Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Effectronica posted:

Oh, tell me, who was it first announced, who was it first proclaimed, that man only does nasty things because he does not know his own interests; and that if he were enlightened, if his eyes were opened to his real normal interests, man would at once cease to do nasty things, would at once become good and noble because, being enlightened and understanding his real advantage, he would see his own advantage in the good and nothing else, and we all know that not one man can, consciously, act against his own interests, consequently, so to say, through necessity, he would begin doing good? Oh, the babe! Oh, the pure, innocent child!

wow your a loving human being. kill yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

I don't like dick, actually. It is really problematic that you would consider that an insult, however. You should really check your internalized homophobia.

everyone likes dick

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
im a homo

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

killyoureparents posted:

You're going to have to kill him.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

killyoureparents posted:

Sabel posted:

You’ve killed a lot of people—that’s about all. Anybody can do that for a while, and then he is killed too. Just as you are killed. Nothing left except pain.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

keep on posting memes

makes you look REAL smart

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Mr. Mallory posted:

keep on posting memes

makes you look REAL smart

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace - and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Smoking Crow posted:

why are you guys so angry

Advances in the science of counterfeit women don't make me happy. Nobody wants a poo poo sandwich where they were expecting smoked turkey.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012
Maoist Pussy constantly thinks about reaching his hand up a dress to feel a big dick and then feels ashamed and goes to something awful to post about it. Maoist Pussy is also really really fat

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Sabel posted:

I'm too busy with you first. And I've found the city you live in :twisted:

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Maoist Pussy posted:

Advances in the science of counterfeit women don't make me happy. Nobody wants a poo poo sandwich where they were expecting smoked turkey.

i will have sex with you

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

acephalousuniverse posted:

Maoist Pussy constantly thinks about reaching his hand up a dress to feel a big dick and then feels ashamed and goes to something awful to post about it. Maoist Pussy is also really really fat

ok just for a moment, i would like to ask why if being trans isnt a sign that youre a mentally retarded fucker who is really only seeking attention, why you faggots keep using it and Gay as an insult.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
actually, let me rephrase that.

im a Fag. i LOVE cock....... even hosed up tranny cocks that look like a fatal disaster at the hot dog factory.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

everyone likes dick

No, that's tits. Everyone likes tits. (on women)

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

killyoureparents posted:

I'm too busy with you first. And I've found the city you live in :twisted:

now i remember you. you were the guy who tried to make a post history burn on me without actually clicking on it. shameful.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Effectronica posted:

now i remember you. you were the guy who tried to make a post history burn on me without actually clicking on it. shameful.

That.. that was you?

You've grown..

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Maoist Pussy posted:

why won't you agree to sex w/ me

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012
Dick is really good. Me and Maoist Pussy both like it, but only one of us is ashamed

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

killyoureparents posted:

ok just for a moment, i would like to ask why if being trans isnt a sign that youre a mentally retarded fucker who is really only seeking attention, why you faggots keep using it and Gay as an insult.
ok just for a moment, there's a lot of stuff explaining this that you won't read or consider or take seriously and nobody's going to bother explaining it after your embarrassing behavior in this thread

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

why won't you agree to sex w/ me

dick denial

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Smoking Crow posted:

i will have sex with you

Are you a stacked African-American (free-range, organic, non-modified) woman with a shaved head

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Sabel posted:

ok just for a moment, there's a lot of stuff explaining this that you won't read or consider or take seriously and nobody's going to bother explaining it after your embarrassing behavior in this thread

i will enjoy reading this post while i'm chewing on your sinews as the rest of your body cackles over a fire

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Maoist Pussy would you bang a cis lady if she liked to wear a strap-on all the time and never ever took it off

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Maoist Pussy posted:

Are you a stacked African-American (free-range, organic, non-modified) woman with a shaved head

1 outta 3 ain't bad

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

im going to send you some dick pics please send a pic of your dick in return to prove that you're not hard

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
:arnie:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

No, it is really weird that you are using 'gay' as an insult.

It is fine that you are using 'fat' as an insult, though, since fat is a contemptible quality.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Maoist Pussy would you bang a cis lady if she liked to wear a strap-on all the time and never ever took it off

I would probably bang her a few times? Actually, I have banged someone like that.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Maoist Pussy posted:

It is fine that you are using 'fat' as an insult, though, since fat is a contemptible quality.

wow, look at this human being who doesn't even like a big ol' schwanstucker stuffing his face like this is oktoberfest in minnesota and it's his first bratwurst

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy posted:

I don't think I ever have in this thread, and even if I did it really wouldn't have any venom behind it, being bi and all.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
holy poo poo this thread is really bad I just realized

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

I would probably bang her a few times? Actually, I have banged someone like that.

You liked the dick

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
So, anyway, psyopmonkey, do you understand how more realistic looking trans women is actually a problem for everyone else, and brings more negative sentiment towards trans?

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
im gay

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Those were cis women I posted though

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Sabel you should really trim your lawn lol

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet

psyopmonkey posted:

I was bi before I started the transition. Does that answer your dumbass question?

You say that you were bi, past tense. How would you describe your orientation now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Those were cis women I posted though

Exactly. You proved that the existence of convincing fakes makes people distrust the entire supply.

• Locked thread