Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

Lol, little bitch OP was jealous of the new thread, so he opened his again. Posted it in GBS just to get the attention anyway.

Bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Lol, that post was around for hours and you posted a bunch in between. Did it take you that long to find a suitable image for your really lame attempt?

Eustachy
May 7, 2013
Has there been any inquiry as to how much xenoestrogens may be responsible for all these mixed up troon ppl and why 90% of them are mtf

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Eustachy posted:

Has there been any inquiry as to how much xenoestrogens may be responsible for all these mixed up troon ppl and why 90% of them are mtf

Yeah, dont touch my sweat or pee. You might turn into a xenomorph.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
What's your favorite pizza?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Nick Rivers posted:

What's your favorite pizza?

Super Veggie! Its got roasted tomato, zucchini, peppers, cheese, and a garlic sauce. Om nom! :3:

SFNY Pizza right down the way has the yummest pizza.

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
OP, would you rather be married to a woman with whom you would exclusively be a top sexually, or a man with whom you would exclusively be a bottom?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Enid Coleslaw posted:

OP, would you rather be married to a woman with whom you would exclusively be a top sexually, or a man with whom you would exclusively be a bottom?

Id rather be the bottom with a woman. :clint:

As for marriage, I dont know if thats in the cards for me.

Why does sex matter so much to you guys?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

psyopmonkey posted:

the ineffable fascination of the unobtainable

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

Super Veggie! Its got roasted tomato, zucchini, peppers, cheese, and a garlic sauce. Om nom! :3:

SFNY Pizza right down the way has the yummest pizza.

How can you not like meat on your - oh yeah..

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet

psyopmonkey posted:

Could you please answer the question I asked you?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

dead animal pieces make any meal better but sometimes food is good without them too!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

How can you not like meat on your - oh yeah..

Oh dont worry! I still like meat. I just dont need it for every meal. Nor does it need to be on something to make it better.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Enid Coleslaw posted:

Could you please answer the question I asked you?

If I had to be married I would probably pick a guy. I like dating women, but guys are better for long term relationships for me.

So... The guy thing.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The only meal I ever have without meat is breakfast. If I had a sit down dinner and there was no meat I'd feel cheated. I was a vegan for a couple retarded years and I have making up to do

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

She also needs to workout her thighs more. That hip lump is a bit much. :ohdear:

Run troons, RUN! Literally. Go for a run.

i too am annoyed when people don't run enough to look like a photoshopped model

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Gender Dysphoria is caused by Jewish interference with the water supplies. Don't worry, OP, we will avenge your loss at a chance at normal life.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Fifty years ago if you went to a doctor and said cut my dick off they'd send you to a psychoanalysist. They'd tell you you are crazy and you'd live the rest of your life out in misery and despair, incapable of finding happiness. You'd probably kill yourself.

Now they can make you a womyn. What an age

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

Fifty years ago if you went to a doctor and said cut my dick off they'd send you to a psychoanalysist. They'd tell you you are crazy and you'd live the rest of your life out in misery and despair, incapable of finding happiness. You'd probably kill yourself.

Statistically it's still 50-50 for real real trans people.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I saw a cop go out of his way to call a trans woman 'sir' once w a real big grin on his fat face. who can I go to to get him in trouble?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cucking Mama posted:

I saw a cop go out of his way to call a trans woman 'sir' once w a real big grin on his fat face. who can I go to to get him in trouble?

SA moderators circa 2012

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Cucking Mama posted:

No one. The transchick should have continually called the officer maam. Backbones people, get them.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
haha yeah I hear things were more shrill than trill back then then but otr how do I strip this failnigger of his badge

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

Hah, yeah. The suffering of people is totes magoats funny. Yay!

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
OP: can i link this thread as a rebuttal whenever people bitch about somethingisawful.com being a paradise for SJW?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Jagchosis posted:

OP: can i link this thread as a rebuttal whenever people bitch about somethingisawful.com being a paradise for SJW?

My level of apathy is astonishing.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

You're probably not even a real trans. Did your mommy talk a lot about how disgusting your baby dick was?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
This is probably my privilege/autism/whateveryouwanttocallit talking but I really have a hard time fathoming how one could take offense to being called sir or ma'am. I take it the officer would feel emasculated or something?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

You're probably not even a real trans. Did your mommy talk a lot about how disgusting your baby dick was?

Nah, im not real trans. I just take dangerous liver toxic drugs, get stared at in public, and get surgeries to mess with internet folks.

Its how I roll.

Its all an illusion! :magical:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Nah, im not real trans. I just take dangerous liver toxic drugs, get stared at in public, and get surgeries to mess with internet folks.

Its how I roll.

Its all an illusion! :magical:

You've never come off as very intelligent, so why do you think people would understand your failed attempts at irony?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

This is probably my privilege/autism/whateveryouwanttocallit talking but I really have a hard time fathoming how one could take offense to being called sir or ma'am. I take it the officer would feel emasculated or something?

Calling a "figurehead of masculinity" by the wrong gender is actually rather hilarious. Try slipping one in sometime and notice the hilarious recoil and body language cues.

Then brace for the asp baton laced beating.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

I'm being serious I think gender reassignment is good

BONE DOG fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jun 1, 2014

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

You've never come off as very intelligent, so why do you think people would understand your failed attempts at irony?

Internet people... :3:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

psyopmonkey posted:

Calling a "figurehead of masculinity" by the wrong gender is actually rather hilarious. Try slipping one in sometime and notice the hilarious recoil and body language cues.

Then brace for the asp baton laced beating.
I guess being androgyn I don't really have a "wrong" gender so it's kind of an alien concept to me.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Sabel posted:

I guess being androgyn I don't really have a "wrong" gender so it's kind of an alien concept to me.

Just because noone wants to gently caress you doesn't make you androgynous.

Androgynous doesn't mean not sexually appealing to absolutely no vertebrate mammals.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

poo poo storm ahoy!

The poo poo bucket'll be full by the morrow! :yarr:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sabel posted:

How are you a true androgyn? What makes you this way

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

mookface posted:

How are you a true androgyn? What makes you this way
I prefer an androgynous appearance for myself and don't feel the slightest tinge of offense when people categorize me one way or the other. This might be classified as genderqueer but I'm very reluctant to use such words because tumblr. When people ask about my preferred pronouns in LGBTQ* circles I just shrug. I've been in relationships with both men and women of various orientations and confused the gently caress out of them as well. I don't know what you mean by "true" androgyn but if you're asking if I'm a hermaphrodite then no.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sabel posted:

I prefer an androgynous appearance for myself and don't feel the slightest tinge of offense when people categorize me one way or the other. This might be classified as genderqueer but I'm very reluctant to use such words because tumblr. When people ask about my preferred pronouns in LGBTQ* circles I just shrug. I've been in relationships with both men and women of various orientations and confused the gently caress out of them as well. I don't know what you mean by "true" androgyn but if you're asking if I'm a hermaphrodite then no.

What is your inherent gender, physically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Why the hell is it LGBTQ now? Who needs the Q?

Moreover, I dont want the T on there either.

Im grumpy.

• Locked thread