Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

2012 Macbook Pro (non-Retina) 13"
Core i5
10GB RAM
1TB Hybrid SSD/HD (Seagate)
2 Power adapters (Apple)
Original Box
Speck Hardshell
Incase denim zip sleeve

Runs Pro Tools 11 like a champ, along with Logic Pro X, Presonus Studio One v2 and everything else I've ever thrown at it.
(Even plays WoW fairly well even if it DOES have integrated graphics, I wouldn't use it for 25man.)

I'm in the process of wiping it and restoring to the most recent version of OS X.

It's in utterly fantastic condition as it's lived in the Speck hardshell all its life (and I remove the shell to clean the dust out of it about once a month or so). No screen issues of any kind, no bumps/dings but ONE scratch on the left palm rest (not on the track pad):

I've also given it a thorough cleaning, dusting around the keys, etc, just because I remember 'that' thread in GBS...

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Ideally I'd like to trade for an Apogee Duet 2 + cash but feel free to throw out whatever. I'm fairly open to suggestion.
Asking $1100 OBO / Trade / AxeFx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
Been hoping to find a local buyer but not having the best luck in the world, so I guess I'll look at shipping to the mainland at this point! Shipping shouldn't be too bad, and I'm willing to pay for part of it so that it comes down a bit. The Phatty is in fantastic condition, I just don't need like five monosynths. I'm hoping to get 550 for it, maybe a bit cheaper if shipping ends up being more than I was hoping.

The Filter Factory is a fun little beast, and I'd sell them together at a discounted rate. They're not going for a ton these days, so I'd like to get around 150 for it.

Let me know, and if you're local to Honolulu then we could definitely work out some kind of deal! Also, because I'm weird, if you have a bajillion frequent flier miles floating around and would be interested in trading a bunch of them (in the form of a plane ticket, since miles transfers get stupid expensive pretty quickly) and have a good reputation here then let me know and we could try to work out something.

Hamer777
Jan 23, 2006
E: gonzo

Hamer777 fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Oct 25, 2014

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:
I'll get pictures up when I'm home, but I realized that I don't really need my Cry Baby wah anymore. It works great, very few cosmetic marks, nice and smooth, but I'm moving towards a volume pedal instead now the way that my music has been going.

Either wanna sell it or a straight trade for a volume pedal would be preferred.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

booshi posted:

I'll get pictures up when I'm home, but I realized that I don't really need my Cry Baby wah anymore. It works great, very few cosmetic marks, nice and smooth, but I'm moving towards a volume pedal instead now the way that my music has been going.

Either wanna sell it or a straight trade for a volume pedal would be preferred.

You already have a volume pedal, it's just disguised as a wah! If you like working on stuff, might give this a look.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Modify-Your-Wah-Pedal/?ALLSTEPS

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

Agreed posted:

You already have a volume pedal, it's just disguised as a wah! If you like working on stuff, might give this a look.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Modify-Your-Wah-Pedal/?ALLSTEPS

You know I don't mind working on things! I had a feeling this was possible but I wasn't sure.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I got a moog drive and I really dig it, however I grabbed the expression pedal with it but realized I really don't like wah.

can post pictures but the thing is less than a week old but does have residue from Velcro from my board on the bottom.

$20 plus shipping for anyone?
(trying to return it atm but if it doesn't go down, will sell to whoever)

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 4, 2014

Dishman
Jul 2, 2007
Slimy Bastard

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I got a moog drive and I really dig it, however I grabbed the expression pedal with it but realized I really don't like wah.

can post pictures but the thing is less than a week old but does have residue from Velcro from my board on the bottom.

I can't do any Googling right now, is it just a regular expression pedal I.e. a foot pot? Are there even different kinds of exp pedals?

Useable with other stuff is what im getting at

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

I could totally use this for a project I am working on. I'd do $20 shipped if noone else wants it.

I will be destorying it so if someone wants this go for it.

Also if anyone has a broken wah or volume or exspression I'd take it off your hands.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Dishman posted:

I can't do any Googling right now, is it just a regular expression pedal I.e. a foot pot? Are there even different kinds of exp pedals?

