Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Centripetal Horse posted:

Basset's on the downhill slide to sixty. She's still younger than Lansbury, but she's getting pretty close to the point where the prefix "young" becomes ironic. She is still black, though.
Look at a picture of Angela Basset, then watch her in a movie from the 90s. The most significant difference is her hairstyle. Either there's a godawful-looking portrait of her locked in a closet somewhere, or she could be the basis for a conspiracy theory about alien vampires all by herself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

This thing is perfect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5DKb-3wMDE

Its got "globalists" and their "give people braindamage for no loving reason!" agende, Fluoride in water supplies, spooky music , and a product pitch to make people buy Alex Jones themed loving iodine.

Iodine.

Surprisingly he doesn't seem to mention the one legitimate use of Iodine which is to basically prophylactically saturate the thyroid in case of radiation poisoning (Which surely the globalists are doing because of some sort of reason)

Check out this guff;-

quote:

Survival Shield™ is the Infowars Life brand of standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine. It is manufactured with a unique transformative bio-elemental matrix using a proprietary process.

Intended for human and animal use as a daily, dietary supplement, the nascent iodine in Survival Shield™ may be an important part of an optimum health routine. Iodine is the mineral basis of the HPT (Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Thyroid) Axis, and many believe that the HPT Axis is the underlying basis of the HPA (Hypothalamus–Pituitary–Adrenal) Axis. Proper thyroid and endocrine function are absolutely necessary for the body to perform at the peak of health.

People buy this poo poo. And they are allowed to vote.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

duck monster posted:

This thing is perfect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5DKb-3wMDE

Its got "globalists" and their "give people braindamage for no loving reason!" agende, Fluoride in water supplies, spooky music , and a product pitch to make people buy Alex Jones themed loving iodine.

Iodine.

Surprisingly he doesn't seem to mention the one legitimate use of Iodine which is to basically prophylactically saturate the thyroid in case of radiation poisoning (Which surely the globalists are doing because of some sort of reason)

Check out this guff;-

People buy this poo poo. And they are allowed to vote.

I dunno man, it's made with "a unique transformative bio-elemental matrix", that sounds pretty legit to me!

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It would be pretty ironic if Alex Jones was marketing The Stuff.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

quote:

Survival Shield™ may be an important part of an optimum health routine

:laffo:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Are they selling something to help digesting this word salad?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

duck monster posted:

This thing is perfect:

Iodine's also usable for purifying water. you can't really carry 2 weeks of water in the Rockies but small doses of iodine can make a lot of iffy springs and streams a lot safer to drink.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Halloween Jack posted:

Look at a picture of Angela Basset, then watch her in a movie from the 90s. The most significant difference is her hairstyle. Either there's a godawful-looking portrait of her locked in a closet somewhere, or she could be the basis for a conspiracy theory about alien vampires all by herself.

Yeah, to be fair, she does look pretty fantastic. I was really just cracking a joke based on the "younger" comment. Angela Bassett is exceptionally beautiful, and was downright smokin' in the Strange Days years. Her face does look like she might've had a it cut, though.

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
I came here to read the last page or three just because I was bored, and I have to say--I always had a kind of grudging respect for Alex Jones, because for whatever reason, and maybe it was just the specific things I was sent links to (because I would never actually sit down and suffer through an entire show of his), I had always seen videos of him going nuts on the Bilderbergs or Rothschilds or audio files of him ranting about this or that, yet I had never seen him step over into shilling for "survival packs" or swiss army knives, or having his own line of custom firearms or whatever poo poo like Glenn Beck used to pull with Goldine gold. Whatever tiny bit of respect I thought I may have had for Alex Jones for representing the true die-hard commercial-free crazies just went out the door for clicking on this thread and seeing a video for Alex Jones™ Brand Iodine. I don't think he's to the level of Sarah Palin as far as grifting, since I have no doubt he 100% believes in his products (since he is actually that crazy), but drat.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Apparently the current theory among Sandy Hook conspiracy people is that most of the hundreds of crisis actors used to portray parents, kids, first responders, etc., were all raised from birth in a secret location, then given their roles and told to never break character for the rest of their lives.

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

I remember some stupid diet book called Skinny Bitch which says that you should not use Splenda because it contains chlorine, which of course is not only that stuff in the pool that stings your eyes, it was used in chemical warfare!

http://www.truthaboutsplenda.com/resources/faqs.html#5

That one's not just some crazy diet book, it's a site owned by a sugar industry group.

I wonder how those people find food with absolutely no NaCL, and how their bodies function without it. Can't be consuming POOL SANITIZER now, can we?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Sharkie posted:

Apparently the current theory among Sandy Hook conspiracy people is that most of the hundreds of crisis actors used to portray parents, kids, first responders, etc., were all raised from birth in a secret location, then given their roles and told to never break character for the rest of their lives.

