Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are puas human garbage
yea of course
i disagree
hmm...not sure op
goku
gas thread
View Results

• Locked thread
I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

ZergFluid posted:

It was also endorsed by Susan Walsh, blogger at hooking up smart, who's now busy distancing herself from Red Pill/Manosphere after partnering with the Huffington Post:

http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2011/08/04/susan-walsh-chartbreaker-part-2/comment-page-5/

why do you know all this boring poo poo? You should spend less time on the internet and more time trying to hit up some slizz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

I am OK posted:

why do you know all this boring poo poo? You should spend less time on the internet and more time trying to hit up some slizz.

I am a huge nerd afraid of the real world.

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW
Pure Red Pill statistical data:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/474733253308719104/photo/1

Women CAN be used up because the most attractive cohort (early 20s women) is being targeted by their peers and men considerably older. Before the Sexual Revolution, an older attractive man had to be content with a woman his age. Now he's free to keep dating younger women.

This obviously deprives other men.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

ZergFluid posted:

Pure Red Pill statistical data:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/474733253308719104/photo/1

Women CAN be used up because the most attractive cohort (early 20s women) is being targeted by their peers and men considerably older. Before the Sexual Revolution, an older attractive man had to be content with a woman his age. Now he's free to keep dating younger women.

This obviously deprives other men.

You're a loving dipshit. Absolutely hilarious if you don't think the wealthy and powerful in the 18th and 19th century wheren't slamming teen pussy like there was no tomorrow. Even loving Karl Marx was getting in on that action and knocking up his maid.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
ZergFluid, please analyze my romantic history and tell me where I fit into your theory of sexual econonomics (sexonomics):

I'm a heterosexual woman who has never really gone out to clubs or hooked up. Nobody asked me out in high school, largely because I was (and still am) a weirdo. In my sophomore year, two freshmen asked me out (not at the same time, of course), and I turned them down because I wasn't attracted to either of them. (The one dude also had some major mental issues he still needs to work through, and I really didn't want to deal with them.) I then spent a few months basically being a Nice Girl to a senior and was fortunate enough to win him over. That was over seven years ago, and we're still together. I am the only person my boyfriend has ever dated, and we gave our virginity to each other.

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

d3c0y2 posted:

You're a loving dipshit. Absolutely hilarious if you don't think the wealthy and powerful in the 18th and 19th century wheren't slamming teen pussy like there was no tomorrow. Even loving Karl Marx was getting in on that action and knocking up his maid.

What fraction of humanity was "wealthy and powerful"? The aristocracy and the males of the entrenched elites might have gotten away with more, but in general those societies shamed extra-marital affairs. Now a handsome dude who's merely middle class can be a pussy slayer in the manner I describe: Hoarding female erotic capital at the expense of other men.

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

Pththya-lyi posted:

ZergFluid, please analyze my romantic history and tell me where I fit into your theory of sexual econonomics (sexonomics):

I'm a heterosexual woman who has never really gone out to clubs or hooked up. Nobody asked me out in high school, largely because I was (and still am) a weirdo. In my sophomore year, two freshmen asked me out (not at the same time, of course), and I turned them down because I wasn't attracted to either of them. (The one dude also had some major mental issues he still needs to work through, and I really didn't want to deal with them.) I then spent a few months basically being a Nice Girl to a senior and was fortunate enough to win him over. That was over seven years ago, and we're still together. I am the only person my boyfriend has ever dated, and we gave our virginity to each other.

Congratulations. Unfortuantely, there is no such thing as a nice girl, because it's almost always up to the male to take the initiative. It sounds like you're the girl in this cartoon:

http://wizardchan.org/v9k/src/1sd0dcvq.wizardchan.1372217513929.png

The other problem in your story would be if you two were to break up and then he starts dating a younger women, even if she's a few years younger then you. Because then not only would he have monopolized the your best years (in terms of sexual marketplace value), he would also be dipping back down into the pool of young women to get another woman's best years. As I said, this sort of behavior ends up depriving other men.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

ZergFluid posted:

What fraction of humanity was "wealthy and powerful"? The aristocracy and the males of the entrenched elites might have gotten away with more, but in general those societies shamed extra-marital affairs. Now a handsome dude who's merely middle class can be a pussy slayer in the manner I describe: Hoarding female erotic capital at the expense of other men.