Useable with other stuff is what im getting at

Yes it is.
It has adjustable sweep and a polarity switch so it'll work with pretty much (I'm just hedging myself here) anything.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

philkop posted:

I could totally use this for a project I am working on. I'd do $20 shipped if noone else wants it.

I will be destorying it so if someone wants this go for it.

Also if anyone has a broken wah or volume or exspression I'd take it off your hands.

20 bucks shipped is kinda killing me. I'll probably only walk away with less than 10 bucks. If I can't get 20 plus ship I'll just ebay it. thing goes for 45ish new so even at 10 bucks shipping you're saving 25%+ it is literally 10 hours old. played it less than an hour.

just waiting for if I can refund it really.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Hey everyone, I'm back with more studio gear that I'm looking to sell. This one breaks my heart a little bit but as with the other items I've offered up I just don't have the time to do the necessary work to rack and power them. Up for sale this time is a pair of vintage Neve 3104 mic preamp/EQs. In great condition, they need a rackmount or lunchbox chassis as well as a power supply but aside from that they are good to go. These are really nice modules, and even though they are from the broadcast family of modules (along with other modules like the (3)3114, (3)3115 and 33129 to name a few) these actually have the output driver and output transformer all mounted inside the module itself (as opposed to other broadcast modules where the output driver/transformer were mounted in a separate module) and thus no further parts need be acquired to complete the signal chain. As for the rest of the circuit, it's an all discrete design with nary an IC in sight. The EQ is a very nice 3 band inductor type with many of the same frequency choices as the other broadcast modules along with high pass and low pass filters. Here are all of the available EQ and gain choices:

* Gain: 90db range: +10dB to -80dB in 5dB steps
* HF: 15, 10, 6.8, 4.7, 3.3 kHz
* MF: 8k2, 5k6, 3k9, 2k7, 1k8, 1k2, 820, 560, 390, 270 Hz
* LF: 330, 180, 100, 56, 33 Hz
* HPF: 270, 150, 82, 47, 27 Hz
* LPF: 3.9, 5.6, 8.2, 12, 18 kHz

And some pics:

Module #1:

Module #2:

One of the modules is missing two of the white switch caps, which I'm sure can be replaced fairly easily. That same module is also missing the rear metal panel, which is purely cosmetic (and slightly structural, although the only thing attached to it other than the PCB is the small pot in the back which can be attached to another part of the module or to something inside the chassis) and is completely unnecessary once the module is mounted in some type of housing. This is all reflected in my asking price, of course, which you will see is well below the average market price for this type of module. Aside from all that they are in great condition to the best of my knowledge. Still, they are vintage modules with quite a few year behind them so the usual conditions apply here, i.e. no guarantee or warranty, no returns, blah blah blah you guys all know the drill already.

Anyway, in light of the recent furor over some schmuck trying to sell his poo poo for ridiculously inflated prices I've decided to take the opposite approach and price these well below the standard asking price for vintage Neve modules. I'm looking to get $1350 for module 1, and $1250 for module 2. My goal in this is to try and get them into the hands of the average musician/producer/engineer who wouldn't normally be able to afford something like this. I strongly dislike the way greedy brokers and dealers have driven the price of great gear like this up into Manhattan real estate price territory (some dude on ebay currently has a racked and powered pair of these listed at $7500!).

If there are any questions please feel free to ask here or PM me and hopefully one of you fine fellows (or ladies) will pick these up. They may be a bit of a fixer-upper but are still a great deal.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Somebody, please, if you're an actual AE in any capacity, just buy those. That's an unreal deal and I wish I had my bank on swole because motherfuckermotherfuckermotherfucker

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Agreed posted:

Somebody, please, if you're an actual AE in any capacity, just buy those. That's an unreal deal and I wish I had my bank on swole because motherfuckermotherfuckermotherfucker
Oh Christ almighty THIS.

Those are fantastic, I wish I had some scratch for one (or both, really).

