Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Jacksonville isn't the rival that Tennessee needs but it sure as hell is the one it deserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

If the Chargers go to the playoffs this year, I'll take a picture of myself with this eyeshadow pattern.

:aaa:
:toxx:

Should this come in place. I'll have to look for a suitable powder blue that's easy to find. The base layer for the one I used is limited edition.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Phone postin but here you go ehud

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jun 1, 2014

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
JMO, but Football And Rational Thoughts (FART) is the best option and harkens back to the source of all these shenanigans.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Ehud's Your Daddy.

I am assuming you pronounce the u as an "ooo" sound.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

swickles posted:

Ehud's Your Daddy.

I am assuming you pronounce the u as an "ooo" sound.

It's a biblical name, so yes ;-*

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

WugLyfe posted:

It's a biblical name, so yes ;-*

I miss your bible quotes

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I miss your bible quotes

He should do one with the Chargers as Abraham.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
How did this picture of my arm get here

(I actually know that guy)

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

JT Jag posted:

How did this picture of my arm get here

(I actually know that guy)

Wow, small fanbase.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Volkerball posted:

Wow, small fanbase.
We're both part of the same small subsection of the fanbase that would consider getting Jaguars tattoos.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

JT Jag posted:

We're both part of the same small subsection of the fanbase that would consider getting Jaguars tattoos.

heh nice fanbase, pal

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

JT Jag posted:

I never considered "crippling alcoholics" to be a small subsection of the Jaguars fanbase, I assumed it was the whole thing.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Pretty sure that's Cleveland. Jacksonville at least has the weather to fall back on.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Thaddius the Large posted:

I never considered "crippling alcoholics" to be a small subsection of the Jaguars fanbase, I assumed it was the whole thing.

Yeah but there are only like 5 Jaguars fans. Not surprising they all know each other :v:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Guys I don't need this Jaguars fanbase shtick right now. :(

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
We can talk about how small your roster is if you'd prefer.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, you guys are acting abortlesable about this.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

bhsman posted:

JMO, but Football And Rational Thoughts (FART) is the best option and harkens back to the source of all these shenanigans.

I second this. I always love double meanings in titles and the like. Can be a lot of fun if you're clever about it.

It seems like you should be able to do several off Football And R... T...

hmmm...

Football And Recipe Talk (Football and food, all BBQ derails are exiled to your blog's comment section for a week)
Face All Right Tackles (A blog about left guards[i don't care if I got that right])
Face All Real Truths (Dedicated to The Aaron Hernandez Case, specifically to his defense teams many failings in the months to come)
gently caress All, Ranged Toss (A blog about Rex Grossman done by a Japanese immigrant with a weak grasp on english.)
Fight All Russian Traitors (A pro-russia NFL bootleg DVD purchasing blog)
Front And Right There (A blog about someone who bought front row tickets to every game during his team's super bowl winning season)

I'll cut it at that. Today was horrible. Whiskey calling...

E: this literally just occurred to me when I typed Whiskey Calling. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Clash hit, "Whiskey Calling" (There's no way this hasn't been done but here goes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vHvzybkqfo (note, this is actually the Clash, my studio's hosed atm.)

Whiskey calling to old Cleveland town
Now off season is here, and picks would go round
Whiskey calling to the old dog pound
Come out of the cheap seats, you make so much sound
Whiskey calling, now don't look to us
We don't wanna be here, they've bitten the dust
Whiskey calling, see we ain't got no game
then draft a quarterback for ends to maim

The ice age is coming, the sun's zooming in
drink some more whiskey, mix it with gin
It's cold in December, but I will not shiver
Tho we wish we were drowning, and we live by a river

I'll pick it up tomorrow if my mood improves and the muse stays with me longer. I don't know if I'm not drunk enough to finish it or too drunk, and honestly, it could be either or because I'm also high and not at all sure about anything except that the Whiskey is Calling, my fellow Fartists. With the grace of whatever passes for god during the off season, soon.

cucka fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Jun 1, 2014

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Febreeze posted:

Phone postin but here you go ehud

hahahaha

I really like Football and Rational Thoughts. It captures the spirit of the content I want to provide. I'm probably going with that unless somebody posts something else super :coolfish: today.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Yeah I went with FART.

