Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

There's a whole bunch of these and if somegoon could be so kind as to post them all it would be greatly appreciated.

Ottoman
Apr 30, 2004

Hideki! You have so many side dishes. Can Chii be your main course?
Inspirational exercise quotes meet inspirational drinking pictures:

These and some other great ones can be found here.

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ottoman posted:

These and some other great ones can be found here.

This will always be the best one

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Welp, I'm sold. Get me a can of Never-Wet.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Welp, I'm sold. Get me a can of Never-Wet.

I like the walker by thumbs up.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Maybe you ought to pick up a book sometime. :dukedog:

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Mind blowing.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

And one for because it's hot outside.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Memento posted:

There's a whole bunch of these and if somegoon could be so kind as to post them all it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/expand-dong

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Leofish posted:

And one for because it's hot outside.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Even though I knew it was coming it was still brutal as gently caress. Worse than the red wedding IMO.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
George RR Martin has a wonderful talent for creating some great characters. And then killing them as brutally as possible.

Who hurt you, George? Who hurt you?

:smith:

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

I cried

e: have a meme

PlantRobot has a new favorite as of 18:05 on Jun 2, 2014

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
I read the books a year or so ago, but don't remember who that happened to. Care to remind everyone, please?

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Spoil poo poo? Don't mind if I do.

Oberyn Martell was a prince(?) of dhorne who had some sort of bone to pick with the Mountain for some reasons. The Mountain was sentenced to death for the crimes of burning down all them villages (at the hands of the Lanisters presumably) but demanded trial by combat. Oberyn demanded to be the one to fight the Mountain because he was so mad at dude. He looked like he was going to win for awhile but eventually the Mountain beat him. Oberyn however, was using a poisoned spear as is pretty much the go to for house Martell, so the Mountain dies a few days later anyway. That scene is from the trial by combat where the Mountain put out the dudes eyes.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Fat loving lot of good that did, since the Mountain just comes back as a zombie King's Guard anyway.

EDIT to clarify: That isn't literally what happens, since it's never confirmed in the books, but given all the other zombie poo poo, it fits.

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011

Agent355 posted:

Oberyn Martell was a prince(?) of dhorne who had some sort of bone to pick with the Mountain for some reasons. The Mountain was sentenced to death for the crimes of burning down all them villages (at the hands of the Lanisters presumably) but demanded trial by combat. Oberyn demanded to be the one to fight the Mountain because he was so mad at dude. He looked like he was going to win for awhile but eventually the Mountain beat him. Oberyn however, was using a poisoned spear as is pretty much the go to for house Martell, so the Mountain dies a few days later anyway. That scene is from the trial by combat where the Mountain put out the dudes eyes.

It was because the Mountain killed his father, but fortunately he was prepared to die.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Agent355 posted:

Why would you spoil that poo poo and leave out that their duel takes place on the back of a loving dragon flying in midair

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Why would you spoil that poo poo and leave out that their duel takes place on the back of a loving dragon flying in midair

Because that didn't happen.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I think the Mountain also raped and murdered Martell's 2 year-old niece or something like that

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Agent355 posted:

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Goddamnit, I really have to remember not to check this thread when there's a new episode out because every other episode has plenty of material for some spoilers.

Still enjoyed the episode though, goddamn what a show.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

oldpainless posted:

I think the Mountain also raped and murdered Martell's 2 year-old niece or something like that

Actually that part's not really a spoiler as I'm pretty sure the show mentioned it ages ago. Oberyn's sister was the bride of Rhaegar Targaryen, Daenerys's other brother who died back during the war that put Robert Baratheon on the throne. In order to keep rebellion from forming around the ousted family, all the Targaryen children they could get their hands on were put to death which was carried out by the Mountain who was said to have smashed the baby's head against the wall either before or after he raped the mother, can't remember which. Pretty sure somebody mentioned it in the first season or so to help establish what a hosed up dude the mountain is, but if not it was information given in the books back then.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I didn't realise this was the Game of Thrones thread.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug
Yes.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

PureRok posted:

I didn't realise this was the Game of Thrones thread.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
Nobody cares about the stupid Dungeons and Dragons books for rape fetishists and incestuous rednecks or the stupid show that makes nerds smug as gently caress that they jizzed inside all the books first.

• Locked thread