Yeah, no. Hate to slam some realtalk on ya but there wasn't some good old days. Family structures completely broke down during the industrial revolution, and in the poor and working class extra-martial affairs, adultery and all kinds of fornication the Church would deplore was rampant.

It took until the late industrial revolution and the development of skilled working class positions such as railway workers, which brought with it an actual livable wage for the family structure to re-emerge in the working class.

The effects of breakdown of the family unit on children is well known and discussed, but the effect it had on sexual relations is less talked about because sex is icky but the fact of the matter is that people where living hosed up depressing lives back then and one of the symptoms of that was rampant prostitution, adultery, rape and other sexual crimes.

The rich where raping and abusing women, the poor where raping and abusing women.

Being a woman back then sucked rear end and if you really think there was some form of truly monogamous sexual equality society going on back then your an idiot fucker.

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Jun 8, 2014

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
being a woman has always sucked rear end lol

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

d3c0y2 posted:

Yeah, no. Hate to slam some realtalk on ya but there wasn't some good old days. Family structures completely broke down during the industrial revolution, and in the poor and working class extra-martial affairs, adultery and all kinds of fornication the Church would deplore was rampant.

It took until the late industrial revolution and the development of skilled working class positions such as railway workers, which brought with it an actual livable wage for the family structure to re-emerge in the working class.

The effects of breakdown of the family unit on children is well known and discussed, but the effect it had on sexual relations is less talked about because sex is icky but the fact of the matter is that people where living hosed up depressing lives back then and one of the symptoms of that was rampant prostitution, adultery, rape and other sexual crimes.

The rich where raping and abusing women, the poor where raping and abusing women.

Being a woman back then sucked rear end and if you really think there was some form of truly monogamous sexual equality society going on back then your an idiot fucker.

This is ridiculous "womenz were opressed in the past" SJW nonesense. The past sucked for everybody. Compare getting sexually abused to getting bayoneted in the neck on the battlefield. I think the latter is far worse. And while we can say there were many instances of outright rape/sexual abuse in the past, perhaps far more so than now, it's ridiculous to imply that that was true for every woman, just as ridiculous as it would be to suggest that every male ended up getting physically maimed in warfare.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

ZergFluid posted:

Congratulations. Unfortuantely, there is no such thing as a nice girl, because it's almost always up to the male to take the initiative. It sounds like you're the girl in this cartoon:

http://wizardchan.org/v9k/src/1sd0dcvq.wizardchan.1372217513929.png

The other problem in your story would be if you two were to break up and then he starts dating a younger women, even if she's a few years younger then you. Because then not only would he have monopolized the your best years (in terms of sexual marketplace value), he would also be dipping back down into the pool of young women to get another woman's best years. As I said, this sort of behavior ends up depriving other men.

I didn't put in a crucial datum: I asked him to be my Valentine. (He said no because he wasn't sure about me yet.)

ZergFluid posted:

This is ridiculous "womenz were opressed in the past" SJW nonesense. The past sucked for everybody. Compare getting sexually abused to getting bayoneted in the neck on the battlefield. I think the latter is far worse. And while we can say there were many instances of outright rape/sexual abuse in the past, perhaps far more so than now, it's ridiculous to imply that that was true for every woman, just as ridiculous as it would be to suggest that every male ended up getting physically maimed in warfare.

hmm yes the suffering of some men completely debunks the notion of a society where men have more rights and privileges overall

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

ZergFluid posted:

The difference is that getting bayonetted comes as a result of warfare and getting raped in your own community is the result of hosed up sexual politics within said society.

I'm pointing out that your idea that sexual relations are somehow better in the past is bullshit because of the lives women where forced to live in those times. A vast portion of women where raped or sexually abused, and those that where not still lived in the constant fear that they could be. Therefore pointing out how much it sucks to be a women in those conditions is relevant. Pointing out how much it sucks to get bayoneted fighting the Boer war is really not relevant because no poo poo sherlock warfare loving sucks for every poor fucker involved.

I mean poo poo by this dumb logic the worst poo poo you have to put up now is that you can't shove your misshapen smegma-ridden wang into a women; which hey guess what I think is much less terrible than getting bayonetted or raped! Well maybe if you where actually allowed to put that diseased fuckstick near another human being it'd it might be worse, but well I've got more chance of getting bayonetted tomorrow than that happening.

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Jun 8, 2014

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
this thread is amazing

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

So Zerg, what do you want? Would you be content with moderate success at one-night stands (say once or twice a month)? Also ballpark how old are you?

