Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bowmore at 450! He might seal this up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

John Cena posted:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bowmore wins his secret item.

This next item, also remains covered. Bidding opens at $250

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

John Cena posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Propaganda Machine at 250 anyone see 250

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

Propaganda Machine at 250 anyone see 250

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

300! Any counter-bid?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

300! Any counter-bid?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

350 for skinty! This is a real prize here!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

350 for skinty! This is a real prize here!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Skinty trying to seal it up, what else?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Skinty trying to seal it up, what else?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

450, whats next?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

John Cena posted:

450, whats next?

$500

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

FAST LUCK WINS IT!

YOU'VE WON: a terrible avatar that you must adorn, courtesty of A HUNGRY MOUTH until Halloween of this year

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

John Cena posted:

FAST LUCK WINS IT!

YOU'VE WON: a terrible avatar that you must adorn, courtesty of A HUNGRY MOUTH until Halloween of this year
You lied.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The item was covered when bidding opened :shobon:

This next item opens up at $450. But here's the catch: you must bid in $10 increments! This must be important!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

This next item opens up at $450. But here's the catch: you must bid in $10 increments! This must be important!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Propaganda Machine at 450!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Propaganda Machine at 450!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Skinty at 460!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

Skinty at 460!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Skinty at 460!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Propaganda Machine at 470!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

She's trying to seal it up at 480!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Skinty at 490! Next bid takes it!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Skinty! What did you win? The right for me, Johnff Cenarobst, to honor you by strictly using your last name to identify you! And so will anyone who votes you! Congrats, McEdgar! This is a very big, very huge, you need this, honour! It's almost like being knighted!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Skinty! What did you win? The right for me, Johnff Cenarobst, to honor you by strictly using your last name to identify you! And so will anyone who votes you! Congrats, McEdgar! This is a very big, very huge, you need this, honour! It's almost like being knighted!

Thats cool and all. But maybe you can get my last name right

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Last item, opens at $0! First come, first serve! The first to bid it wins it, and anyone can bid on it! WHO WANTS IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

John Cena posted:

Last item, opens at $0! First come, first serve! The first to bid it wins it, and anyone can bid on it! WHO WANTS IT

• Locked thread