Sounds like the nut jobs that believed that no one died in the Holocaust but instead they were taken to Atlantis (or wherever the gently caress they think many millions of people could be spirited away to). Pretty much a bizarre Truman Show.

Radio Prune
Feb 19, 2010

ThirdPartyView posted:

Sounds like the nut jobs that believed that no one died in the Holocaust but instead they were taken to Atlantis (or wherever the gently caress they think many millions of people could be spirited away to). Pretty much a bizarre Truman Show.

"Many millions"? Get a load of this JIDF shill :rolleyes:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Radio Prune posted:

"Many millions"? Get a load of this JIDF shill :rolleyes:

- David Irving

:v:

Mr. Funny Pants
Apr 9, 2001

Centripetal Horse posted:

Basset's on the downhill slide to sixty. She's still younger than Lansbury,

Which is appropriate, because I didn't say Bassett was young, I said she was younger. Lansbury was several years into her fourth decade of life before Bassett was born.

quote:

but she's getting pretty close to the point where the prefix "young" becomes ironic.

I'd say 33 years is more than enough to qualify as "younger".

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This Bassett derail is a classic misdirection maneuver. Someone must have gotten too close to the truth...

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Do these people have schizophrenia?

I do wonder what their family must think when they hear one of these rants.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

FuzzySkinner posted:

Do these people have schizophrenia?

Yes, they fail to understand that just saying things associated with conspiracies does not, in fact, make one a part of the conspiracy!

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

I can't speak for every family, but the one acquaintance I know has essentially been disowned by pretty much his entire family because they are concerned about his influence on their kids.

Hypation
Jul 11, 2013

The White Witch never knew what hit her.

Davros1 posted:

My mother refuses to use table salt because she read somewhere online that it's poison.

Pretty much all foods contain large amounts of Hydrogen Cyanide too. H, C and N.

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!

Davros1 posted:

My mother refuses to use table salt because she read somewhere online that it's poison.

Technically, she's right. She would have to consume an enormous amount of it before it became an issue, though.

Let's hope that she never finds out about water poisoning.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

Hedera Helix posted:

Technically, she's right. She would have to consume an enormous amount of it before it became an issue, though.

Only 3g/kg. That's, like, twice as deadly as melamine!

moller fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Jun 2, 2014

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Hedera Helix posted:

Did you know that oxygen is often part of the combustion process? No thank you, I don't need to catch fire! This is why I stopped breathing years ago.

Hypation
Jul 11, 2013

The White Witch never knew what hit her.

Spakstik posted:

Did you know that oxygen is often part of the combustion process? No thank you, I don't need to catch fire! This is why I stopped breathing years ago.

And if you don't catch fire, when you breathe in your blood will rust.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Halloween Jack posted:

It would be pretty ironic if Alex Jones was marketing The Stuff.

I'd like to get a conspiracy theory going that says that Alex Jones has been "gotten to" and all his healthcare remedies are the real mind-altering substances. After all, the Government would see these "awakened" people who Alex Jones appeal to as the primary targets for these kinds of goods.

Some basic correlations would do, I bet at least one of them was released around when Benghazi happened, for example.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Olewithmilk posted:

I'd like to get a conspiracy theory going that says that Alex Jones has been "gotten to" and all his healthcare remedies are the real mind-altering substances. After all, the Government would see these "awakened" people who Alex Jones appeal to as the primary targets for these kinds of goods.

Some basic correlations would do, I bet at least one of them was released around when Benghazi happened, for example.

Also that consuming any of Jones' products causes you to emit a "glow" to specially attuned sunglasses and surveillance satellites, making it easier for them to target you with pinpoint orbital lasers that can erase every trace of your existence. :stare:

After that happens, "they" replace you with a clone, of course.

thrakkorzog
Nov 16, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

Iodine's also usable for purifying water. you can't really carry 2 weeks of water in the Rockies but small doses of iodine can make a lot of iffy springs and streams a lot safer to drink.

There's also the issue that some forms of Iodine that used to be common for hikers are now considered precursors for meth production, so now it can be hard to come by in some areas. Here's the DoJ argument against letting people buy Iodine http://www.justice.gov/archive/ndic/pubs1/1467/1467t.htm .Iodine is considered a List I chemical precursor by the DEA, so it has the same proscriptions on it's sale and use as pseudophedrine.

It is likely a lot of hunters, campers, and survivalists are buying Iodine for off label use. Plus meth-cooks.

thrakkorzog fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Jun 2, 2014

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
So I finally read this entire thread. The Sandy Hook and Boston Bombing poo poo boggles my mind more than anything else. Here's a good link about the brown-haired woman who is really three completely different people. And here's the best comment:

Clones, guys! Obviously!

