Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

A Tartan Tory posted:

Just got back from work, have the queues relented a little from the 7k they were this morning on Hazak?

Totally, it's like 3-4k right now ! :smithicide:

Exile alt server is Ravenous, almost no queue.

E: If you run an exile alt on Ravenous, /W Kayh if you want to join the goon chat channel thingie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!
I would rather cut out my own testicles with a pen knife than roll any faction with an aurin in it, but thanks for the offer!

Just went into the queue and it's about 500 for me, not bad!

A Tartan Tory fucked around with this message at 20:51 on May 31, 2014

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
2543 for me. gently caress I guess I still count as a guest.

gently caress YOU CARBIIIIINE :argh:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Has Strawman made <Goon Squad> on Warbringer yet?

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

Oh boy, I see they still haven't fixed that whole 'show the UI after a person has queued' bug. :sigh:

Back to the start I guess!

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

A Tartan Tory posted:

Oh boy, I see they still haven't fixed that whole 'show the UI after a person has queued' bug. :sigh:

Relog quick you can get back in Skipping the queue

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

A Tartan Tory posted:

quote:

Once through to a realm, players Character Creation screen is blank and they cannot progress.
UPDATE (POTENTIAL FIX): We believe that completely closing and restarting the game client will fix this issue for some users. Alt-F4 from the character screen and immediately restart the client.

from https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/55715-headstart-issues-31514/

E : I just love pubby tears https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56078-login-queue/#entry600424

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Edit: I'm dumb.

I'm buying this from green man gaming, live in the Midwest US. Am I going to run into any weird region problems?

Saxophone fucked around with this message at 21:09 on May 31, 2014

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

Welp, thanks anyway guys, but I went to put dinner on and didn't relog!

boho
Oct 4, 2011

on fire and loving it
Oh man I wish we were Alliance Exile on the PVP server, I want to be a bunnygirl with demon ears SO BAD

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias
:siren:GOON SQUAD IS UP ON WARBRINGER CHECK YOUR CHARACTERS ON AUTH AND WHISPER KATTEN, SCT, DOUBLESTEP, WTFMOSES, OR IRONTUSK WITH YOUR WSGOONS FORUMS NAME FOR INVITE:siren:

Lothire
Jan 27, 2007

Rx Suicide emailed me and all I got was this amazingly awesome forum account.

Tortured By Flan
e: /\/\/\ - what this man says.

Goonswarm got a mention on some twitch stream that was goin' on, so if anyone was wondering just how resolved that goons-going-to-another-server thing was, even the devs have acknowledged it. War-something or other.

Although it could have also been an elaborate ruse so that now people will avoid rolling on "the goon server." :ninja:

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
Ask your admin if BanMe® is right for you!
^o^
How am I placed 5600 with a 50-60hr queue time if I bought the game

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Lothire posted:

Goonswarm got a mention on some twitch stream that was goin' on, so if anyone was wondering just how resolved that goons-going-to-another-server thing was, even the devs have acknowledged it. War-something or other.

Although it could have also been an elaborate ruse so that now people will avoid rolling on "the goon server." :ninja:

The devs acknowledged it because they asked us to do it :v

rocket USA
Sep 14, 2011

Powerful Wizard IRL posted:

How am I placed 5600 with a 50-60hr queue time if I bought the game

Pretty sure the other 5,599 bought the game, too. I'm getting the same problem.

a cat on an apple
Apr 28, 2013
HEY GUYS THEY MADE ANOTHER PVP REALM

BUT DON'T WORRY

WARBRINGER WILL BE A GHOST TOWN

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Still can't even log in thanks to this client mismatch. Something tells me this isn't going to get fixed until Carbine pushes out another patch, which would hopefully override the issue.

Either way, doubt I'll get to play until long after the 'official' release date. Remind me why I dropped money on something I can't even use?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Everything's great over here on Evindra :allears:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Lothire posted:

The devs came onto Irc last night with us and begged us to move to a new server to have an established guild

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman

CobiWann posted:

Has Strawman made <Goon Squad> on Warbringer yet?

Yes.

Warbringer has been relatively smooth for me today, no queues, crashed twice but was able to relog right away.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Welp, I might have hosed up.

