Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
I hope you understand that I saw that (what winson has done and is doing) and was only trying to save it for myself and my F2, but... well... You can see how well that worked out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Fast Luck posted:

Winson's move was terrible, he lost the game for all of us, himself included

Winson's move was terrible for the four of you, but even if you let him get to FTC, 5 Durfs on a 9 player jury would not have voted for him. It's damage control after he flipped to vote Andy.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Winson's move was terrible for the four of you, but even if you let him get to FTC, 5 Durfs on a 9 player jury would not have voted for him. It's damage control after he flipped to vote Andy.

The idea is basically give you guys the worst two options possible. Choose from those.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
We reneged on the plan because it kind of seemed too good to be true, and the idol was so threatening. We weren't quite expecting Fast Luck to play it, but we figured getting Bowmore out would at least mean we knew where the idol was and how it was going to get used.

I wasn't able to get the Durf vote onto FL, but at the very least Ice got it pointed away from you and Skinty.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Propaganda Machine posted:

We reneged on the plan because it kind of seemed too good to be true, and the idol was so threatening. We weren't quite expecting Fast Luck to play it, but we figured getting Bowmore out would at least mean we knew where the idol was and how it was going to get used.

I wasn't able to get the Durf vote onto FL, but at the very least Ice got it pointed away from you and Skinty.

Bullshit.

You're not getting my vote either.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

windshipper posted:

Winson, by the way, I have a rough idea of the promises you were given by them, but yeah, you're not getting my vote on the jury. That much I can guarantee you. You wouldn't be getting much of anyone's votes up until now anyways, I'm guessing. poo poo dog, I'm not even sure if that even matters to you. For what it does matter, well...

Gotta vote for somebody! I might not get there, no man can say the course of his own fate, or how his heart will lie when it comes time for the jury. All one can do is set sail as best they can, and ride out the storms what come.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Fast Luck posted:

Winson's move was terrible, he lost the game for all of us, himself included

Strictly speaking, someone has to win. I could not have actually lost the game for all of us.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

Gotta vote for somebody! I might not get there, no man can say the course of his own fate, or how his heart will lie when it comes time for the jury. All one can do is set sail as best they can, and ride out the storms what come.

I will literally force an abstention if I am forced to vote for you or prop or ice.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Another idol played, a misfire, but there's no such thing as a poorly played idol when it guarantees you more time in this game. Strange split vote, we'll see what the future holds for this game. I'll see everyone for the next Immunity Challenge Monday at 7:30.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

No, seriously, this post is so many layers of bullshit you can't believe.

You seriously say this after posting in the doc we created that, you're sorry, but you hope that you understand why you guys would hedge your bets the way you did by using us?!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

windshipper posted:

Bullshit.

You're not getting my vote either.

It's too bad PM quoting isn't allowed :/

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Byers2142 posted:

It was the absolute worst move possible for him and I don't know how on earth you duped him into it. Is he a producer plant to keep things interesting or is he a real person?

His initial flip was justified. He was on the bottom of all your pecking orders and knew it, and you know it too. The flip would have carried him to the final three. If he owned the move, he could have won some forgiveness, I'm sure. He made the biggest move in the game, some credit could've been earned for that, I'm sure. He made a good confession in the thread to start that narrative.

Now he's betrayed all of us over here, too, blown up his story, and become someone blowing with the wind, for the sake of going to the end against Durfs who DIDN'T betray Durf. How's that possibly going to work? It's really the worst move I can imagine and I explained all these angles to him ahead of time so there's really no excuse.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

It's too bad PM quoting isn't allowed :/

Then humor me. Paraphrase it.

Bullshit

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Fast Luck posted:

It was the absolute worst move possible for him and I don't know how on earth you duped him into it. Is he a producer plant to keep things interesting or is he a real person?

His initial flip was justified. He was on the bottom of all your pecking orders and knew it, and you know it too. The flip would have carried him to the final three. If he owned the move, he could have won some forgiveness, I'm sure. He made the biggest move in the game, some credit could've been earned for that, I'm sure. He made a good confession in the thread to start that narrative.

Now he's betrayed all of us over here, too, blown up his story, and become someone blowing with the wind, for the sake of going to the end against Durfs who DIDN'T betray Durf. How's that possibly going to work? It's really the worst move I can imagine and I explained all these angles to him ahead of time so there's really no excuse.

Wait does this mean you're not giving me the idol?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

windshipper posted:

No, seriously, this post is so many layers of bullshit you can't believe.

You seriously say this after posting in the doc we created that, you're sorry, but you hope that WE understand why you guys would hedge your bets the way you did by using us?!

Edit.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

He had to burn it because you were playing us, you jackass.

You would have gotten the loving idol.

poo poo, he was going to give it to you so hard that like two weeks ago, when I came to him with a plan to NOT give you the idol, he shut it down so hard and so fast.

You loving IDIOT

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Winson_Paine posted:

Dude after you read my confessionals where I literally got outraged at the fact anyone dared suggest I not give it to you, you're gonna need to write me a letter of apology and give it to me at the reunion show.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

windshipper posted:

He had to burn it because you were playing us, you jackass.

You would have gotten the loving idol.

poo poo, he was going to give it to you so hard that like two weeks ago, when I came to him with a plan to NOT give you the idol, he shut it down so hard and so fast.

You loving IDIOT

Didn't you just say

windshipper posted:

I actually had been pushing winson for quite awhile. I then let myself be suggested over to you, fast luck. Stupidly so.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

Didn't you just say

Quite awhile as in, quite awhile today.

