Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

rape = power+unwanted sex

straight cis men can't be raped

so unless you're hiding something from us you can't be raped

hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Titty Warlord posted:

its cool you made some bitchmade retard froth at the mouth and spend his pocket money on such a lovely burn

And that he gave up a Holland Tunnel tugjob to pay for it

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i just realized that troon= transexual+goon

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

kinda understand a lot more of whats going on now

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

So is there a third forum for the butthurt banned from SASS, and a forth site for the pissy outcasts from that, and so on

basically what's the depth on the retard recursion

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
lol trannys get sex chagnes on medicare now and people are losing their loving minds over it its legit hiarlious

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
I love ops transparent facade he is putting on. Trying to act like he's so chill and cool and nothing bothers him when you know he goes home and runs a razor blade across his inner thigh. It's p funny

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
gently caress, you guys arent talking about sports argument stadium, no wonder my sports culture/masculinity comment didnt make any sense in context

e: I dont know what SASS is but I kept thinking it was SAS

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Hesh Ballantine posted:

gently caress, you guys arent talking about sports argument stadium, no wonder my sports culture/masculinity comment didnt make any sense in context

e: I dont know what SASS is but I kept thinking it was SAS

I think it's a spin off forum that all the trannies think all the people harassing them are from

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Mr. Mallory posted:

I love ops transparent facade he is putting on. Trying to act like he's so chill and cool and nothing bothers him when you know he goes home and runs a razor blade across his inner thigh. It's p funny

i've coined a new term for this sort of posting, it's called 'insight trolling' and it's especially for special internet mind readers like yourself

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
psyopmonkey is a tranny with an inflated opinion of themselves , the angry posters are hilarious because they are so dumb and the other posters are dumnb too

basically everyone in this thread is dumb

Kaislioc
Feb 14, 2008

Mr. Mallory posted:

why the inner thigh tho

A HUGE FUCKIN BAG
Dec 4, 2013
so I dont have a problem with you being transgendered, but why do you consider yourself so defined by a medical condition you have that you use the moniker "troon"? I mean we dont have posters running around calling themselves aspergoons

maybe we should tho i dunno

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Kaislioc posted:

why the inner thigh tho

cause the marks wont be visible and he can keep pretending to everyone that he is super chill

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Mr. Mallory posted:

cause the marks wont be visible
they were cut with your wit

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Sabel posted:

Sempai has noticed me.

You sure showed these bigots by posting screenshots of Step Aside posts on the offsite safe space for women who don't have a hairy nut sack and 5 cats.

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
i'm a troon
he's a troon
she's a troon
we're all troons hey

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

A HUGE FUCKIN BAG posted:

so I dont have a problem with you being transgendered, but why do you consider yourself so defined by a medical condition you have that you use the moniker "troon"? I mean we dont have posters running around calling themselves aspergoons

maybe we should tho i dunno

Im not defined by my being transgender.

Troon is a funny word.

heartbreaksuzie
Apr 27, 2012

A HUGE FUCKIN BAG posted:

I mean we dont have posters running around calling themselves aspergoons

cause that's kind of redundant.

we have virgoons and fabgoons though (although it's a shame they didn't like the far superior fagoons)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Enid Coleslaw posted:

You sure showed these bigots by posting screenshots of Step Aside posts on the offsite safe space for women who don't have a hairy nut sack and 5 cats.
live one :siren:

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
wait which one is step aside , cos step aside posting on that site is loving hilarious to me lmao how self hating can you get

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Enid Coleslaw posted:

im permabanned sass poster triggerstomper58. i first started reading gender posts when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “troonposting” and tried to channel revulsion for girlboymonsters constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “crazy cock cutters” and “i love inside-out empty scrotum vaginas” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing troons peeling their dicks like bananas in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on every drug but estroongen. i always wondered what the kind of "anger-soaked thousandposts” style of troonposting was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what troongian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal symptoms. i would advise all people who “get” humanity to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Fajita Fiesta posted:

wait which one is step aside , cos step aside posting on that site is loving hilarious to me lmao how self hating can you get

sabel thinks every anti tranny person in this thread is step aside

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Mr. Mallory posted:

quiet you

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
apparently sass is leaking :twisted:

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
what happened in the past 1500 posts of this thread? ya'll seem to be in a tussle again. not uncommon for gbs but maybe you should eat something?? you get like this when you're hungry

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Carol Pizzamom posted:

what happened in the past 1500 posts of this thread? ya'll seem to be in a tussle again. not uncommon for gbs but maybe you should eat something?? you get like this when you're hungry

I had some nice loose leaf tea in my french press, an apple, some caralluma pills, and a probiotic yogurt drink.

A nice, healthy, light breakfast is important. I think some of these goons should go out and get some exercise. They might focus less on "ERMAHGAWD INTERNET TRANNY CROTCH HURPLE DURP FART CATS" if they were just a tad more active.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

I had some nice loose leaf tea in my french press, an apple, some caralluma pills, and a probiotic yogurt drink.

A nice, healthy, light breakfast is important. I think some of these goons should go out and get some exercise. They might focus less on "ERMAHGAWD INTERNET TRANNY CROTCH HURPLE DURP FART CATS" if they were just a tad more active.

I bought some sweetened condensed milk and made some loose leaf earl gray from adiago

Some people hate on earl gray but I like it

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Carol Pizzamom posted:

I bought some sweetened condensed milk and made some loose leaf earl gray from adiago

Y'all got that BERGAMOT?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Carol Pizzamom posted:

I like Black Chai with some green tea mixed in. You should try coconut milk in your tea. Its much healthier and gives it a fun South East Asian feel!

Tea talk ITT.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

I usually don't wander far from a black tea blend or an earl gray black tea blend, but I got some black chai sample and it's not too bad

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Nice tearail, but how long can it distract these goons from repeatedly demonstrating their inability to tell the difference between SASS and Stormfront, or gay men and women.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Everybody say hello to SpoonfulofBromide.

Welcome, Spoony.

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Greetings, Captain Save A Homo

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Mr. Mallory posted:

you're a stupid idiot

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

whoever gave the op that redtext is a massive oval office who should shove a broadsword up their leaking rear end in a top hat

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

viscous wolves posted:

whoever gave the op that redtext is a massive oval office who should shove a broadsword up their leaking rear end in a top hat

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

viscous wolves posted:

Urgent Care Clinics accept most major insurances and forums certs

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Titty Warlord posted:

you're a stupid idiot

lol im the idiot when you believe people can magically wish to be whatever gender they want lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Mr. Mallory posted:

lol im the idiot when you believe people can magically wish to be whatever gender they want lmao

you're the one who posts on something sensitive, dude.

• Locked thread