Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
All of you are forgetting that time Kars tried to blend in with humans by just wearing a trenchcoat and a hat over his hairwrap. That was the best outfit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
The horns are retractable, right? I can't see how any of that would work otherwise.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

The horns are retractable, right? I can't see how any of that would work otherwise.

Yes, they are retractable. Wamuu proved that in Part 2.

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp
Kars made me gay.

mechacop
May 12, 2014

Add me on SNES Live

The best scene of the show so far, no contenders.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I never noticed it before, but Kakyoin's earrings look like cherries.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I never noticed it before, but Kakyoin's earrings look like cherries.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Vagithug posted:

Kars made me gay.

Impossible. Sex=Useless, etc., etc.

Kars made everyone gay and we all loved it.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Carl Sagan once said that the secrets of evolution are time and death. He missed the red stone of Aja.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Kars would've been as boring as Esidisi if it weren't for the Ultimate Being.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
ACDC went out like a chump. Cars got to cackle like a madman for successfully rusing both Lisa and Jojo.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

FirstAidKite posted:

All of you are forgetting that time Kars tried to blend in with humans by just wearing a trenchcoat and a hat over his hairwrap. That was the best outfit.

I love how this looks like such a stereotypical vampire hunter outfit, like Alucard from Hellsing or Vampire Hunter D.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

I love how this looks like such a stereotypical vampire hunter outfit, like Alucard from Hellsing or Vampire Hunter D.
It seems not impossible that they're actually ripping off Kars, given the time frame.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Nessus posted:

It seems not impossible that they're actually ripping off Kars, given the time frame.

Except Vampire Hunter D predates JJBA by several years, and Alucard from Hellsing is ripping of Vash the Stampede way, way harder.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Phobophilia posted:

ACDC went out like a chump. Cars got to cackle like a madman for successfully rusing both Lisa and Jojo.

I gotta admit, he earned some points from me for the cackling and rear end in a top hat tendencies when revealed himself. If only he didn't faceplant into the ground like 4 minutes later.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
The player spots are largely already filled up, but in case anyone wants to peanut-gallery it I'm running a JJBA Fate Accelerated game on the forums. It's 99% outside of canon (I'm thinking of incorporating some stuff from a batshit crazy side novel but that's the extent of it), so other than some stuff I mention OOC that won't have any relevance to the anime whatsoever there's no spoilers.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Argh that's super cool and if I had any idea how it works I'd totally join as some derivative of The Mountain Goats

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Beef Waifu posted:

I gotta admit, he earned some points from me for the cackling and rear end in a top hat tendencies when revealed himself. If only he didn't faceplant into the ground like 4 minutes later.

He only got faceplanted the next episode. And even then he was on the ball enough to get everyone to light up his Aja-buffed Stone Mask.

Cars only lost because the very planet rejected him and blasted him into space.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Beef Waifu posted:

His best moment is when he takes Joseph's arm off. He sounds so ridiculously happy to finally outsmart Jojo.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Speaking of pillar men, I hope this wasn't already posted but I think this mash up is pretty amazing.

Vilemoon
Jan 4, 2013

Unsound Of Mind.

Is this made by the same guy who made the Jotaro hat picture where he was completely bald? Because that picture is amazing.

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

Doesn't look too different.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Vagithug posted:

Arms look way less buff

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Vilemoon posted:

Is this made by the same guy who made the Jotaro hat picture where he was completely bald? Because that picture is amazing.

It is. His Jojo works are amazing

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

Vagithug posted:

e. Forgot what thread I'm in. Sorry.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Vagithug posted:

No cheese wheels.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
Still makes us ask what's going on with his hat and his hair.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Quick question-does anyone know where I can find https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poe62B0_7yU without the vocals? They totally ruin the song for me, it was far better as it actually was in the show.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Rubber Soul's up.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Even Avdol is excited!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Even Avdol is excited!

He shouldnt be

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

scary ghost dog posted:

He shouldnt be

I bet that large crowd is giving him a throbbing headache.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

He shouldnt be

Fat_Cow posted:

I bet that large crowd is giving him a throbbing headache.

You both are terrible and should feel ashamed.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Well now we can add Bloody Mary to the list of horror movie Stands.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
RIP Muhammad Avdol

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

He died getting a bindi, loving India until the end.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
yo that manly hol horse voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Polnareff, sug, shhhhhhhh :sympathy:

• Locked thread