Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

acephalousuniverse posted:

lost another one to the rape assassin land mine

I sorta imagine this like a land mine full of dicks.

You step on it and cocks go shooting out everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

killyoureparents posted:

i dont really know what to say. i dont know why someone would actually post a pic of themselves if they were that gross and disgusting. i dont even know how to troll that. you caught me off guard.. a good "final form" post wouldnt even be effective..

What do you look like?

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

powerful weedlock posted:

is that why your avatar has a beard poorly drawn on

hahahahahahaha

Or maybe its because of that person that won the euro singing contest?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
But that's not him :confused:

I should know, i spent several weeks with him in the amazon converting natives to shitpostery

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

psyopmonkey posted:

What do you look like?

some sort of Adonis, I'm sure

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

I sorta imagine this like a land mine full of dicks.

You step on it and cocks go shooting out everywhere.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

whoflungpoop posted:

I should know, i spent several weeks with him in the amazon converting natives to shitpostery

I'm aware. I think its kinda a gimmick. Like, "everything is better with a beard" thing.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
why are the little douche bitches still posting, there's nothing wrong with troons

this is a thread for asking question to troons, they are very important, go away plz

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
what is the official troon position on star citizen and xbox one

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

My wife slapped me in the face with a silicon dildo once. It was on accident, she was waving it around and I came around the corner and she caught me in the face with it. Being hit in the face with that much material hurts bad.

I wouldn't wish a cock mine on anyone.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
they named the third troon troon one

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

rudatron posted:

Neither are as good as animes.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

whoflungpoop posted:

it was hard work but we finally got them to understand the beauty of a meaningless post

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

What do you look like?

oh how i wish goatse wasnt bannable..

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

cat doter posted:

they named the third troon troon one

it can only do 720mg of hormones

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Privilege: []

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rudatron posted:

why are the little douche bitches still posting, there's nothing wrong with troons

this is a thread for asking question to troons, they are very important, go away plz

i don't actually have a problem with troons but then i got a death threat like 10 pages ago and then a couple of them starting talking about child junk and now im just stirring the pot because why not?

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
im trolling them because im twisted :D

Wet Bandits Copycat
Apr 18, 2004

What do trans goons think of the term troon? It sounds super derogatory to me somehow.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

rudatron posted:

Whats Star Citizen?

I dont care about video games.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wet Bandits Copycat posted:

What do trans goons think of the term troon? It sounds super derogatory to me somehow.

I don't think it helps that the something sensitive hugbox is standing by at all times to dox trans people at all times.

Whatever their issues are, they are unhealthy to be fixated on the SA forums.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

i don't actually have a problem with troons but then i got a death threat like 10 pages ago and then a couple of them starting talking about child junk and now im just stirring the pot because why not?

telling troon to kill self: lol
tell guy telling troon to kill self to kill self: I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH HOW DARE YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tranny and Troon are both fine in my book.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

psyopmonkey posted:

Whats Star Citizen?

it's what we in the industry call "vaporware"

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

I like it. It sounds gentle. No-one has heard, "Look at that loving troon!" before being punched and anyone who uses it insultingly is generally a fairly moronic troll who can barely string a sentence together so it doesn't have much power as an insult. I know lots of troons who refer to themselves as troons. Overall it's a pretty good shorthand for "transgender person."

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

a death threat, in GBS? i dunno man that never happens here, i think you have the wrong forum

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

I don't think it helps that the something sensitive hugbox is standing by at all times to dox trans people at all times.

Whatever their issues are, they are unhealthy to be fixated on the SA forums.

no, they serve an important function, which is providing us an endless stream of comedy and feedback

e: and money from re-reg

gnarlyhotep fucked around with this message at 07:19 on May 30, 2014

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's what we in the industry call "vaporware"

huff vaporware erryday

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

psyopmonkey posted:

What do you look like?

he doesn't want to play the selfie game so i will in his stead

i had kinda bad acne this day but whatever it was just after 4 days of 12 hour shifts, sue me.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
i wonder if there are any trans genderfluid people, like their gender matters enough that they had it changed but not enough that they want aynone to realize it..

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

i recommend you change your trans genderfluid at least once a year to avoid blockages

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

he doesn't want to play the selfie game so i will in his stead

i had kinda bad acne this day but whatever it was just after 4 days of 12 hour shifts, sue me.

hi im in the military, and ironically call myself a baby killer, but if someone says makes a "go die" joke in gbs to me i get super shook up about it lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

acephalousuniverse posted:

hi im in the military, and ironically call myself a baby killer, but if someone says makes a "go die" joke in gbs to me i get super shook up about it lol

gonna take a page out of sabel's book for this

:corrupt:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

killyoureparents posted:

go back to playing puppetmaster human being
lol kratom and benzos

what kind of beta-crackhead does that poo poo

also, do they make you grow giant prison-grab mantitties please report back with a self-inspection

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

cat doter posted:

i recommend you change your trans genderfluid at least once a year to avoid blockages

heh, good post. too bad you're a human being trans defender and i will one day place your mangled body in front of my cave as a warning to all other sympathizers.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

killyoureparents posted:

heh, good post. too bad you're a human being trans defender and i will one day place your mangled body in front of my cave as a warning to all other sympathizers.

wow you sure owned me goon owner :jerkbag:

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
i will make one trans commit suicide and i will myself kill anyone that gets in my way.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I believe in you, killyoureparents! Cleanse the earth of this affliction! You can change the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
when is ur day of retribution killyoureparents

• Locked thread