Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Risk
Mar 6, 2014
He is an American who crossed the border. Canadians should not let crazy gun loving Americans into their country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
fork the pork, bourque

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
mounties look down at fellow mountie's corpse

mountie 1: well, he's definitely bourqued, eh?

mountie 2: *sighs patiently*

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

cant corner the dorner

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
lol, ray bourque played for Boston, he left canada because Canada is the sad poor dumb ugly sibling

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Hat trick for Bourque and...the Habs stay alive in the playoffs?

Oh. Oh.

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

gently caress the ROW posted:

canadians constantly talk about american politics lol I'm sure thats very fufilling

I'm glad someone cares about american politics. they should let them vote in american elections too.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Resdfru posted:

I know they probably need the thermal scanning or whatever that is but I'd be scared to be up in a helicopter with that guy below me. Unless he already offed himself.

in GTA maybe but irl aircraft are pretty safe from rifle fire.

Slap Happy
Apr 14, 2006

this is why there should be a license to be gay

BONESTORM
Jan 27, 2009

Buy me Bonestorm or go to Hell!
Things have gotten quiet, no sirens or anything, but there is a ton of police presence on the ground in my area now. Not sure what is going on.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Sergeant Steiner posted:

Things have gotten quiet, no sirens or anything, but there is a ton of police presence on the ground in my area now. Not sure what is going on.

:rip:

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

TheReverend posted:

in GTA maybe but irl aircraft are pretty safe from rifle fire.

For some reason I remember reading about helicopters being at risk from small arms fire. I just tried Google but the only thing I can find is on the Social Situations section of this forum for guns where no one has an answer for the guy who wants to know if he can shoot down helicopters. http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-393320.html

Thanks for clearing that up.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
This just in, big dumb baby in Tinytown, Nowhere, Canada thinks he's Solid Snake fighting the LAPD. God dammit.

BONESTORM
Jan 27, 2009

RCMP posted 3 minutes ago that he is still in the area, that explains the police buildup

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
gently caress OFF WITH THE GUNS!

Priapus
Feb 17, 2007
I AM LITERALLY AND I MEAN LITERALLY A STUPID NAIVE SHELTERED IGNORANT DENSE AS FUCK WASTE OF SPACE. PLEASE IGNORE ANYTHING I SAY AS THEY ARE THE RAMBLINGS OF A DELUSIONAL FUCKWAD PS MY DICK IS VERY SMALL AND I PROBABLY HAVE NEVER USED IT im so very retarded
If I was in Canada, I'd stay inside and lock the doors right now.

BONESTORM
Jan 27, 2009

snakeandbake posted:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

this is hosed up, what did the canadians do wrong

BONESTORM
Jan 27, 2009

everything, according to this one maniac

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
steiner do you have any guns? can you go shoot this guy?

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?
People need to stop bringing up all the flamethrowers as if they were the reason so many people are getting horribly burned. If everyone had a flamethrower they'd be able to stop these kinds of things before they started.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Disconnecticus posted:

People need to stop bringing up all the flamethrowers as if they were the reason so many people are getting horribly burned. If everyone had a flamethrower they'd be able to stop these kinds of things before they started.

the only way you can stop a bad guy with a gun is a lot of good guys with guns because the last 10 we sent it just got shot

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014

frajaq posted:

Voting for Obama

BONESTORM
Jan 27, 2009

I own zero weapons. I live across town from where I am currently, but I was here having dinner with the family when all this poo poo started.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sergeant Steiner posted:

I own zero weapons. I live across town from where I am currently, but I was here having dinner with the family when all this poo poo started.

So which genius was taking the pictures of him?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

frajaq posted:

Letting Russia potentially invade for our natural resources

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

snakeandbake posted:

BONESTORM
Jan 27, 2009

gfanikf posted:

So which genius was taking the pictures of him?

According to the cbc, that one photo of him was taken by a guy working for the Times and Transcript, the local paper.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Picnic Princess posted:

Letting Russia potentially invade for our natural resources

Last I checked we already sold a lot of them to China, looks like he's too late.

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014

snakeandbake posted:

Why dont you gently caress off liberal

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

:lol:

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
fake and gay

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

snakeandbake posted:

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Effectronica posted:

the man's last message on facebook was megadeth lyrics. further proof that metalheads are moral degenerates

I swear to christ if he quoted "a tout le monde" ill be pissed its a song about loving people when you die not loving killing them and the dawson shooter did the same goddamn quote :megadeath:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Metallica in its prime was better than Megadeth, but Megadeth didn't fall off as hard as Metallica, so I guess it evens out.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

stab posted:

I swear to christ if he quoted "a tout le monde" ill be pissed its a song about loving people when you die not loving killing them and the dawson shooter did the same goddamn quote :megadeath:

He quoted Megadeth, dude's loving dumb regardless which of their lovely songs he quoted. How bad are the cops in Canada? I live in LA where they're massive pieces of poo poo, but Canada?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

lol if u actually think christopher dorners dead

stab
Feb 12, 2003

SunAndSpring posted:

Metallica in its prime was better than Megadeth, but Megadeth didn't fall off as hard as Metallica, so I guess it evens out.

And Rust in Peace is the best album from both bands

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Sire Oblivion posted:

He quoted Megadeth, dude's loving dumb regardless which of their lovely songs he quoted. How bad are the cops in Canada? I live in LA where they're massive pieces of poo poo, but Canada?

Cause Megadeth is an awesome band and they keep getting loving linked to crazy gunmen.

I mean why cant the crazy gunmen like a lovely band like linkin park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I'll be fuckin furious if a crazy gunman likes Katy Perry like I do

• Locked thread