Kudos to you too man, it's awesome of you to throw them up here for someone.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

20 bucks shipped is kinda killing me. I'll probably only walk away with less than 10 bucks. If I can't get 20 plus ship I'll just ebay it. thing goes for 45ish new so even at 10 bucks shipping you're saving 25%+ it is literally 10 hours old. played it less than an hour.

Maaaaaan I want this. I will give you what you want as long as you haven't shitted on it.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Kilometers Davis posted:

Maaaaaan I want this. I will give you what you want as long as you haven't shitted on it.

I will see what the company says soon, problem with not buying at big locations is weir return policies.

if they give me gruff, it's yours. it's mint besides where my Velcro seemed to adhere to the metal and I can't seem to get off.

no poopy I promise

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I will see what the company says soon, problem with not buying at big locations is weir return policies.

if they give me gruff, it's yours. it's mint besides where my Velcro seemed to adhere to the metal and I can't seem to get off.

no poopy I promise

My wallet is quivering in anticipation.

Really though no big deal either way, I'd rather you get your money back than having to eat some of it. I've just been craving one since grabbing the trem and delay and amazon hasn't had em in stock for some reason. I feel like I'm one step away from really unleashing these pedals.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Yeah dude I understand, I meant no offense. I can't do over 20 shipped though.
Honestly I had no idea what it was (or any intentions of using it correctly)
I just need an empty wah enclosure with the rocker mechanism intact.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Anybody have a keyboard/digital piano? My girlfriend wants to learn.

Looking to spend around 200-350

Weighted keys is the only requirement

E: I really like what I see in the midi controllers in that range. Is the any alternatives to running with a computer? Like a midi sound module or something that would give me at the least a piano tone?

philkop fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jun 5, 2014

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Kilometers Davis posted:

My wallet is quivering in anticipation.

Really though no big deal either way, I'd rather you get your money back than having to eat some of it. I've just been craving one since grabbing the trem and delay and amazon hasn't had em in stock for some reason. I feel like I'm one step away from really unleashing these pedals.

hah, I got you man. I ALMOST considered just buying the delay cause using it with a delay sounds stupid fun. I will hopefully find out tomorrow, in the mean time, email me theyeattheirowngod@gmail.com so we will be one step closer if I do end up sending it out to you.

edit: you know what, eff it. just shoot me an email and your zip code and I'll get you she shipping estimate. would rather get it to someone that wants it than to deal with return hassles

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Jun 5, 2014

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

philkop posted:

Anybody have a keyboard/digital piano? My girlfriend wants to learn.

Looking to spend around 200-350

Weighted keys is the only requirement

E: I really like what I see in the midi controllers in that range. Is the any alternatives to running with a computer? Like a midi sound module or something that would give me at the least a piano tone?

If you have any sort of iOS device all you need is a camera connector kit ($30) and you can run right into that with minimal latency (there are any number of free piano apps and nicer ones that you can pay a little extra for) but if you're dead set on a midi module you can also find those for far more than an app

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Declan MacManus posted:

If you have any sort of iOS device all you need is a camera connector kit ($30) and you can run right into that with minimal latency (there are any number of free piano apps and nicer ones that you can pay a little extra for) but if you're dead set on a midi module you can also find those for far more than an app

This is an option, probably going with a stage piano though and I might save up a bit more. We plan on using it for gigs too (me now, her eventually.)

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

So wait is this available still because I'll paypal right now.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

butros posted:

So wait is this available still because I'll paypal right now.

kilometer just shot me the bucks, sorry.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Anybody have the

RMC3FL wah pedal?

It's the one with the knobs and poo poo.

Bazanga
Oct 10, 2006
chinchilla farmer
Buy my Boss RC-3 loop pedal! You know you want to. I bought it and only used it a few times (not much, just for bedroom wankery) before realizing I need money. It's going for around $150 + shipping on ebay so anywhere around there would be awesome. PM me or post your offer here. Shipping to US only, unless you want to pay more to get it shipped to whatever exotic land you live in.

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

I am trying to get rid of some of my pedals I have sitting around and maybe some one here would like to own one of them. I am mostly looking for cash money because of reasons but if you think you can convince me with some cool trade than go ahead.

