Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

cmykjester posted:

also gaben where's the steam sale

ya when's the next steam sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Cold on a Cob posted:

ya when's the next steam sale?

probably in a few weeks

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

usually 4th of july

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
wasn't there the supposed leak about it being the 15th of June or july(forget which)

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
hey, all the crusader kings 2 dlc is onsale today, even the ragas of india dlc

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

CitizenKain posted:

hey, all the crusader kings 2 dlc is onsale today, even the ragas of india dlc
is there a bundle that includes everything, because last i checked ck2 had way too much DLC to sort through

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

is there a bundle that includes everything, because last i checked ck2 had way too much DLC to sort through
theres the ck2 collection which includes all the dlc up to the republic. there isnt a bundle out yet that contains sons of abraham and rajas of india

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Just add everything to cart and remove the poo poo you already own/don't want.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

But lmfao if you don't already own every single DLC.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm glad ck2 is something even knuc and spope can agree on :)

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

someone post the mk8 friendcode thing plz

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
The Wolf Among Us is pretty good

then I wiki'd the comic and looked at what goes on in it and oh right it's a comic book so it takes a flying leap up its own rear end and becomes a convoluted mess :smith:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

saucepanman posted:

what's crackin

want some rye?!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Siljmonster posted:

want some rye?!

course ya do!

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Siljmonster posted:

course ya do!

did you just oop your own alley

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Space-Pope posted:

swg was literally uo2 and was cool for it

wooah wow youre wrong woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Glans Dillzig posted:

did you just oop your own alley

read it with a pause

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

im excited about borderlands pre-sequel i think

i like borderlands even though the gameplay isn't much

i want a game that blows me away though or at least makes me remember what is was to be young and full of hope.

cya

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dont change my name posted:

im excited about borderlands pre-sequel i think

i like borderlands even though the gameplay isn't much

i want a game that blows me away though or at least makes me remember what is was to be young and full of hope.

cya

i watched a gameplay video with developer commentary and it looked p much like average DLC for the first two games. i was not impressed :smith:

russian roulette sounds more like your kind of game tho

e: actually more looking forward to the telltale borderlands which is gonna be poo poo probably because it's telltale and they've gotten used to making lovely games like that zomby thing

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA2s-7DwoP4

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

But lmfao if you don't already own every single DLC.

I just caught up on the last bits of cosmetic DLC I didn't have for CK2 this week. :cool:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://steamdb.info/app/265550/subs/

lol

xbone exclusive

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

oh i'll prob buy that for pc as long as i don't have to shout into a mic or anythign to play

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cold on a Cob posted:

oh i'll prob buy that for pc as long as i don't have to shout into a mic or anythign to play

ughhhh steam, play dead rising 3

ughhh steam, big picture mode

ughhh steam, offline mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55ArHjeR1c

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Cold on a Cob posted:

me too, dead rising 2 was surprisingly good for how dumb of a game it is

hopefully someone will crack open the files liked gibbed did for dr2, removing a shitload of the bad decisions helped make the game a lot better

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
goat simulator status: ive gotten the hang of longboarding but the parkour course is giving me trouble

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ludwig van Halen posted:

I just caught up on the last bits of cosmetic DLC I didn't have for CK2 this week. :cool:

Same. I needed the Persian pack.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Siljmonster posted:

ughhhh steam, play dead rising 3

ughhh steam, big picture mode

ughhh steam, offline mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55ArHjeR1c

mcdonalds

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

24-7 Urkel Cosplay posted:

someone post the mk8 friendcode thing plz

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SbfUL0w8tpDqsy5OBm_gxaso67fdq-8SVXHbaJzYufU/edit#gid=0

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Ephemeron posted:

Dropping 100$ right after the big Mage nerf was one of the best decisions I've ever made in HS.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Finally, Luigi deathstare isn't funny. Thank you, Palpek.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

lmao is the hearthstone thread just pages upon pages of goons whining that they lost a game because a randomly shuffled deck didn't give them the exact cards they wanted?

it's a card game, that's like the main idea behind it

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
who in the flying gently caress designed this loving broken pos launcher for star citizen

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

saucepanman posted:

who in the flying gently caress designed this loving broken pos launcher for star citizen

they can't even code a program that just runs another program properly...

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Palpek posted:

lmao is the hearthstone thread just pages upon pages of goons whining that they lost a game because a randomly shuffled deck didn't give them the exact cards they wanted?

it's a card game, that's like the main idea behind it

this plus goons who spend $100+ on an f2p game and don't consider themselves to be the whales who are paying the game for all the good players who didn't have to spend any money

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Phenotype posted:

I dunno, having played this for a month or two it seems pretty Pay to Win to me[...] I dropped a hundred bucks into this game, and while I feel like I've gotten my money's worth with a lot of good playtime, I still won't feel like I'm on the same level as someone who's spent $300

Phenotype posted:

I never considered myself a whale, haha. I figure 60 bucks is what I would pay for a polished experience on console, and so I tend to spend about that as a fair price for a game I enjoy. I am okay with the $50-100 spenders having a leg up on the free players, because that seems more like Pay (or waste your time) 2PlayCompetitively than Pay2Win - I just was a little upset when it seems like $300 spenders have an advantage over the people who've already paid more than a fair price.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

haha

at the same time there's this guy insisting that spending zero is viable because he got all the best cards that way and it only takes like a few hundred hours to do that, what's the big deal

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Palpek posted:

haha

at the same time there's this guy insisting that spending zero is viable because he got all the best cards that way and it only takes like a few hundred hours to do that, what's the big deal

yea it doesn't take anything away from the fact that hearthstone is a lovely f2p game at heart. i still dont think anyone has to spend money though, arena is equal footing for everyone and the starter quests add up to 500g plus a pack and a free arena run iirc. that's enough to get you started and have some fun with it, ladder sperging shouldnt be the first thing on your agenda.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
dmc is hilarious and also rly fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevett
Aug 31, 2001

dunno about hilarious but it was def fun

i guess the pizza penis got a chuckle from me

and the bill oreilly boss

• Locked thread