Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

I wanna vote for Purple because she can break our back arm, make us humble. Seems like it could be fun enough for TokiMemo3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."
I'm saying Gray for now (my god, she's visually distinguishable), but... If the goonmind subjects you to Orange, sheep, just hack her affection back up to reasonable levels if the RNG's being particularly malicious. I think we'll understand.

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.
I'm also putting my vote towards Gray, because as much as Orange sounds like it should be a hilarious run on multiple levels I'm inclined to believe sheep's warnings about secret characters. We should probably see a "normal" playthrough first before we start getting into the weird ones.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Grey, because we should have pity on Sheep. Also because she is the least offensive to me, visually.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

vibratingsheep posted:

I may actually rage quit.

I'm voting for Orange.

:getin:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Orange :regd08: Sorry Sheep.

Although back up is Gray

I wanted to vote green, but nobody is gonna go for that. Shame, she sounds like she might be fun.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Can I cast an anti-vote for Orange? Nega-vote?

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I vote gray. I want to see a "deep" storyline for once.

Wheel! Of! 4chan!
Nov 28, 2007
The voice is white, erasing mine
Orange, because only suffering builds character.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
Gray, because I've heard such interesting things about that one.

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Voting for Gray.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Gray, 'cause I'ld like to get through this ASAP.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Orange. We must have suffering. :unsmigghh:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Einander posted:

I'm saying Gray for now (my god, she's visually distinguishable), but... If the goonmind subjects you to Orange, sheep, just hack her affection back up to reasonable levels if the RNG's being particularly malicious. I think we'll understand.

I second this suggestion. This should be a comedy, not a tragedy. :ohdear:

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?

Galick posted:

I know we have a poll up, but I vote for this: Whatever is the most physically painful for you to LP. We may as well get some enjoyment out of this.

:colbert:

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Orange for maximum reloads.

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
So Pink is a stalker with braided pigtails in a loop. Wasn't Tatebayana (or whatever her name was) from TM1 a stalker with braided pigtails in a loop? Is that the anime stalker visual cue?

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.
Oh, God! Sorry, vibratingsheep, that you have to suffer to entertain so many horrible people...

I vote for Orange because watching others suffer is the fuel for my coal black heart. :unsmigghh:

Benstar
Aug 3, 2008
Gray.

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
It's fun to imagine what was going on in Konami when the character polls came in:

Flunkie: Boss, the polls just came in and... no one likes the main girl in TokiMemo 3
Boss: What? Did you make sure to give her an overly possessive personality and fill her story with old grannies like I told you?
Flunkie: We did! For some reason it didn't take! And... well
Boss: What? Spit it out man!
Flunkie: Boss they, they don't like Raiden either!
Boss: What the hell is wrong with these people!

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

Opposing Farce posted:

I'm also putting my vote towards Gray, because as much as Orange sounds like it should be a hilarious run on multiple levels I'm inclined to believe sheep's warnings about secret characters. We should probably see a "normal" playthrough first before we start getting into the weird ones.

Voting Grey for this reason.

sureaboutthatthing
Oct 15, 2013
Grey.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
Oh, why not Grey.

Phanos
Jul 24, 2006
So who made the sandwiches?
I'm going to jump on the band wagon and go with Gray as well.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Still going to throw out a pity vote for Yellow, but since that has no chance in hell at this point, might as well throw in with the Gray folks.

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

Communists and Freemasons.
I'm going to vote Gray
We dont know what we're getting into just yet so we need something to test the waters. We need to see a clean "Normal" runthrough of the game before diving into the advanced bend-your-rear end-through-this-burning-hoop route.

But that's the deal, once you go through Gray you gotta go through Orange afterwards. Unless you can effectively convince us to move on to the next game before that happens.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Ah, what the hell, go Grey.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Didn't we just go through a secret character route? Wasn't the general consensus afterwards "well, that was disappointing"? And that was from a good game, does anyone really think that a bad game's secret character would be any more entertaining?

Grey all the way.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Since Purple is pretty much out of the running, I'll change my vote to Orange.

Bemis
Jan 5, 2010
I'll vote for Gray

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.
I'm closing down the first two polls now. As with last time, there will be a run-off poll, between the top 4 vote-getters: Yellow, Purple, Gray, and Orange.

Decide my fate!

This poll closes when the stream starts on Thursday.

vibratingsheep fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Jun 3, 2014

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Voted for Yellow purely because her name is a pun. :colbert:

Catalina
May 20, 2008

I voted Orange because I'm morbidly curious as to what the worst route in the worst game of Tokimeki Memorial is like.

(Sorry, Sheep.)

Arbitrary Coin
Feb 17, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Went grey since we probably should have a baseline before the crazy route

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?
Voting fo Grey she looks like smallpox compared to the bubonic plague, polio, and tuberculosis that is the rest of the cast/

Vorpal Cat fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jun 4, 2014

LightningSquid
Dec 27, 2013

Arbitrary Coin posted:

Went grey since we probably should have a baseline before the crazy route

You want him to play this game more than once?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

LightningSquid posted:

YES. I want him to 100% this game.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!

LightningSquid posted:

You don't want to see him suffer?

Ended up changing my vote to Grey for the same reason, though I still want to see Orange in a second run if possible.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

You guys really wanna risk him burning out on the LP before getting back to the good stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Not all at once, of course.

• Locked thread