As in, with propaganda and ice and skinty. I wanted to vote you out at this council.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

AAAAAANNNNNDDDD then I got played like a cheap rear end idiot and moved over to voting fast luck and WELL LOOK AT ME NOW

I'm all for airing my dirty loving laundry.

Bring it.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

windshipper posted:

Quite awhile as in, quite awhile today.

As in, with propaganda and ice and skinty. I wanted to vote you out at this council.

You said he got mad when you came up with a plan to not give me the idol too! I am seeing a pattern here.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

You said he got mad when you came up with a plan to not give me the idol too! I am seeing a pattern here.

Fast luck got mad, yes.

I'm not sure which part of this your feeble mind isn't understanding.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Two weeks ago

-approach fast luck with plan to not give you the idol

-fast luck shuts it down so hard and so fast

today

-create sham alliance with skinty, prop, and ice

-get played from me wanting to vote you out because i figured you'd gone to the durfs and all into voting fast luck

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

windshipper posted:

Fast luck got mad, yes.

Yes, I got mad, I was 100% keeping my word and no one was going to be able to stop me. You would've waltzed into the final three with your choice of companions, and not just with a strategy that made rational sense but an actual nice story behind it.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

windshipper posted:

Fast luck got mad, yes.

It is the part where you seem super baffled I would gently caress you over while repeatedly mentioning you were planning all along to gently caress ME over.

Like, I get being mad it didn't work out the way you wanted it to but the chest thumping about betrayal is weird.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

Yes, I got mad, I was 100% keeping my word and no one was going to be able to stop me. You would've waltzed into the final three with your choice of companions, and not just with a strategy that made rational sense but an actual nice story behind it.

Don't waste your time, it would seem.

windshipper posted:

Winson_Paine posted:

It is the part where you seem super baffled I would gently caress you over while repeatedly mentioning you were planning all along to gently caress ME over.

Like, I get being mad it didn't work out the way you wanted it to but the chest thumping about betrayal is weird.

Because you weren't going to be hosed over. I actually wasn't planning on loving you over after that. It was a dumb idea, it got shot down as being dumb, and I realized it at that point.

Jesus, I even approached you with a final 3 alliance the other day. Want to know how I figured out you were going to the durfs?

You were all, "HO HO HO! I'LL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT!" and then radio silence.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

The other night, I even debated coming forward with telling you about me coming up with that dumbass plan to point out how determined that fast luck was in giving you the idol. That was how much of a guarantee you had at getting the idol.

I apparently SHOULD have then, because jesus christ.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Fast Luck posted:

Oh, I can apologize to you now then, I guess. Windshipper did a good job of convincing me he was on my side and you were gonna hose me out of hand. I see now that was prrrobably not the case in either respect.

windshipper posted:

Jesus, I even approached you with a final 3 alliance the other day. Want to know how I figured out you were going to the durfs?

You were all, "HO HO HO! I'LL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT!" and then radio silence.

I keep telling people I am not good at this!

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO

Fast Luck posted:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

Oh, I can apologize to you now then, I guess. Windshipper did a good job of convincing me he was on my side and you were gonna hose me out of hand. I see now that was prrrobably not the case in either respect.

I keep telling people I am not good at this!

You mean when I flipped out, then interrogated fast luck, and then came to you and said, "Nope, I was wrong, he's being honest" ?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Pataphrase:

We ran every vote scenario we could and weighed it against how much we thought we could trust you. But the first thing I heard was that you totally hated me. After talking to you earlier I thought that may have no longer been the case, but the rapid fire last minute nature of the plan was troubling.

And look at the facts here. We got the vote to go against not you. You're still playing, Bowmore's not, and Fast Luck would have used his idol to awesome effect had we voted for him.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

We got the vote to go against not you.

You know how absolutely meaningless this is at this point, right?

Yet you're still trying to play it up?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Oh yeah, and Fast Luck wouldn't have used his idol if byers didn't tell him to use it.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

windshipper posted:

You know how absolutely meaningless this is at this point, right?

Yet you're still trying to play it up?

You DID tell her to post it, to be fair.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

windshipper posted:

today

-create sham alliance with skinty, prop, and ice

-get played from me wanting to vote you out because i figured you'd gone to the durfs and all into voting fast luck

The durfs would never have voted FL, fear of the idol and all. I talked them into switching from Skinty (and I guess by association, you with the II switch) to Bowmore basically right at the tribal deadline.

As far as the sham alliance goes, nothing I tell you will make you less angry so :shrug:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

No, seriously though winson, like, I told you that fast luck was on the up and up. I thought he was going to use the idol to protect propaganda machine (at the vote where majuju did it, instead), and then I told you that nope, he's on the up and up after I interrogated him and realized he WAS being honest.

And you're still trying to cite me as being the guy who talked you into believing that fast luck was going to gently caress you?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

The durfs would never have voted FL, fear of the idol and all. I talked them into switching from Skinty (and I guess by association, you with the II switch) to Bowmore basically right at the tribal deadline.

As far as the sham alliance goes, nothing I tell you will make you less angry so :shrug:

Byers telling FL that we were going to vote him certainly didn't help!

HMMM HOW DID BYERS FIGURE THAT OUT?!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

windshipper posted:

Oh yeah, and Fast Luck wouldn't have used his idol if byers didn't tell him to use it.

Actually, I told him he was safe. Just like I told him he was safe last tribal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

MOTHERFUCKING LAUNDRY DAY

Who's got questions?!

• Locked thread