Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

The legend of Scott Steiner continues to grow always

Steiner kicking the poo poo out of DDP backstage sure made the match at Greed way more interesting/potentially incredibly stupid when it happened. I don't remember if the official build mentioned the brawl but any online fans who were left were morbidly interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
This feeds into my long-standing theory that Scott Steiner was never actually hired by WCW, he just showed up and followed them on tour and everyone was too afraid to tell him no.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I recall Lance Storm talking about that incident in an interview. He was walking around backstage, saw the fight happening, took a few steps back to wait it out a little... then began to notice there were no cameras! This was not a backstage segment!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
HHH was asked who in NXT he would like to wrestle in the future.

HHH posted:

I hope none of them! But if I had to pick one to work with today? @iLikeSamiZayn

That's a good sign.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

That's a good sign.

HHH has pretty loving good taste tbh, except when it comes to himself, as I've always said. And even that flaw seems to have diminished lately what with him putting over Bryan at Mania, putting over The Shield, etc.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Gonzo McFee posted:

That's a good sign.

Dude was all about Sami after the Zayn/Cesaro match in February. There's video of him taking Sami aside and telling him he just won his and everyone else's respect with that match.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
People keep asking me to tweet even though I can't fit 12 paragraphs of text on who can't draw into a tweet so I guess I'll use mongo ebooks as my personal twitter too. If anyone is still keeping a list (the OP doesn't seem to get updated) add me to said list:

http://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Dave owns

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Get over it instead of deal with it? Davey B, I'm disappointed.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Shima Honnou posted:

Get over it instead of deal with it? Davey B, I'm disappointed.

Deal with it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

:krakken:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Ha, #WWEJobber. At least he knows it. I know it's because everyone hates him and he gasses from a brisk walk down the ramp, but he really has been booked like poo poo all year.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

sticklefifer posted:

Ha, #WWEJobber. At least he knows it. I know it's because everyone hates him and he gasses from a brisk walk down the ramp, but he really has been booked like poo poo all year.
He was booked like that specifically because the fans were making GBS threads on him, so he got booked into Douchetista, and then into Evolution. It's reactive booking for once, and Evolution is doing a great job feuding with SHIELD so there's nothing to complain about.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Flameingblack posted:

He was booked like that specifically because the fans were making GBS threads on him, so he got booked into Douchetista, and then into Evolution. It's reactive booking for once, and Evolution is doing a great job feuding with SHIELD so there's nothing to complain about.

Also he was leaving to promote the film, no poo poo he ate the pins.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

look at the date

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

This man is the face of the most entertaining feud currently going in WWE.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Abrasive Obelisk posted:

look at the date

Mean :(

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I know they've gotten real lax about kayfabe with the advent of social media, but

RealSummerWWE posted:

This road trip to Chicago with @RealPaigeWWE just got kicked into high gear with @bmthofficial! #Payback #bmth

Straight @OfficialITM on the way to Indy with @RealPaigeWWE. #theGunShow @BaronCorbin_WWE
The idea of Summer Rae actually being a metalcore fan, throwing up the horns and headbanging along the road, is the most :psyduck: image a wrestler's Twitter has given me yet. I can't not picture someone trying to Fandango in the middle of a mosh pit.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

@DaveBautista posted:

6 guys go 2 war and beat the poo poo out of each other and what do the genius smarks walk away with?"Batista wore blue!What a loser!" #dipshits

:krakken:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

He kinda has a point.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
He also kinda looked ridiculous, so we genius smarks do too.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Batista's new finisher: The Truth Bomb

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't think it was just smarks loling at that gear though, especially when #bluetista was trending and they acknowledged it

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

TEAL! WITH! IT!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Supreme Allah posted:

He also kinda looked ridiculous, so we genius smarks do too.

Not really. It's wrestling, bad guys frequently look goofy. And if I put my body on the line and that's all people had to say, I might be annoyed too.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Batista openly trolling smarks on twitter is the best thing to come of his return.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
i think batista is being a bad guy, everyone.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

What he's totally missing is that it's perfectly reasonable to laugh at his gear and not let it take away from your opinion of the match.

I thought he looked hilariously douchey but that didn't mean I thought he stunk up the match.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Honestly though, what does he expect? Your team is wearing black and you come out in bright blue. Not to mention the opponents are all in black too. For a "war" it just looked odd.

If that logo wasn't on his trunks, I would have said his luggage got lost.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Batista is actually pretty great.
He's a bad wrestler, though he has improved since the RR, but he's a natural heel and good at it and sometimes that's all you need.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

OmegaBR posted:

Honestly though, what does he expect? Your team is wearing black and you come out in bright blue. Not to mention the opponents are all in black too. For a "war" it just looked odd.

Plus, color coordination with your teammates is essential for a successful faction. Batista wore red at ER and Evolution lost; that can't be a coincidence!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

Plus, color coordination with your teammates is essential for a successful faction. Batista wore red at ER and Evolution lost; that can't be a coincidence!

Green at Mania, Red at ER, and Blue at Payback. None of this guy's elemental attacks are working.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Batista wrestles in jordans. That's like the ultimate heeling right there.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

coconono posted:

Batista wrestles in jordans. That's like the ultimate heeling right there.

But the ultimate irony is that Seth is the real Jump Man

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
It wasn't so much the colour that got me, it was the Jeff Hardy arm things and the knee socks. Does he keep forgetting to bring his own ring gear and has to piece something together out of the lost & found every night?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Batista asked himself before getting dressed "What would Batista do?". And he did not disappoint. Come back soon, Dave

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I Before E posted:

But the ultimate irony is that Seth is the real Jump Man

Actually Batista is clearly the one on steroids with impeccable fashipn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

oatgan posted:

Actually Batista is clearly the one on steroids with impeccable fashipn

But have any of them met Bill Murray?