Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt_D9h6a3SQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

voted 5

tyler

ewww clean your piece

SIDS Vicious

i rinsed it the other day but i dont have rubbing alcohol or agent orange around or anything so for now i use a dirty bong

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
you look v sharp with your haircut mr. vicious

video owns owns owns. never stop :911:

Tom Sellout fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jun 6, 2014

bog pixie

hey sid

SIDS Vicious

hi ectral whats good

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
Hey bud :)

bog pixie

i dont wanna smoke weed but im extremely weak to peer pressure so thank you for these tips

bog pixie

ill just remember...do what sid told you. do what sid said. remember sid? yeah.

something9999

tao of lmao

there was a script written for this

SIDS Vicious

Air Julio posted:

there was a script written for this

nah there is a picture that i was reading them from because that was the point of the vdieo lmao

Flynn Taggart

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
After looking it up, apparently MMYV is xxStr8Edgexx-speak for "marijuana makes you violent".

I don't think whoever came up with that was ever in the same room as someone high. :eyepop:

Lord Waffle Beard
Did your fat girlfriend buy you that flat billed videogame hat? Try maxing out your 401k and your IRA before you spend your money on stupid poo poo like that. Basic personal finance fail

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Did your fat girlfriend buy you that flat billed videogame hat? Try maxing out your 401k and your IRA before you spend your money on stupid poo poo like that. Basic personal finance fail

so funny

Just Burgs

It's a nice hat, I feel.

SIDS Vicious

i bought it for myself actually

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Just Burgs

Sid Vicious posted:

i bought it for myself actually

It's a nice hat, Sid. Also, your haircut is quite dashing.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
lol was this that angelfire page?

SIDS Vicious

WetNightmare posted:

lol was this that angelfire page?

nah i couldnt find it and someone posted some other image earlier today, that one was like 77 i should do it sometime lol

SIDS Vicious

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

It's a nice hat, Sid. Also, your haircut is quite dashing.

thanks man did you see the pettin zoo pictures i posted here, and on facebook?

Just Burgs

Sid Vicious posted:

thanks man did you see the pettin zoo pictures i posted here, and on facebook?

I did! Btw, I'm working for the nonprofit that raises money for my local Zoo now, did I tell you?

scary ghost dog
like, comment and subscribe? no thanks sid. ur videos are very boring, and my time is better spent watching lets plays, and motion comics of tails gets trolled.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
drat dude i was digging it until 29....more gremlin negativity

SIDS Vicious

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

I did! Btw, I'm working for the nonprofit that raises money for my local Zoo now, did I tell you?

i saw some posts you made about moving flamingos around and that is awesome that its for a zoo man so wicked

SIDS Vicious

WetNightmare posted:

drat dude i was digging it until 29....more gremlin negativity

im terribly sorry i meant no racial offence, i just read what was written

Just Burgs

Sid Vicious posted:

i saw some posts you made about moving flamingos around and that is awesome that its for a zoo man so wicked

Totally! I'm going to be working at our major zoo event coming up, at the photo booth.

Drunk Driver Dad

Sid Vicious posted:

nah i couldnt find it and someone posted some other image earlier today, that one was like 77 i should do it sometime lol

it was me, i posted it in steam earlier, so in a way, this youtube of you is my fault as well

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i only watched like the first 30 seconds but that sonic hat is rad as gently caress

SIDS Vicious

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

it was me, i posted it in steam earlier, so in a way, this youtube of you is my fault as well

no there is a thread someone stole it fromy ou and then i saw it

A Time To Chill

good postin today sid. let's see that same hustle tomorrow

SIDS Vicious

A Time To Chill posted:

good postin today sid. let's see that same hustle tomorrow

youknow it coach

Drunk Driver Dad

Sid Vicious posted:

no there is a thread someone stole it fromy ou and then i saw it

i will kill them in combat

SIDS Vicious

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i will kill them in combat

can i make a video about it

Squeezy Farm

lol

the unabonger

drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart

I have a wario hat like that but my wife says I can't wear it

• Locked thread