Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Frostwerks posted:

Please do not reveal my pick up strategies.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who uses the "chase girl until she collapses" neg technique. :pervert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

MyFaceBeHi posted:

Nice to see I'm not the only one who uses the "chase girl until she collapses" neg technique. :pervert:

There is another way?

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Whatever happened to clubbing your mate and dragging them back to your cave? loving goons. :rolleyes:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

John Murdoch posted:

Whatever happened to clubbing your mate and dragging them back to your cave? loving goons. :rolleyes:

Gotta chase them down first. Can't club them while they are busy running faster than you(and everyone runs faster than a goon)

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

Gotta chase them down first. Can't club them while they are busy running faster than you(and everyone runs faster than a goon)

Don't forget dragging techniques, too. You gotta drag 'em by the hair, because if you drag them by the feet, they tend to fill up with rocks.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Oh boy the postman is going to be so confused.

The postman is the mother.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Not "haha funny", more like "interesting funny".

Picture taken without flash, while the flash from another camera was going off. It's a somewhat similar effect to the weird-looking propellers and bicycle wheels that you sometimes see on videos and photos, due to the rolling shutter.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Ensign_Ricky posted:

I can't tell if this is a real page or not. I mean, I looked it up on Facebook, so yeah, it's there, but I really can't tell if it's a joke page or not :psyduck:

https://www.facebook.com/CosplayIsNotConsent?ref=br_tf This one is real. They had a moderated debate at Gencon last year over the controversial topic of being creepy towards people dressed like comic/anime/cartoon/videogame characters.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Ewan posted:

Back to content:

She actually waited there until it turned green. link

the_midlands.jpg

I was unfortunate enough to have to live around that degenerate area of Britain (that's neither "The North" or "The South") for several years, due to work commitments, and pretty much everyone who lives there is like something out of The League of Gentlemen.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I don't know why but Vanilla Pol Pot made me laugh harder than anything else there.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
To be fair, Gammon Bedsore sounds more appealing than it's actual name, Wibbly Wobbly Wonder.

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

WeAreTheRomans posted:

To be fair, Gammon Bedsore sounds more appealing than it's actual name, Wibbly Wobbly Wonder.

Except that's a Brunch. Jesus Fudge Helmet is the Wibbly Wobbly Wonder.

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder
Who wouldn't want a screwdriver creamsicle :colbert:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I would be so completely about 80 proof orange creamsicle bars. gently caress Summer.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Chard posted:

I would be so completely about 80 proof orange creamsicle bars. gently caress Summer.

Get yourself some everclear, OJ, milk, and liquid nitrogen and that's a possibility!

Edit:

Jelly Bean...milk?
:barf:

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 03:54 on Jun 7, 2014

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Chard posted:

Spiced rum and sunkist.

You're welcome.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Chard posted:

It would have a freezing point somewhere south of -10°F/-23°C (depending on sugar content), so it probably wouldn't be much fun to put in your mouth, let alone keep frozen.

flowinprose
Sep 11, 2001

Where were you? .... when they built that ladder to heaven...

Deteriorata posted:

It would have a freezing point somewhere south of -10°F/-23°C (depending on sugar content), so it probably wouldn't be much fun to put in your mouth, let alone keep frozen.

This is why you make creamsicle smoothies by blending the creamsicles with the spiced rum or vodka.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

DrBouvenstein posted:

Get yourself some everclear, OJ, milk, and liquid nitrogen and that's a possibility!

Edit:

Jelly Bean...milk?

"Old Recipe"? Jelly beans were only invented in the late 19th century.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

DrBouvenstein posted:

Edit:

Jelly Bean...milk?

I'm slightly dissapointed to find out its only "jelly bean flavored" (whatever that entails) and doesn't actually have candy floating in it like a real life Skittlebrau.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

DrBouvenstein posted:

Edit:

Jelly Bean...milk?

I've had this and it actually isn't bad at all.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

mrkillboy posted:

real life Skittlebrau.
Such a thing does not exist sir.

