Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
I think bell hooks said something transphobic once. It's hard to tell because any google search for "<name> transphobic" has millions of results for just about every name you use because people LOVE to throw that label around even more than homophobic. And the internet LGBTQ community is extremely groupthink and about ideological purity, like most internet communities so that even relatively innocuous offhand comments or out of contexts jokes get you labelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lfield
May 10, 2008
the main arguments are 1) we're trying to erase gender expectations here & you trying to look/dress like a woman "should" look/dress isn't helping & 2) you grew up assigned male so you got the male privilege & can't understand woman issues

the response is stop being such a big rear end in a top hat ya jerk

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
CLOSE THIS loving THREAD ALREADY

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

unlimited shrimp posted:

I thought it was actual legit feminist thinkers and not just tumblr

legit feminist thinker

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
gas the thread, but goldmine my hilarious gifs, and put my gifs on the frontpage with a zzany title like "Arooga! Freak Futanari has made some CRAZY gifs....... you will not believe what Weird Twitter has to say about this!"

lfield
May 10, 2008
i like this thread and have learned a lot. keep it open imo

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Freak Futanari posted:

gas the thread, but goldmine my hilarious gifs, and put my gifs on the frontpage with a zzany title like "Arooga! Freak Futanari has made some CRAZY gifs....... you will not believe what Weird Twitter has to say about this!"

Same, but me as well.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Captain Candiru posted:

I think bell hooks said something transphobic once. It's hard to tell because any google search for "<name> transphobic" has millions of results for just about every name you use because people LOVE to throw that label around even more than homophobic. And the internet LGBTQ community is extremely groupthink and about ideological purity, like most internet communities so that even relatively innocuous offhand comments or out of contexts jokes get you labelled.

lfield posted:

the main arguments are 1) we're trying to erase gender expectations here & you trying to look/dress like a woman "should" look/dress isn't helping & 2) you grew up assigned male so you got the male privilege & can't understand woman issues

the response is stop being such a big rear end in a top hat ya jerk

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Freak Futanari posted:

how about you gas yourself, retard rear end. some of us are trying to have a constructive debate about friend of the family Balls!

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Mr. Mallory posted:

CLOSE THIS loving THREAD ALREADY

well it was probably close to page 2 but then you posted in it
makes you think

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
I remember the days when closet homosexuals, embarrassed and ashamed of their proclivities, perhaps ostracized by their families (or worried about being ostracized), and burdened by the kind of complexes this type of constant denial etc. brings about, just joined the priesthood or moved away to become hella gay, instead of struggling to convince themselves that their constant desire for dick is actually because they're really women.

Also, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but none of you "pass". Like, absolutely none.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Whose rereg are you

lfield
May 10, 2008

Kirk Johnson posted:

Also, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but none of you "pass". Like, absolutely none.

no need to be mean, friend. trans people can have it pretty hard. you should probably be nice to them :3

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Reminder: I posted a bunch of cis women who were "clocked" because some people have a pathological illness that makes them see tranny dick everywhere

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Sabel posted:

Reminder: I posted a bunch of cis women who were "clocked" because some people have a pathological illness that makes them see tranny dick everywhere

Invisible Jews watch me while I shower

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
death is certain, nothing in life truly matters

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

unlimited shrimp posted:

I thought it was actual legit feminist thinkers and not just tumblr

Pretty much the entirety of 2nd wave feminist theory rejects trans-brain theory. It is up to you to decide who is crazier.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Plom Bar posted:

Invisible Jews watch me while I shower

i wish invisibility was my hebrew gift :(

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Reminder: I posted a bunch of cis women who were "clocked" because some people have a pathological illness that makes them chop their dick off.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

you really seem proud of yourself for thinking you "tricked" people into thinking you posted trannies

it was a pretty dumb "burn" bro

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Mr. Mallory posted:

you really seem proud of yourself for thinking you "tricked" people into thinking you posted trannies

so was the red text you bought

lfield
May 10, 2008

Mr. Mallory posted:

it was smart and you fell for it

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

lfield posted:

no need to be mean, friend. trans people can have it pretty hard. you should probably be nice to them :3

Trans people are the fly in the punch bowl, ie filth, and they should be scoured from the earth.

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
i am ashamed of my non anime avatar, pls donate to my kickstarter to transition to anime avatar haver

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Fajita Fiesta posted:

i am ashamed of my non anime avatar, pls donate to my kickstarter to transition to anime avatar haver
This one's pretty good, imo

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
its upside down wtf

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

lfield posted:

No woman should ever have to be suspected of being a tranny. Trannies are a disease.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

lfield posted:

not really to both of those

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Fajita Fiesta posted:

its upside down wtf
upside down avatars are in

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Fajita Fiesta posted:

its upside down wtf

uh no shes hanging down from something on the ceiling

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

lfield posted:

Like, what do you think you are accomplishing, other than spreading more hate and suspicion of stealth faggotry

lfield
May 10, 2008

Maoist Pussy posted:

Like, what do you think you are accomplishing, other than spreading more hate and suspicion of stealth faggotry

be nice to trans people please :3

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
No, destroy them and cause them pain.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

No, destroy them and cause them pain.

please go outside jfc

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

please go outside jfc

I just got back from yoga, dumbass.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Don't gas this thread, it will only cause the vermin to move elsewhere.

This thread is the perfect SA 2014 thread - this is what the forum has become.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I would settle for branding trannies on the forehead so that nobody has to be suspicious of tran infiltration.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

I just got back from yoga, dumbass.

uh huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

gently caress that! Where is She-Ra?