Under your functional utopia how exactly would you getting laid work?

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
Afaik women have a very hard time opting out of being approached. Even hideous ugly women get sexually assaulted.

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

Pththya-lyi posted:

I didn't put in a crucial datum: I asked him to be my Valentine. (He said no because he wasn't sure about me yet.)

But in general it's males who have to take the initiative. Of course you left out that datum to play "gotcha!" But good for you, you made things easier for him. If only the burden of initiating relationships wasn't always up to males.

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

d3c0y2 posted:

The difference is that getting bayonetted comes as a result of warfare and getting raped in your own community is the result of hosed up sexual politics within said society.

I'm pointing out that your idea that sexual relations are somehow better in the past is bullshit because of the lives women where forced to live in those times. A vast portion of women where raped or sexually abused, and those that where not still lived in the constant fear that they could be. Therefore pointing out how much it sucks to be a women in those conditions is relevant. Pointing out how much it sucks to get bayoneted fighting the Boer war is really not relevant because no poo poo sherlock warfare loving sucks for every poor fucker involved.

There was undoubtedly more sexual abuse in the past, just as there was more warfare, but the idea that a "lot of women were getting sexually abused" is as banal and true as "a lot of men were dying in warfare." Things were hosed up for everbody, and it's dumb to portray the past as some rape/sexual abuse hell just to paint the current sexual order in better light.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

joat mon posted:

It was a thing I had to do
It was a message from below
It was a messy situation
It was desire for a girl

I'm not a wanker or a banker
I'm not afraid to take a risk
It is the thing females ask for
When they convey the opposite

Between this and Huboon Stomp in the Elliot Rodgers thread I'm wondering which Devo song should be adopted as the Goon National Anthem.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

ZergFluid posted:

But in general it's males who have to take the initiative. Of course you left out that datum to play "gotcha!" But good for you, you made things easier for him. If only the burden of initiating relationships wasn't always up to males.

Make a first step and stop initiating contact to women! Be the change you want to see in the world! :)

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

ZergFluid posted:

But in general it's males who have to take the initiative. Of course you left out that datum to play "gotcha!"

In fact, I didn't. I honestly didn't think it was relevant who asked whom out until you mentioned it.

quote:

But good for you, you made things easier for him. If only the burden of initiating relationships wasn't always up to males.

If only. That's one nice thing about being a part of the Sexual Revolution, I guess.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

ZergFluid posted:

Sexual capital bullshit.

Have you ever considered stopping from obsessing about how hard-done-by you are and writing massive screeds detailing how modern sexual dynamics put men at a disadvantage, and spending a few minutes wondering whether the reason why no-one wants to gently caress you is that you're the kind of person who obsesses about how hard-done-by you are and writes massive screeds detailing how modern sexual dynamics put men at a disadvantage?

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

univbee posted:

So Zerg, what do you want? Would you be content with moderate success at one-night stands (say once or twice a month)? Also ballpark how old are you?

We would legalize prostitution and socially reconstruct society as to make seeking the services of a sex worker to be shameful.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

ZergFluid posted:

We would legalize prostitution and socially reconstruct society as to make seeking the services of a sex worker to be shameful.

Would your social reconstruction extend to making being a sex worker non-shameful?

Also, have you ever considered stopping from obsessing about how hard-done-by you are and writing massive screeds detailing how modern sexual dynamics put men at a disadvantage, and spending a few minutes wondering whether the reason why no-one wants to gently caress you is that you're the kind of person who obsesses about how hard-done-by you are and writes massive screeds detailing how modern sexual dynamics put men at a disadvantage?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
prostitution is legal in the following countries:

I suggest all sad puas who are too afraid to get a whore move to these countries and never return

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

ZergFluid posted:

So you're not interested in being in love/having a relationship/companion/life partner/someone to hang out with who loves you for who you are/etc.? All you want is "to cream inside a [duly-financially-compensated] woman" and then be done with icky females until your next financial transaction?

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

jimma posted:

So you're not interested in being in love/having a relationship/companion/life partner/someone to hang out with who loves you for who you are/etc.? All you want is "to cream inside a [duly-financially-compensated] woman" and then be done with icky females until your next financial transaction?

Why shouldn't I have that option in a society where abortion and homosexuality are legal and accepted?

