Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

snortpocket posted:

Benny what's older, this thread or the age you like to role play

Being an adult baby is funny but what's even funnier is that it's less a fetish and more a thing he may wish to try. Benny has never known the touch of a woman and therefore has never gotten the chance to role play as anything in an intimate setting.

That's right, Benny is the one thing sadder than an adult baby fetishist, he's an aspiring adult baby who will never actually know if it's for him or not because he will never find anyone to touch him let alone indulge his fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Benny post a Dutch action for like 10 of these books in SA Mart.

Sweeten the pot by signing them with a motivational quote.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
You want to be an online bookseller. Sell me some drat books.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
My crack suggestion is still perfectly valid and possibly even more relevant now. Get hooked on crack. Lots of it. gently caress yourself up but good. You might even get to experience sexual contact from it v:unsmith:v

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Cyberball 2072 posted:

That's right, Benny is the one thing sadder than an adult baby fetishist, he's an aspiring adult baby who will never actually know if it's for him or not because he will never find anyone to touch him let alone indulge his fantasy.

To be fair I'm guessing that over 95% of those that have the fetish are in the same boat.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

Magnus Gallant posted:

You want to be an online bookseller. Sell me some drat books.

If you had books on hand embroidery, I would so be on this too. But obviously you know you don't want to actually sell things becuase that would go against your MO of being a lazy do nothing.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Quantum Finger posted:

My crack suggestion is still perfectly valid and possibly even more relevant now. Get hooked on crack. Lots of it. gently caress yourself up but good. You might even get to experience sexual contact from it v:unsmith:v

I still say he should masturbate in the library while eating the pages of an old magazine.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
When will mods shut this down? I'm here too long I known

Robot_Rumpus
Apr 4, 2004

That drat Satyr posted:

If you had books on hand embroidery, I would so be on this too. But obviously you know you don't want to actually sell things becuase that would go against your MO of being a lazy do nothing.

He has no clue of what is his inventory is and no idea how to charge for shipping. Somehow he will get fired from his volunteer job because he screwed this idea up so bad.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Darth123123 posted:

When will mods shut this down? I'm here too long I known

never, our only hope is to vote it a one and pray it gets gassed

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

oval office raja posted:

never, our only hope is to vote it a one and pray it gets gassed

voted 5

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

whyyyy

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

I like old books on quilting. Do you have any of those?

this is one of my favorite and I left in California

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002KJ3RWC/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Starter Wiggin
Feb 1, 2009

Screw the enemy's gate man, I've got a fucking TAIL!
Do you know how crazy the ladies go for those?

Starter Wiggin posted:

HEY BENNY, HOW ABOUT AMERICORPS/JOBCORPS?
Or is it still not time for your "nuclear options"?

Please.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Yeah I'd be down for some old crochet books or like, sewing guides for beginners. I'll consider it the least I can do for the library that's putting up with you.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Benny, have you ever been a paid participant in medical trials? I saw one paying like $10K and all you had to do was hang around in a controlled area for 3 months with a rectal thermometer installed.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Accretionist posted:

Benny, have you ever been a paid participant in medical trials? I saw one paying like $10K and all you had to do was hang around in a controlled area for 3 months with a rectal thermometer installed.

If I have a job where I work from home would I be eligible?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You had me at rectal thermometer.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I still say he should masturbate in the library while eating the pages of an old magazine.

I suppose we could vote but there's no reason he can't do both, except for the fact that he's benny and can't do more than one thing at a time, even assuming he's operating at full capacity.

...Hey Benny, have you heard of bitcoins??

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Quantum Finger posted:

...Hey Benny, have you heard of bitcoins??

When he asked for something new to read a few months ago, I suggested the complete works of Ayn Rand.

At this point, he might as well go the whole nine.

Robot_Rumpus
Apr 4, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

You had me at rectal thermometer.

He sort of lost me at 'installed'.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Robot_Rumpus posted:

He sort of lost me at 'installed'.

It's not my fault that you're such a loving pussy.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
We should create a Kickstarter to fund a reality show starring Benny. I know we've joked about this in the past but I really do think it could make for compelling television. I'm sure if you make a good enough demo that TLC or Bravo or one of those cable channels will bite.

OldMandog
Sep 4, 2011

lizardman posted:

We should create a Kickstarter to fund a reality show starring Benny. I know we've joked about this in the past but I really do think it could make for compelling television. I'm sure if you make a good enough demo that TLC or Bravo or one of those cable channels will bite.

I have a camera and crew. I live in the area and have produced a couple of tv pilots before. If Benny is down for it- we could do a half hour pilot for probably less than 15g. I would have to make some calls but this is certainly a doable thing.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

It's a better idea than racist hotdog man.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Benny you were serious about selling books, or were you?

