

In the last 4-5 pages, has the thread turned into the poo poo bucket you expected when you made it?

Should be sleeping
Dec 3, 2006
AM I WEARING MY LEATHERS AND A HELMET? NO? I BETTER BE.

psyopmonkey posted:

Yes. I am made out of legos.
I'm just saying that scientists are going loving nuts with this stuff, and it might be a real possibility in the near future to just make the parts you want and solve the problem of getting the transplanted organs to function. I'd think that would be loving awesome for trans people. :D

http://txchnologist.com/post/77300046515/living-tissue-emerges-from-3-d-printer-harvard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
whats the biggest crime committed by trannies?

male fraud :twisted:

• Locked thread