Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i just don't know what to think about anything in life anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart

:magical:

WindmillSlayer

Describe it.

something9999
it was funny

FluffieDuckie

wth

watch it

WindmillSlayer

FluffieDuckie posted:

wth

watch it

Can't, I'm on mobile

problematic hug

WindmillSlayer posted:

Can't, I'm on mobile

then just wait till you can see it

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

WindmillSlayer posted:

Can't, I'm on mobile

it's a sarah maclachlan dog commercial but with sid as the bunch of scared huddled dogs

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Bo-Pepper posted:

it's a sarah maclachlan dog commercial but with sid as the bunch of scared huddled dogs

see that doesnt sound like a whole long line of empty quoting

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

Can't, I'm on mobile

then either loadin in youtube or stfu and wait wtf princess

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
smgdhadmf

FluffieDuckie

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
(at dat mofo)

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

suck my god drat hard rear end dick mutha fycka

problematic hug

if you're just tuning in:

i am he

sid is a really handsome guy

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

i am he posted:

sid is a really handsome guy

Decent haircut, some nicer clothes, and I totally would.

e: I mean, he kinda sorta looks like a junkie right now. :geno:

Frank Horrigan fucked around with this message at 23:12 on May 29, 2014

i am he

Azurrat posted:

Decent haircut, some nicer clothes, and I totally would.

e: I mean, he kinda sorta looks like a junkie right now. :geno:

how dare you

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
sid just kinda looks like a "dude"

hell i dunno i dont give it too much thought

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

i am he posted:

how dare you

what? You see how ratty those jeans he was wearing are? Plus the multicolor jewfro isn't doing him any favors. A close cut, a clean shave, and a fitted suit and he would be absolutely loving CRUSHING it. I'm almost envious of how well he could look.

The Kraken posted:

sid just kinda looks like a "dude"

hell i dunno i dont give it too much thought

I'm vain as gently caress so I compare my appearance to pretty much everybody I encounter. This has become a fairly depressing exercise since I gained 50 points after I quit smoking :(

Drunk Driver Dad
he's been wearin the same shirt he wore into the toilet this whole time

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

he's been wearin the same shirt he wore into the toilet this whole time

hahahaha ew sid shower + change + do laundry all today

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
do you not own seventeen separate yet equal black Transformers t-shirts?

Drunk Driver Dad
in all fairness i been hounding sid about that already and i want to say he said something about it got washed? i don't know if i believe him though. he was also real adamant it did NOT get toilet water on it, the toilet water only got on his face, eyes, mouth and cheeks. hell he was so deep in the toilet it probably triggered his mammalian dive reflex

i am he

sid is perfect the way he is, shame on all of you saying otherwise

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

in all fairness i been hounding sid about that already and i want to say he said something about it got washed? i don't know if i believe him though. he was also real adamant it did NOT get toilet water on it, the toilet water only got on his face, eyes, mouth and cheeks. hell he was so deep in the toilet it probably triggered his mammalian dive reflex

really tho if you go in the toilet you shower and change clothes and those clothes get washed

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
wash the toilet? full shower after

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Arnold of Soissons posted:

really tho if you go in the toilet you shower and change clothes and those clothes get washed

no, I'm pretty sure you claim it's actually clean because it didn't get in the water, then continue wearing it for another 6 days.

Drunk Driver Dad
shut up arnie, a toilet sid has my respect because he's upfront about his weird toilet hobbies. we still know nothing of you, what you look like, what sort of terrible things you do in the dead of night ,etc

dogcrash truther

this, but unironically

Looke

oh sid :allears:

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

what sort of terrible things you do in the dead of night

I watch How It's Made and smoke weed.

i am he

Azurrat posted:

mods? mods?? mods?????

Drunk Driver Dad

Azurrat posted:

i recently convinced a person to stick their head in a toilet for online, kicking off a whole sordid ordeal you wouldn't believe

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i recently convinced a person to stick their head in a toilet for online, kicking off a whole sordid ordeal you wouldn't believe

i think i saw that, p messed up man

FluffieDuckie

wash the toilet? full shower after

you sure have a lot of rules about what to do after you put your head in a toilet.

you're so rigid

Looke

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

saboten

Sid Vicious: i did take a shower after i swirlied myself can someone please post that for me

dogcrash truther
yo, it would be chill if they did a how it's made ABOUT weed, joints, shivadas glass etc. ok gotta go now *flushes self down the toiley headfirst*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
it's cool dudes, he was just acting. He only PRETENDED to stick his head into the toilet. God why can't you understand that, dogcrash?

• Locked thread