Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bottybot
Feb 28, 2013
An acquaintance of mine has opened a comic book store which he shares with a tattoo parlour, responsible for this lovely loveliness of love.

Dunno, this might be NSFW for a tiny bit of crack I guess

Yes, that is a fox disappearing into that young man's flaccid buttocks. It's half done, I suppose(hope).

bottybot has a new favorite as of 18:40 on May 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'm suprised he missed a golden opportunity to slather like five dog dicks all over that disgusting tattoo.

miserable lil onion
Oct 15, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm suprised he missed a golden opportunity to slather like five dog dicks all over that disgusting tattoo.

Who says he didn't?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
"The fox went up my rear end" is an odd sentiment to convey in a tattoo.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Uncle Ruckus, is that you?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Sometimes you gotta do drastic things to stay alive in the Deep South. It's like an octopus inking. Gotta throw off predator.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Here are a few gems from a couple of Toronto area shops. It really bums me out when I see these rear end in a top hat scratchers taking on large pieces that will be impossible to cover up.

BhindiBhaji Boogie has a new favorite as of 04:43 on May 30, 2014

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

Here are a few gems from a couple of Toronto area shops. It really bums me out when I see these rear end in a top hat scratchers taking on large pieces that will be impossible to cover up.

This one looks pretty great to me. Is it the awkward position he has to put his arm to show it off that's bad?

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
The skull looks pretty well applied I guess but it's awkwardly placed and features A LOT of solid black patches. Sorry to disappoint take this giant awful piece of poo poo from the same shop.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Gob Bluth: "but I'm white!"

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Purgatory Glory posted:

This one looks pretty great to me. Is it the awkward position he has to put his arm to show it off that's bad?

More than just his arm, the skull is on the top of his shoulder, requiring a lean to show it off fully.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Circles are hard.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Purgatory Glory posted:

There's a decent artistic tradition of skulls that only make sense from a specific perspective.

(source)

Normally I'd say this is giving the guy too much credit, but the weird positioning combined with the quality of the execution gives me this trying-too-hard-to-be-different sort of pretentious vibe that I could see doing this intentionally.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
technically :nws: A Steampunk Humanoid My Little Pony character

Not posting directly because nipple sorta but anyway that tattoo looks pretty bad.

Person posted:

My husbands newest tattoo. He wanted to get an MLP tattoo, and he wanted Fluttershy, but he didn't want her to be a normal pony. So he decided a human, steampunk version of Fluttershy. Then the colors went in and she came out looking like Iron man. So while we called her Steamshy before, her name is now Ironshy XD

Her husband's (also technically :nws: for similar reason as above one) other tattoos don't look that good either though the main thing I notice is that they're just really cluttered and busy and also I love that his back is made up of a spine, harley quinn, a hentai thing, and a grim reaper declaring that he fears no man except god.

His wife's tattoos don't look that great either.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

FirstAidKite posted:

Her husband's (also technically :nws: for similar reason as above one) other tattoos don't look that good either though the main thing I notice is that they're just really cluttered and busy and also I love that his back is made up of a spine, harley quinn, a hentai thing, and a grim reaper declaring that he fears no man except god.

Why would anyone do this? Baffling.

Also "Pfearnoman but GCD!"

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Normally I'd say this is giving the guy too much credit, but the weird positioning combined with the quality of the execution gives me this trying-too-hard-to-be-different sort of pretentious vibe that I could see doing this intentionally.
The quality of the skull is a surprise to say the least as the rest of the stuff Ive seen from the artist looked like this

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

Not posting directly because nipple sorta but anyway that tattoo looks pretty bad.

That spine's going to look even better when the top fades faster than everything else because he's never heard of sunscreen.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

The quality of the skull is a surprise to say the least as the rest of the stuff Ive seen from the artist looked like this

Its like pointillism with blackheads.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
More spellingz.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

And now we turn to the Book of Pslams. "And lo, the Quad City DJs did come to the basketball court in the formless aether, and there was chart success. And years later, they came also to the internet, and nostalgia was a cruel taskmaster. And then Audacity spoke, and the remixes were without number."

Amen.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
Ahhh how does does that even happen

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Dienes posted:

Its like pointillism with blackheads.

Blackhead Power

Malcom Eczema

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

If you didn't say that was a man I would have sworn that was a woman. I've never seen a man proportioned like that.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

mr. mephistopheles posted:

If you didn't say that was a man I would have sworn that was a woman. I've never seen a man proportioned like that.

