Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

The Lions and Broncos logos are loving beautiful. You are correct, that Jets logo is soooooo much better than their real one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Doltos posted:

I feel like you should be banned for this...

I see someone didn't read N/V yesterday.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Should've made the Jets Cowboy Bebop themed

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Eh, the art thread gets a bit more leeway since MV doesn't read this thread, and I am pretty resilient to anime. I just mostly do not want to see furry fetish art anywhere.

Please do not buy the Broncos one as an avatar for anyone though, jesus.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Wow and I thought seeing Denver get crushed was soul crushing to see. Yep topped that. Everything is pretty cool but just Broncos logo. :suicide:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kalli posted:

Please do not buy the Broncos one as an avatar for anyone though, jesus.

Actually, buy it for Chiche and see how long it takes for MV to queue up a ban

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Part of me died making those, no one post them in the thread. My next logo set is going to be Steroids to make up for this mess

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

You know I'd feel bad about making this mistake but all it does is make me feel better about not knowing anime that well

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hypnodolphin from the comments is mesmerizing in a :stonk: way.

e: not-exactly hypno-dolphin I guess, either way

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jun 6, 2014

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Febreeze posted:

Part of me died making those, no one post them in the thread. My next logo set is going to be Steroids to make up for this mess

NFL logos as Battletoads

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Febreeze posted:

Hopefully less grotesque then the already existing NFL musclemorph images.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

This is from ~4 pages ago, but I just caught up on this (amazing) thread. All the fart is overwhelming.

JT Jag posted:

Guys I don't need this Jaguars fanbase shtick right now. :(
:glomp:

Vargo posted:

I have never posted in this thread or subforum before, but I'll back you up here. Now there are six of us.
:hfive:

JT Jag posted:

The Jaguars probably hate the Titans more than anything else. At least those of us that still remember 1999.
NEVER FORGET

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Febreeze posted:

The series after that should be all the NFL Mascots displaying post concussion symptoms ten years after they retire.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Doltos posted:

The series after that should be all the NFL Mascots displaying post concussion symptoms ten years after they retire.

Can a lightning bolt shoot itself in the chest

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Can a lightning bolt shoot itself in the chest

how could it miss???

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I love that the caption for the Broncos one is just "YES I WENT THERE".

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I mean I guess you're technically correct or whatever but :lol:

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

Rasczak posted:

I mean I guess you're technically correct or whatever but :lol:

If MV would think it's anime, it's anime

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Brannigans Law posted:

If MV would think it's anime, it's anime

It's more a state of mind that just goes ahead and encompasses My Little Pony, Avatar, Homestuck, most video games and Star Wars Extended Universe.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
The Jags logo is adorable. :swoon:

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Actually, buy it for Chiche and see how long it takes for MV to queue up a ban

I'd have to buy this one back immediately since I lost a toxx. :smith:

But don't let me dissuade you from buying MourningView the Cowboys anime-tar. Maybe he'll ban himself in his rush to punish the anime lover, like a man trying to scratch an itch with a shotgun.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Do mods know who bought who avatars? If someone bought the avatar for MV would he know who it was?

If he doesn't then MV would burn the whole place down in his wrath and we shouldn't risk it

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Yes, Febreeze, I too do not deserve life...

...the Lions one is amazing and I love it.

Smash me, erase me, kill me.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:toxx: if the Raiders beat the Broncos in any of their 3 games this year, I will buy sweet thursday the mlp bronco as an avatar

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Volkerball posted:

:toxx: if the Raiders beat the Broncos in any of their 3 games this year, I will buy sweet thursday the mlp bronco as an avatar

Three? Are you implying the Raiders make the playoffs?

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

His record...it's over 9-7!!!

I need to take the Titans one and animate it going from a semblance the regular logo to the Super-Saiyan version. It would be magnificent

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

IcePhoenix posted:

Three? Are you implying the Raiders make the playoffs?

Added it just in case because you never know!

:smith:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

enigma105 posted:

I need to take the Titans one and animate it going from a semblance the regular logo to the Super-Saiyan version. It would be magnificent

If you do that, it'll start getting posted in GDTs, and nobody needs to see 20 Titans fans banned every time they do something competent.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Great White Hope posted:

20 Titans fans

Say what now

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Febreeze posted:

Do mods know who bought who avatars? If someone bought the avatar for MV would he know who it was?

If he doesn't then MV would burn the whole place down in his wrath and we shouldn't risk it

The admins can, and they can just change avatars, so it'd last a day minute before MV reflexively punched the button.

Febreeze posted:

Say what now

You'd think the Titans would be really popular considering they sink more into their oline then anyone else. I think they have like 3 starting caliber left tackles right now.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Andrew Luck's fedora almost looks like a pilgrim hat with that emblem.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Shath Hole posted:

The Lions and Broncos logos are loving beautiful. You are correct, that Jets logo is soooooo much better than their real one.

I can't get enough of the Browns logo. It's the best joke of the 32.

The Cleveland Brown Eyes

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Well the other group of nerds I hang out with on the internet just linked to this, so it's definitely spreading.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Febreeze posted:

Say what now

I use the term loosely, like how when a team nobody cares about is playing a team everyone hates, for those few hours everyone is a fan of the crappy team.

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
This is some quality Toxx material. It's really well done which makes it even better.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
^^^The Pitt one is pretty fitting; they just need the 7th Lombardi to summon the dragon!

I just realized the Bucs logo is held up by a Buster sword :stare:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Anime is fine you insecure babies. :colbert:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I should get an avatar version of the anime Green Bay logo

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.

PrinceRandom posted:

Anime is fine you insecure babies. :colbert:

What he said :kamina:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Anime is okay, it should just generally stay in the anime hole.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Could somebody make one of those hypno-Dolphin cubes in the comment sections an avatar for crazy or Ehud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I'm almost sad I got psycho Nix and now can't get kawaii Texan Bull.

• Locked thread