Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

grittyreboot posted:

Mongolians only come in hordes, dude.

Since it's the friggin funny pictures thread, I'm supplying the image version:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Centripetal Horse posted:

We were working on a reality show about his life a couple of years back. Clay's life is hilarious. He is (was) living with his ex-wife, his new wife, his mother-in-law, his son, and maybe some other people. He was scrambling to work every gig he could because he couldn't stop playing blackjack, and he was thoroughly convinced that he was still a monster star. The man lives in a bubble of outrageous delusion.

That's as of two or three years ago. I don't know if he got his poo poo together in the interim.

I would love for him to have a "comeback", because so much of his comedy is the most horrific misogynist garbage I've ever heard, and the modern internet would EXPLODE on him and it would be glorious.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

In the fourth panel a young stephan pastis picks up that crumpled piece of paper and decides what he wants to do for the rest of his life.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Since it's the friggin funny pictures thread, I'm supplying the image version:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It would be better with some text in the last panel.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGVN6PRhReU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

A masterpiece!

spog
Aug 7, 2004

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm just going to assume he drew dickbutt.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I'm just going to assume he drew dickbutt.

Obv.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

spog
Aug 7, 2004

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

SpaceCommie
Oct 2, 2008

I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by Capitalism ...

SPACE!

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

This is Waterson's current workday.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I wonder who'll get this:

From this

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

AlbieQuirky posted:

I love that absolutely nobody recognized Andrew Dice Clay in that picture. gently caress that untalented hack.

Dice does the fuckin'

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I genuinely thought this was taken backstage at a Nicholas Cage lookalike competition - everyone in it looks like they are trying to look like Cage, even the partially visible guys you can see in the background.

Pookah has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Jun 9, 2014

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Wilford Cutlery posted:

I wonder who'll get this:

From this

I miss that thread sometimes, moves so goddamn fast though.

e: Anything interesting happen in Phantom the last couple years?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Pookah posted:

I genuinely thought this was taken backstage at a Nicholas Cage lookalike competition - everyone in it looks like they are trying to look like Cage, even the partially visible guys you can see in the background.

I did too, but I also thought that Cage was actually himself, just surrounded by a bunch of impersonators.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Did everyone miss the part where he's wearing a shirt with his face on it? That's actually what tipped me off. Although I did notice Dice first.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

theflyingorc posted:

I would love for him to have a "comeback", because so much of his comedy is the most horrific misogynist garbage I've ever heard, and the modern internet would EXPLODE on him and it would be glorious.

Not that it doesn't mean he's still a terrible comedian, but isn't the point of Andrew Dice Clay's comedy that he's playing a character making fun of boorish assholes?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Twitch posted:

Not that it doesn't mean he's still a terrible comedian, but isn't the point of Andrew Dice Clay's comedy that he's playing a character making fun of boorish assholes?

No that's everybody doing an andrew dice clay impression, I thought???

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I am surprised Andrew Dice Clay is still alive or that anyone even bothered to recognize him. He was a thing like twenty years ago.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

I am surprised Andrew Dice Clay is still alive or that anyone even bothered to recognize him. He was a thing like twenty years ago.

I see you grew up in the nineties and became an adult in the 2000's and have forgotten that the 80's were now 30 years ago.

:negative:

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Yes making cumfucking nursery rhymes and lovely jokes to the Garth Brooks Memorial Venue sure makes him a thing.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

dialhforhero posted:

I see you grew up in the nineties and became an adult in the 2000's and have forgotten that the 80's were now 30 years ago.

:negative:

He was still a "thing" around 1994, 20 years ago. Definitely the tail end of his poo poo-comet, though.

And, according to IMDB, people are employing him again for some horrid reason.

Rapman the Cook has a new favorite as of 00:59 on Jun 10, 2014

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Rapman the Cook posted:

And, according to IMDB, people are employing him again for some horrid reason.
He was actually pretty good in Blue Jasmine. Kind of made you forget what a horrible person he was the first time you heard about him.

Have a different kind of dice to take your mind off that one:

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Yeah, Clay is a decent actor outside of the horrible schtick he became famous for.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

My Little Pony.

My Long Pony.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

All I know is I hope she found herself.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Yeah, Clay is a decent actor outside of the horrible schtick he became famous for.

Basically Andrew Clay was an 80s comedian and comic actor who did a bunch of different impressions and characters, but he got over big with a specific character he called "Dice" or "Diceman" (based on a character he played in the 1984 movie "Making the Grade") who was supposed to be an obnoxious rear end in a top hat you laughed at more than you laughed with, and then eventually the "Dice" character just overwhelmed everything else he had ever done in his standup performances. He still managed to get himself hired as a comic actor because he is a pretty good one, but the Diceman thing burned out really fast and he never quite seemed to accept it.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

Basically Andrew Clay was an 80s comedian and comic actor who did a bunch of different impressions and characters, but he got over big with a specific character he called "Dice" or "Diceman" (based on a character he played in the 1984 movie "Making the Grade") who was supposed to be an obnoxious rear end in a top hat you laughed at more than you laughed with, and then eventually the "Dice" character just overwhelmed everything else he had ever done in his standup performances. He still managed to get himself hired as a comic actor because he is a pretty good one, but the Diceman thing burned out really fast and he never quite seemed to accept it.

He was always an rear end, though.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

tacodaemon posted:

At the very least, I don't think a huge part of his audience got that the character was supposed to be horrible, though.

Lobsterpillar
Feb 4, 2014

Frostwerks posted:

All I know is I hope she found herself.

The story here is that she took off her jacket, and the person she was sitting next to on the tour bus didn't recognise her and raised the alarm.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Lobsterpillar posted:

The story here is that she took off her jacket, and the person she was sitting next to on the tour bus didn't recognise her and raised the alarm.

That doesn't make any sense.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

BgRdMchne posted:

That doesn't make any sense.

You can google the headline, but the summary is this: Woman gets off a tourbus, goes to the bathroom and changes her clothes. When she gets back to the bus, no one recognizes her (presumably she was travelling alone). Her fellow passengers say that someone is missing but don't actually know her name, the authorities are contacted and a search party is organized, she doesn't realize they were talking about her and volunteers to help. Hours later someone actually thinks to do a headcount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Avulsion posted:

You can google the headline, but the summary is this: Woman gets off a tourbus, goes to the bathroom and changes her clothes. When she gets back to the bus, no one recognizes her (presumably she was travelling alone). Her fellow passengers say that someone is missing but don't actually know her name, the authorities are contacted and a search party is organized, she doesn't realize they were talking about her and volunteers to help. Hours later someone actually thinks to do a headcount.

So they all go out looking for the "woman in the orange jacket who was sitting next to me," including the woman who had been in the orange jacket who had been sitting next to some nutjob? It still doesn't make a lot of sense.

• Locked thread