He's so... frumpy.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Same.

Imgur refuses to let me edit the foxhole picture, but the only problem I have with that tattoo is the dog by the gate. It's a bit off. This one actually made me laugh, but not in the wtf way that furry and mlp tattoos do. Oh yeah. And if he doesn't get decent shading on the rest of the dogs, their faces are gonna look all kind of bad.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

FirstAidKite posted:

You know, if they're going to expose the leg pretty much up to the hip on this supposed MLP tattoo, they should have given her a cutie mark (is that what it's called) tattoo on her upper thigh or something. It's a dumb tattoo, but the lack of obvious creativity irritates me too for some reason.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
There's a place called Skandlous Body Art near my house that's caught my eye as a place that probably has terrible stuff, so I finally checked out their portfolio and I was right.

before/after coverup

Link to portfolio. I mean, i already knew I wasn't going to get anything there just based on the fact that it's called "Skandlous" but this just cements it.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I can only assume a mouth teardrop means you bit someone to death.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

You know, if they're going to expose the leg pretty much up to the hip on this supposed MLP tattoo, they should have given her a cutie mark (is that what it's called) tattoo on her upper thigh or something. It's a dumb tattoo, but the lack of obvious creativity irritates me too for some reason.

I'm laughing because I just saw the little "Yay!" at the bottom.

Some of the other tattoos she put up:

her posted:

A picture of my newest tattoo now that it's finished. The tattoo is of Luna from Sailor Moon in her human form. :3 I absolutely love it.

:shrug: tattoo looks inoffensive, just posting it for completion's sake

her posted:

This is just a picture of my Ken-Ohki tattoo :3

This owns. I can't stop laughing at that face. I don't know if it's done well or done badly but that face is hilarious I can't stop laughing.

her posted:

This is my newest tattoo. The idea came to me from Viper GTS in which the main character, Carerra, has a tattoo similar to this. Here is a link to a picture of Carerra and the tattoo...If your eyes don't wander that is: [link removed] From that simple design, my tattoo artists Tobias was able to do this wonderful masterpiece for my chest. If you live in the Omaha area, I suggest you head to Liquid Courage to get your tattoos done. :3

All I know about this is that the tattoo itself doesn't look bad but it's apparently meant to be from the same hentai thing as her husband's hentai tattoo and she complains in the comments about how people think it is an avenged sevenfold tattoo so she keeps having to correct them by explaining it is actually a hentai tattoo.

Also some closeups of her husband's tattoos.

Hentai tattoo thing linked because probably :nws: for skimpy outfit

That dragon one doesn't look that bad but it's funny that all the tattoos just seem to be plastered wherever. It's like an ms paint collage a kid would make except with tattoos.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

quote:

This owns. I can't stop laughing at that face. I don't know if it's done well or done badly but that face is hilarious I can't stop laughing.

All I see is

:lol:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

There's a place called Skandlous Body Art near my house that's caught my eye as a place that probably has terrible stuff, so I finally checked out their portfolio and I was right.

Link to portfolio. I mean, i already knew I wasn't going to get anything there just based on the fact that it's called "Skandlous" but this just cements it.

EMY'L? Help me out with this one.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

EMY'L? Help me out with this one.

Enya.

Who can say what the tat goes?
Where the ink flows?
Only time...

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I have a morbid curiosity to gis Where's waldo tattoos. Gotta be some hiding in the grass...

Edit: apparently behind the ear waldo is really popular. For reasons?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Bombadilillo posted:

I have a morbid curiosity to gis Where's waldo tattoos. Gotta be some hiding in the grass...

There appear to be some buttcrack ones also.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Bombadilillo posted:

Yeah one out of the puss seems the most logical in my opinion.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

GIS results for Waldo didn't have much Waldo, but it did have this

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
A pussy with a pussy.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/27qLk8M.jpg :nws:

----------

Also...I see a lot of tattoos of current/recent memes, catchphrases, and viral trends. #Winning, Gangnam Style, etc. Does anyone have pictures of older tattoos that people got when they were relevant that are now horribly out of date? Maybe a "Where's the Beef" ankle tattoo or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I've seen an old guy with a Mountain Dew hillbilly logo from the 60's, but of course I can't find a picture of him now.

• Locked thread