Sell me some drat books you lazy idiot.

Big Ol Butthole
Apr 21, 2014

by Ion Helmet
Benny, please reconsider selling Day In the Life tour packages for goons. 100 bucks for a day, has to be totally immersive. Upsell for photos and autographs.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Benny, my library sells bags of books for like, a dollar. Like, hardcovers, paperbacks, whatever. Sometimes it's a quarter a book for something. Lots of libraries do this. See what other libraries in the area do with their books to sell.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Benny the Snake posted:

It's not very often, but I had a very, very good idea today. I was thinking about my online sales experience in relation to my resume and then I thought, "Why don't I help the library by selling books online?" We are seriously overloaded with donated and withdrawn books over here. So I discussed it with the assistant director and he likes the idea. We're going to have a meeting to work out the details on Wednesday. I can't work it into a paid position because, of course, I have very little experience to begin with and I've only been volunteering here for about six weeks now. More importantly, however, I can still include online sales on my resume under the pretense that I'm doing it for the library. It's not exactly professional, but it does tie into my current volunteering and would look really good on my resume.

Is the assistant director an idiot? Did you canx the meeting? If so, how did you say that?

Very, very, very

4th Asclepiadean
Feb 18, 2012

Magnus Gallant posted:

Benny you were serious about selling books, or were you?

Sell me some drat books you lazy idiot.

The answer is "no." He was not serious.

Also Benny will only respond to posts that interest him, so to summon him back:
"Heeeeey Benny, how's the writing going?"

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Put out some applications for summer work last Wednesday, get a phone interview lined up for next week already.

I bet a have a job before these questions get answered from benny.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

JakeP posted:

If I have a job where I work from home would I be eligible?

The high-pay ones I've seen entail living in a facility, like the top one listed here.

code:
32 Day Sleep Research Study Needs Participants Aged 18-35!
The Division of Sleep Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital is looking for participants for a 
research study to examine the effects of different sleep durations on performance and alertness.

The study involves a 3-5 week screening process and then 32 days living in our facility 24/7.

We are looking for people who are:
-    Healthy
-    Non-smokers
-    Not on any medications (birth control OK)
-    Ages 18-35

Receive up to $7,500.

Interested? Contact us!

(617)-732-4311

[email]light@rics.bwh.harvard.edu[/email] or fill out our survey.

Study title: Sleep duration required to restore performance during chronic sleep restriction
Faculty member submitting this notice: Dr. Elizabeth Klerman, M.D., Ph.D.
Contact for this notice: 617-732-4311 or [email]light@rics.bwh.harvard.edu[/email]

IRB expiration: 2/18/2015

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Benny, just close this thread and take the ban. It's been open for almost a year and a half and you haven't done poo poo besides convince your mom to let you keep your loving comics in the house, so congratulations on that. Come back when you get a paycheck and can afford another account.

GAS

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Benny the Snake posted:

I've kinda resigned myself that I'm going to stay here for a while.

sums up thread

Advertiser
Mar 2, 2007
I'll sell you a dream....

OldMandog posted:

I have a camera and crew. I live in the area and have produced a couple of tv pilots before. If Benny is down for it- we could do a half hour pilot for probably less than 15g. I would have to make some calls but this is certainly a doable thing.

I'll throw in $100.

Womens Jeans
Sep 13, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Advertiser posted:

I'll throw in $100.

If it actually happened I'd throw in $100 as well.

Alkaiser
Mar 17, 2009
Why don't we start with something more realistic, I'll pay 5 bucks to see your diploma Benny.

PennoyerNeff
Mar 29, 2003

Gooey, gooey, gooey . . . DUCK!

Alkaiser posted:

Why don't we start with something more realistic, I'll pay 5 bucks to see your diploma Benny.

Goon-made reality/stalker show is more realistic than Benny's diploma.

Edit: I don't need evidence that "Benny" is real because I know at least two guys that are like Benny. But, if anything gets set up with show, I'd chip in money for the past year+ of entertainment and future chronicling of nothing happening.

PennoyerNeff fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jun 8, 2014

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Trying to set up a show about Benny's life seems creepy and stalkerish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sotar posted:

Trying to set up a show about Benny's life seems creepy and stalkerish

I'm super glad you could come in here and say that.

Would you like to actually re-read the thread and see how entirely valueless the rest of the thread has been for the last 140 pages? It would literally be the only thing accomplished since its beginning.

Otherwise: :frogout:

Edit:

Benny needs a reality show, because nothing short of an intervention is going to help him.

• Locked thread