Digitech Bass Synthesizer
Digitech Bass Driver
Digitech Bass Synth Wah
Digitech BP80 Bass multifx (no power supply)
Devi Ever Destructo Noctovia
Devi Ever Ruiner
Dream Mangler

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

Stravinsky posted:

Devi Ever Destructo Noctovia
Devi Ever Ruiner
Dream Mangler

Would you do $200 on the Devi pedals to 93101?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
could be interested in the dream mangler seems like it could be neat

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Selling my barely used twosome fuzz to help pay the rent. It's modded to be able to run both sides at once in either order. The it came modded from blackout themselves. I have original box.

Looking for around 300$ shipped. It's still mint. I don't want to sell it but my roommate/sister in law hosed me over on rent.

http://imgur.com/5SVhw7b

I am seriously going to rebuy this thing in a month or two when money is better.

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

etanmaet posted:

Would you do $200 on the Devi pedals to 93101?

I could do $225 shipped.

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention
I have a trans-red Carvin TL60, circa 2001, neck-through, 2 C22 Vintage-voiced humbuckers, hardtail bridge, splitting for each pickup, ebony fretboard, straplocks (will come with gray Couch strap with locks installed) and Sperzel locking tuners (These are amazing if you've never used them). Mahogany wings, and I believe the neck itself is maple. Neck profile is a mm wider than standard Fender nut width, but slimmer front to back. Like a ( instead of a C. 14" radius. 25" scale length, little more than a Gibson, little less than a Fender. Comes with locking Carvin hardshell case.

This is redundant with my SG so I'm looking to trade it for something more novel though I don't have anything in particular in mind. Trade value is ~$550. Pictured are the front and back, as well as the only real flaw, a pinhead sized ding on the bottom rear of the guitar near the jackplate.

PM me for any offers/questions

edit: included scale length info

TopherCStone fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jun 18, 2014

etanmaet
Feb 19, 2010

Stravinsky posted:

I could do $225 shipped.

I'll have an answer for you after this upcoming weekend. If you find buyers for the items I want please do and take the opportunity and sell.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

TopherCStone posted:

I have a trans-red Carvin TL60, circa 2001, neck-through, 2 C22 Vintage-voiced humbuckers, hardtail bridge, splitting for each pickup, ebony fretboard, straplocks (will come with gray Couch strap with locks installed) and Sperzel locking tuners (These are amazing if you've never used them). Mahogany wings, and I believe the neck itself is maple. Neck profile is a mm wider than standard Fender nut width, but slimmer front to back. Like a ( instead of a C. 14" radius. Comes with locking Carvin hardshell case.

This is redundant with my SG so I'm looking to trade it for something more novel though I don't have anything in particular in mind. Trade value is ~$550. Pictured are the front and back, as well as the only real flaw, a pinhead sized ding on the bottom rear of the guitar near the jackplate.

PM me for any offers/questions

Somebody buy this that's an amazing deal. I can't afford it and hate 24 fret guitars but if one of those things weren't true I would make that happen

firebad57
Dec 29, 2008

Declan MacManus posted:

Somebody buy this that's an amazing deal. I can't afford it and hate 24 fret guitars but if one of those things weren't true I would make that happen

Im currently super mad that I can't currently afford this. This is my Dream Guitar of the moment. Well this or a HH tele that I build myself. Which is what I'll probably do when I can afford another guitar.

But goddamn I wish I could buy this!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
how much for the dream mangler to 29205?

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

how much for the dream mangler to 29205?

how bout 125 shipped?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Stravinsky posted:

how bout 125 shipped?

alright that's within my budget but just lemme look up more about it. I didn't want to get invested in it if I couldn't swing it, if anyone was interested in that mammoth clone, looking to replace that with this since I love noise.

could you send pics of it to theyeattheirowngod@gmail.com

and it is standard 9v adapter friendly, right?

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jun 19, 2014

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

Its 9v negative tip, so standard. I'll shoot some extra pics to ya later today when I am home again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Stravinsky posted:

Its 9v negative tip, so standard. I'll shoot some extra pics to ya later today when I am home again.

thanks dude I'm pretty sure imma pull the trigger