Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Sneaksie Taffer posted:

Back of the guy's hand, it looks like.

Oh, yes, his right hand with his knuckles at the bottom; I see it. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I can't figure out why there's an orange rind tear drop in the middle of it. Is it supposed to be his eye or...?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

cool kids inc. posted:

I can't figure out why there's an orange rind tear drop in the middle of it. Is it supposed to be his eye or...?

It could be Venom's head side on with a Spiderman background? But Venom doesn't have orange eyes so I don't know.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Looks like a burst abscess.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

It looks like the yolk of a fried egg. Spider egg?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

And for a change from the cavalcade of misspelling, some demon children.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

It's supposed to be the "Spider Sense tingling!" from the 90s cartoon, I think. It'd do a trippy color change for a second or so.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
meh

Bored has a new favorite as of 02:08 on May 27, 2015

Wickerman
Feb 26, 2007

Boom, mothafucka!
Hahaha, a friend of mine just got this today to cover up a name of some girl he never dated or touched romantically that he got tattooed on his rear end.

Check this out:

NWS
http://imgur.com/07zXJIy

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
"Can you draw Leatherface wearing my kids as a mask?"

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

TheSmilingJackal
Apr 30, 2007

Don't worry, it's a very heavy feather.

Wickerman posted:

Hahaha, a friend of mine just got this today to cover up a name of some girl he never dated or touched romantically that he got tattooed on his rear end.

Check this out:

NWS
http://imgur.com/07zXJIy

I actually find this to be kinda funny and well done. Beats having some random name on your rear end anyway.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Man that kid on the left looks kind of like a character from Doug.

TheSmilingJackal posted:

I actually find this to be kinda funny and well done. Beats having some random name on your rear end anyway.
It's really pretty bad if you look at the ground under the donkey and consider that the artist had to consciously and somewhat carefully cover it in beef jerky.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Are things like this the result of tattoo "artists" not planning, practicing, or thinking at all about the picture beforehand? Like they just pick up the gun and have at it all freehand-like? Seriously, they're both awful, but that Andy monster is inexcusable.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
All from the same "artist"

RIP Manny

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

I always wanted a tattoo that looked like it was infected with a horrible case of herpes!

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

I always wanted a tattoo that looked like it was infected with a horrible case of herpes!

Right below where I wet my pants.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

:psyduck: This is just so big and so awful my brain can't even understand it. It's like a parchment made of meat, and the letters go up onto the folded part and jesus gently caress this is just terrible.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study
It came from Facebook. This woman is a friend of a friend and a cornucopia of lovely tattoos.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

HEHUEN OR HEDD

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

sorry but that clearly says HUNAN OR HEUU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Maybe he's just a fan of supercars.

Pagani Huayra http://youtu.be/-_bakHYcD9o

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy

I wonder if Manny Have is related to Manny Bothans

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
HEUAHN DR HEUU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

apsouthern posted:

All from the same "artist"

Maybe he's a legionnaire?

Good song, in any case.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hey buddy!

Also, a GIS for 'no regerts tattoo' brings up at least six different versions of the same misspelling.

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

It frustrates me that most of my geek friends get so excited over geeky tattoos that they don't see the flaws in the work.

The anatomy there is painful.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

RazorBunny posted:

It frustrates me that most of my geek friends get so excited over geeky tattoos that they don't see the flaws in the work.

To be fair, comic book anatomy is often worse.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

RazorBunny posted:

I don't know the exact source image but I would guess that's very very close to the original work, I mean this is from the DC website

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

RazorBunny posted:

Yeah, that's probably from the source. Comic book anatomy is pulled from the minds of nerds, don't forget, so weird boobs and broken spines are a-ok, as long as they're BIG boobs, and there's some hips attached to that broken spine. The rest is just flaily appendages that they know doesn't matter, because that's not what their target audience is looking at. Yeah, the anatomy could have been fixed, but would it be canon? MAKES YOU THINK.

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006

Aramoro posted:

I don't know the exact source image but I would guess that's very very close to the original work

Yup. Beefy neck, back broken in half, super giant breasts... smells like a Liefeld.

comets!
Nov 25, 2004

BRICK DAVIS
Hopefully this isn't just funny because I know the person it's on...

My little brother's friend from middle school got this spongebob on his upper thigh celebrate becoming a marine. I don't know, I guess those are tactical squarepants? I like how it's kind of pointing at his dick and laughing.

Not that my lil bro has a leg to stand on. Here's his first tattoo which he got drunk, for $50, in West Virginia. Apparently the tattoo "artist" was also drunk.

"MI" are his initials, 908 our childhood area code. It's covered up now.

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

ToastFaceKillah posted:

Yeah, that's probably from the source. Comic book anatomy is pulled from the minds of nerds, don't forget, so weird boobs and broken spines are a-ok, as long as they're BIG boobs, and there's some hips attached to that broken spine. The rest is just flaily appendages that they know doesn't matter, because that's not what their target audience is looking at. Yeah, the anatomy could have been fixed, but would it be canon? MAKES YOU THINK.

:barf:

Yeah, I know you're right. It's just unfortunate.

I'm planning a half sleeve based on some of the art from Batman: Hush, so if it comes out looking ludicrous I expect you all to roundly mock me for it. Hopefully it won't - Jim Lee has a pretty good grasp of human anatomy, and I'm having the tattoo artist rework the scene in a more photorealistic style anyway.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm gonna rock the most wicked Jack Kirby sleeve...someday. Dr.Doom Kirby is the superior Dr. Doom.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Poor Snake.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
"I want a green cobra, wrapped around a napkin with some leaves."

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier

Source.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

That is an elongated nutsack with an eye, clutching the napkins that will be used (again) later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Dear god who could possibly have sex with some of these people?

• Locked thread