I looked a few forums on this poo poo, and have you guys noticed that the users always have horrendous writing skills? Tons of elipses, comma elipses (,,,) which aren't a real thing, all caps for no reason, misspellings, etc and so on.

Even if that brown-haired woman is the same person - it is a little coincidental that they look even a little similar - to me that suggests unscrupulous journalism on CNN's part, not a government cover-up. I'm not saying I think she is though.

Martello fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jun 2, 2014

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Martello posted:

I looked a few forums on this poo poo, and have you guys noticed that the users always have horrendous writing skills? Tons of elipses, comma elipses (,,,) which aren't a real thing, all caps for no reason, misspellings, etc and so on.

Well, in some cases it's outright logorrhea.

Miss-Bomarc
Aug 1, 2009
its because........they remember that putting periods between phrases means a pause........so they just do that...........because that's what you do when you're writing, right?......you're supposed to sound like you're talking.......just think about it......PEACE IN JESUS NAME!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Miss-Bomarc posted:

its because........they remember that putting periods between phrases means a pause........so they just do that...........because that's what you do when you're writing, right?......you're supposed to sound like you're talking.......just think about it......PEACE IN JESUS NAME!

It's so you have time to think about the garbage they peddle bit by bit. In smaller portions it makes more sense than the whole thing all at once.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
I also love all the questions.

BROWN HAIR....GLASSES,,,,ANNOYING VOICE,,,,IS THIS THE SAME WOMAN?

IS THIS A ""CRISIS ACTOR???""!!

ARE """THEY""" LYING TO US?

GLOBALISTS??

I read somewhere that a lot can be gleaned about a person's mental state by their writing. If that's the case, I figure all the question marks indicates uncertainty about the insane theories they claim to believe so strongly. It's like they don't even buy their own bullshit, and it comes out in their writing.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Martello posted:

I also love all the questions.

BROWN HAIR....GLASSES,,,,ANNOYING VOICE,,,,IS THIS THE SAME WOMAN?

IS THIS A ""CRISIS ACTOR???""!!

ARE """THEY""" LYING TO US?

GLOBALISTS??

I read somewhere that a lot can be gleaned about a person's mental state by their writing. If that's the case, I figure all the question marks indicates uncertainty about the insane theories they claim to believe so strongly. It's like they don't even buy their own bullshit, and it comes out in their writing.

The phenomenon of quotes for emphasis is larger than just conspiracy loons. I hate it so much.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

SocketWrench posted:

It's so you have time to think about the garbage they peddle bit by bit. In smaller portions it makes more sense than the whole thing all at once.
If that's the case, why are titles like NEW WORLD ORDER ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT SATANIC ROBOT SUPER SOLDIER COINTELPRO MKULTRA STASI MIND CONTROL IMPLANT part of the conspiracist's stock in trade?

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

dinoputz posted:

I came here to read the last page or three just because I was bored, and I have to say--I always had a kind of grudging respect for Alex Jones, because for whatever reason, and maybe it was just the specific things I was sent links to (because I would never actually sit down and suffer through an entire show of his), I had always seen videos of him going nuts on the Bilderbergs or Rothschilds or audio files of him ranting about this or that, yet I had never seen him step over into shilling for "survival packs" or swiss army knives, or having his own line of custom firearms or whatever poo poo like Glenn Beck used to pull with Goldine gold. Whatever tiny bit of respect I thought I may have had for Alex Jones for representing the true die-hard commercial-free crazies just went out the door for clicking on this thread and seeing a video for Alex Jones™ Brand Iodine. I don't think he's to the level of Sarah Palin as far as grifting, since I have no doubt he 100% believes in his products (since he is actually that crazy), but drat.

Alex Jones makes Glenn Beck look harmless. There's nothing the dude comes across that he wont shill for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4629k9WazE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPZbfwTU93A

And I don't believe for a second that Jones believes in his products. Jones is a huckster, plain and simple.

Edit:

Oh, my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF_oCyXyuKI

Tercio fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jun 2, 2014

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
It's pretty recent for Jones, he used to just sell DVDs. He started getting sponsored by water filtration companies and seed packs, then figured he should get in on the snake oil bandwagon. Smart move, at least from his perspective. He's just giving his audience what they want, much like any cult leader.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

What do they sell you, studio lighting?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The phenomenon of quotes for emphasis is larger than just conspiracy loons. I hate it so much.

Bread baked "fresh"!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

FuzzySkinner posted:

Sometimes they'll passively believe them just because they want to avoid any conflict. I have a crazy uncle who told everyone he works for the CIA, and they believe him (or at least say they do). I think this is because they're uncomfortable with the reality that he's mentally ill and is at home all day supported by his wife.

• Locked thread