Outdoor air conditioning, because gently caress this planet.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

DrBouvenstein posted:

Edit:

Jelly Bean...milk?

Add a steak and you've got Charlie Kelly's favourite meal!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Memento posted:

Not to go crazy derail, but evaporative cooling units don't use much electricity. They work the same way sweat does, by pumping a little bit of water onto a high surface area, increasing humidity while lowering temperature. They're very very very very low electricity, and they don't have a heat pump, so there's no like waste heat ruining the whole concept 5 feet away.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Memento posted:

I'm pretty sure it just sprays a fine mist, and people who gets finely misted cool off faster. I don't think that's a heat pump with no walls to separate the hot side and cold side.

It was the plot to the book Rainbow Six, where the australian olympic stadium misters were going to be spiked with super ebola.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
For anyone wishing for a frozen boozy treat, this was introduced to me last summer by a family friend. The coke should be flat, like a day old is good. Recipe calls for captain Morgan but he used the kraken rum
2 1/2 cups Coke
1/3 cup Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
1/3 cup Kahlua

Mix it. Pour in molds. Freeze. They're a bit slushy but good. It's called a dirty pirate.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Krinkle posted:

I'm pretty sure it just sprays a fine mist, and people who gets finely misted cool off faster. I don't think that's a heat pump with no walls to separate the hot side and cold side.

It was the plot to the book Rainbow Six, where the australian olympic stadium misters were going to be spiked with super ebola.

It's a portable evaporative cooler, not an AC unit, has nothing to do with any concepts of AC, and definitely doesn't spray mist :psyduck:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Toriori posted:

For anyone wishing for a frozen boozy treat, this was introduced to me last summer by a family friend. The coke should be flat, like a day old is good. Recipe calls for captain Morgan but he used the kraken rum
2 1/2 cups Coke
1/3 cup Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
1/3 cup Kahlua

Mix it. Pour in molds. Freeze. They're a bit slushy but good. It's called a dirty pirate.

Wouldn't it just be easier to add Captain Morgan and Kahlua to a Coke Slurpee?

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

mrkillboy posted:

like a real life Skittlebrau.

I went to the MN state fair last summer. One of the things I was looking forward to was denied me.

I've never come closer to a Homer anguish moment in my life.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Wouldn't it just be easier to add Captain Morgan and Kahlua to a Coke Slurpee?

Sure, you could blend it yourself even, the Popsicles are just fun though. Fun is a thing people sometimes have, and is often accented by an upturned mouth movement known as a 'slime', or so I hear. One day I'd like to try.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

You Are A Elf posted:

It's a portable evaporative cooler, not an AC unit, has nothing to do with any concepts of AC, and definitely doesn't spray mist :psyduck:

I read a book though before it was a video game. This is the important part.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Memento posted:

Oh no?

It tastes godawful though, like someone pre-vomited a wine cooler into your drink.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Is this another fine product from the Apple Cabin Foods gang? It sure comes across that way, and if it is - hooray for everybody!

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador

Bart Fargo posted:

Is this another fine product from the Apple Cabin Foods gang? It sure comes across that way, and if it is - hooray for everybody!

I don't think so, though they do go marvelously together.

Scarfolk

Liartown

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

EvilTaytoMan posted:

Except that's a Brunch. Jesus Fudge Helmet is the Wibbly Wobbly Wonder.

I just want someone to tell me why the hell have Wibbly Wobbly Wonders disappeared again but the foul Loop the Loop is still available everywhere?

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Deteriorata posted:

The company I work for tests some of our products after they have been frozen to -20°F. They also buy cheap popsicles by the pallet for us when it's hot in the summer. One time, the supervisor put a box of these in the big freezer as a joke then handed them out to everyone. Cue 15 guys with the skin missing from their lips and tongue wanting to beat the poo poo out of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Jesus, I don't find this funny at all. If it's sincere, and I'm not just missing the joke, it looks like someone who suffered a catastrophic life-changing event reaching out to connect with another person who might understand. I guess he was too busy getting limbs blown off to play Skyrim.

This isn't Something Sensitive, etc...

• Locked thread