GNU Order - let me know if you want a forums CERT or something, broseph.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Aww man, my P.O.O.P went #2.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hockles posted:

Aww man, my P.O.O.P went #2.

If it's any consolation, I was sitting in Firehouse Subs laughing like an idiot when I read it.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

IcePhoenix posted:

I think there are teams outside our division that are bigger rivals than the Lions though.

The entire NFC North should just be Packers colors.

I think the Vikings logo in Lions colors looks kind of cool.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Everyone in the NFC North hates everyone, it's just that the Bears/Packers hate each other a little more.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

I think the Vikings logo in Lions colors looks kind of cool.

That redone Vikings logo is exactly the same as a bastardized logo that a high school from my city uses. It's uncanny.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

JT Jag posted:

Guys I don't need this Jaguars fanbase shtick right now. :(

I have never posted in this thread or subforum before, but I'll back you up here. Now there are six of us.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Vargo posted:

I have never posted in this thread or subforum before, but I'll back you up here. Now there are six of us.

I don't post in CD but I take it you like really really sad movies.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Volkerball posted:

I don't post in CD but I take it you like really really sad movies.

Sad movies are often popular, the Jags are like those terrible low budget Asylum films that only get watched by accident

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

My locker's empty,
my bags are packed.
I have my ticket
for Canada.

My dream is dead.
Cut from the Jets.
I've gone to play
in Canada.

Do they speak French?
I can't remember.
What is the language
of Canada?

But when my brain is soup,
they'll treat me fair
and they have healthcare
O' Canada

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Ehud posted:

Yeah I went with FART.

GNU Order - let me know if you want a forums CERT or something, broseph.

No thanks but I'll have my people contact you regarding royalty payments

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Probably Magic posted:

Jacksonville isn't the rival that Tennessee needs but it sure as hell is the one it deserves.

I'd say that Houston/Tennessee are rivals but maybe the Oilers leaving is starting to cool off.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

PrinceRandom posted:

I'd say that Houston/Tennessee are rivals but maybe the Oilers leaving is starting to cool off.

In all honesty, it's a Packers/NFC North situation where we all hate the Colts. At least, that's my own personal experience.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

In all honesty, it's a Packers/NFC North situation where we all hate the Colts. At least, that's my own personal experience.
The Jaguars probably hate the Titans more than anything else. At least those of us that still remember 1999.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

sweet thursday posted:

My locker's empty,
my bags are packed.
I have my ticket
for Canada.

My dream is dead.
Cut from the Jets.
I've gone to play
in Canada.

Do they speak French?
I can't remember.
What is the language
of Canada?

But when my brain is soup,
they'll treat me fair
and they have healthcare
O' Canada

Quite fun. Like this one.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

JT Jag posted:

The Jaguars probably hate the Titans more than anything else. At least those of us that still remember 1999.

Just one week after the Jaguars sent Dan Marino to no rings heaven, future home of Phillip Rivers, Matt Ryan et al.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

JT Jag posted:

I miss when the Ravens, Jags, and Titans all hated the poo poo out of each other.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

I miss when the Ravens, Jags, and Titans all hated the poo poo out of each other.

No, the Ravens can still gently caress themselves as far as I'm concerned. But it's difficult to hate teams that have started Blaine Gabbert and David Carr as their quarterback over the past ten years.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Ehud: Kissing Chris Berman

I don't care if I'm too late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Sad movies are often popular, the Jags are like those terrible low budget Asylum films that only get watched by accident

If we could get the Rifftrax guys to cover a Jags game, maybe against the Browns, it'd all be worth it.

• Locked thread