I have an NCSoft account, but none of my email/password combos worked and it finally locked me out. It has told me to wait a few minutes, but it's been almost 30 and it still tells me i'm locked and to try again in a few minutes. Anything I can do? This is just the website. I'm just trying to get to the drat download page to get the client. I'd imagine I can sign into Wildstar with my ncsoft account, right?

I just want to kill mans with a space hamster :(

Saxophone fucked around with this message at 21:59 on May 31, 2014

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
What does the term "Combat Aid" mean?

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Above Our Own posted:

What does the term "Combat Aid" mean?

they are aids for you to combat

Cyclomatic
May 29, 2012

"I'm past caring about what might be lost by letting alphabet soups monitor every last piece of communication between every human being on the planet."

I unironically love Big Brother.
Whoever did the Wildstar addon system needs their loving head examined.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow

Metrohunter posted:

What level do you have to be to get your path costumes?

Well it's not linked to your character level, but your Path level. You get them piecemeal. First one is the helmet slot, then the gloves or boots I think, then pants etc.

Dirty Outlaw
May 29, 2014

Cyclomatic posted:

Whoever did the Wildstar addon system needs their loving head examined.

You can blame Bitwise then him his space pun names Houston and Apollo.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Is logging in still hosed, or only if I really want to get into a specific server?

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Unlucky7 posted:

Is logging in still hosed, or only if I really want to get into a specific server?

Logging in is OK.

I can't progress any further near Gallow because the Defend Judge Kain part of Judge and Jury doesn't work. That's the zone story for this zone. Am I screwed?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh god I just took a taxi and the game turned into a diashow. One new slide every couple seconds. Terrible.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
One of the coolest things about this game is that the river currents can carry you =O

Tokubetsu fucked around with this message at 23:11 on May 31, 2014

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Oh boy, whenever I log out the ten-slot collector's edition bag thing vanishes from my characters' inventory. And can't be reclaimed. :ughh:

Same thing for the authenticator eyepiece and I presume other account unlocks, though at least that one can be reclaimed.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Fathis Munk posted:

Oh god I just took a taxi and the game turned into a diashow. One new slide every couple seconds. Terrible.

How can such a cartoony looking low-res game have such high system performance requirements?

Tokaii
Mar 8, 2004

Oldest Goon
July 29, 1942

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Everything's great over here on Evindra :allears:

I chose Evindra at character creation and now, at level 10, I see it says I'm on Orias or something like that.

Sir Neckbeard
Jan 1, 2010

Costumes are the best thing.

:coal:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I'm already sick and tired of pubbies saying Cupcake. Goddamn.

Electrophotonic
Mar 14, 2010

They're gonna stop
Saturday night
So you better have fun now
I PREDICT

After an initial queue warning, I suddenly had no trouble getting onto Hazak. I created this grumpy guy there, feel free to add me (HellvisMotello).

Edit: Heh now I can't get back in again :smithicide:

Electrophotonic fucked around with this message at 23:30 on May 31, 2014

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
Has anyone gotten the mousewheel up/down binds to work for LAS abilities? I still have that addon that lets you bind the mouse buttons and those work just fine, but even though the game will let me keybind the wheel to abilities it won't register them as being activated if I try to move the wheel up/down. Pressing in the wheel as MOUSE3 works just fine, it's just Up/Down that don't seem to work. Is this fixable in some way? It's kinda annoying.

I can probably just set up a mouse profile for Wildstar that rebinds some keys to the wheel and cheat it that way but I'd rather not if I can help it. It'd be nice if I could get the whole LAS onto the mouse.

GertLush
Aug 24, 2005
I'd really love to play with the EU goons on Hazak, but I've still got no realm list currently.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I like this game

GertLush posted:

I'd really love to play with the EU goons on Hazak, but I've still got no realm list currently.

Don't worry, most people can't get into Hazak anyways :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facepalmolive
Jan 29, 2009

Saxophone posted:

Edit: I'm dumb.

I'm buying this from green man gaming, live in the Midwest US. Am I going to run into any weird region problems?

I bought mine from GMG. No region problems (I'm in California).

• Locked thread