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
if anyone falls for that poo poo then they're stupid as gently caress and deserve it

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

ZergFluid posted:

Why shouldn't I have that option in a society where abortion and homosexuality are legal and accepted?

You really are ugly to the core of your brain.

Also, have you ever considered stopping from obsessing about how hard-done-by you are and writing massive screeds detailing how modern sexual dynamics put men at a disadvantage, and spending a few minutes wondering whether the reason why no-one wants to gently caress you is that you're the kind of person who obsesses about how hard-done-by you are and writes massive screeds detailing how modern sexual dynamics put men at a disadvantage?

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please
Actually legit surprised that prostitution is legal in so few jurisdictions. I mean it's happening everywhere regardless, regulation makes it safer for all involved.

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED

Zzulu posted:

prostitution is legal in the following countries:

I suggest all sad puas who are too afraid to get a whore move to these countries and never return

this map is highly misleading, btw

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Nibbles141 posted:

Actually legit surprised that prostitution is legal in so few jurisdictions. I mean it's happening everywhere regardless, regulation makes it safer for all involved.

I used to work in worker's compensation (in Australia) and there are specific workplace occupational health and safety rules governing brothels over here that are not only incredibly thorough in addressing the particular challenges of the industry, but that also provide sex workers with every form of OH&S protection that any other occupation in the country have.

It's super progressive and reading through it is a lesson in regulation being the best form of harm minimalisation.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
selling sex is legal in my country but it is illegal to buy sex

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Zzulu posted:

selling sex is legal in my country but it is illegal to buy sex

I think this is unironically a good idea.

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

Nibbles141 posted:

Women don't want the competition. Legalized Pay4Pussy cheapens the sexual value of all the women in the locale in which the prostitutes operate. Women are retailers of sex whereas prostitutes are wholesalers, and naturally the former gets miffed at the later.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

ZergFluid posted:

Leaving aside for the moment the odd equivalency that you're drawing, my question isn't "Why do you want legalized prostitution? - that's icky"(I'm actually in favor of legalized prostitution), but rather, "Wouldn't you prefer an actual partnership with someone who honestly loves and understands you?"

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

ZergFluid posted:

Women don't want the competition. Legalized Pay4Pussy cheapens the sexual value of all the women in the locale in which the prostitutes operate. Women are retailers of sex whereas prostitutes are wholesalers, and naturally the former gets miffed at the later.

The sexual markets will fall! SELL SELL SELL

ZergFluid
Feb 20, 2014

by XyloJW

jimma posted:

Leaving aside for the moment the odd equivalency that you're drawing, my question isn't "Why do you want legalized prostitution? - that's icky"(I'm actually in favor of legalized prostitution), but rather, "Wouldn't you prefer an actual partnership with someone who honestly loves and understands you?"

I suppose that would be ideal, but I also want options as a man.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

quote:

Aww they say uhh..
.. a black man is a pimp
Well let me tell you the biggest pimp
On planet motherfuckin Earth, is her momma
It's her MOMMA that told her
"Get a man that got a good job gurl!
Make sure he got a good car gurl!
Make sure he can take you out and buy you somethin gurl!"
What happened to just fallin in love with a nigga with a bus pass --
-- just cause you love the nigga?
But +I'm+ the pimp motherfucker!
I gotta be the player!

Biggest hoes, on planet Earth..
.. are walkin through the motherfuckin neighborhood
You KNEW when you got with the nigga he already had a woman
You knew he already had a family
But you hosed him anyway!!!
And then when you thought you gon' lose the nigga
You went and got pregant - didn't you bitch, DIDN'T YOU!!
THE OL' KEEP A NIGGA BABY
And then when the nigga ain't around, what do you tell the child?
"Aww that nigga ain't poo poo, that's why yo' daddy ain't here;
Cause that nigga ain't poo poo."
How bout bein a woman, and tellin the kid the truth
That yo' momma, you was a ho!
TELL THE KID!
Momma was a ho, I was weekend pussy
I had you to keep the nigga, it didn't work out
That's why he ain't here - but he a good nigga
Cause he take care of his REAL family
I was just a dumb bitch, tryin to keep, a nigga that I wanted

-Eddy Griffin

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please

ZergFluid posted:

Yeah I think it's probably more to do with the regulation of mortality. Also: see gambling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ZergFluid posted:

I suppose that would be ideal, but I also want options as a man.

• Locked thread