Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Yeah, they're perfectly safe. Just hold one in your hand and you'll feel a bit silly having been worried. There's a lot of great options out there, too. Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Techno Remix
Feb 13, 2012

That sounds good, thank you everyone. I guess I've just seen that video of the guy breaking the glass in his rear end one too many times (that is, once).

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Techno Remix posted:

That sounds good, thank you everyone. I guess I've just seen that video of the guy breaking the glass in his rear end one too many times (that is, once).

Yeah, just go with actual made-for-sex glass products and not random bottles and you'll be plenty safe.

Techno Remix
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah, it's a dumb as hell thought to even entertain. At least, I'm sure you'd hear more stories of shredded private parts if they were at all dangerous. Looks like it's time for a weekend trip to the Adult Novelty Emporium.

Thanks again for the insight everyone.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost

RazorBunny posted:

I got invited to one of those Pure Romance parties. I'm looking at their online catalog. All their lubes and creams have glycerin in them, so that's out. The only thing that I might consider is some of the pelvic floor exercisers, nothing else really stands out.

Does anybody have experience with the brand? Is there something that's really worthwhile? The impression I get is that it's just a fairly standard selection of sex toys and I'm better off just hitting up the cheese tray at this party and then ordering something from Good Vibrations instead.

There's a selection of penis pens and pencils if you want to spend a few bucks on a pencil with a penis eraser end. Nothing worthwhile if you've already gotten some of these things before though, it's all straight out of the noobie pool of toys.

The one the wife went to years ago was strange because the girls mainly started asking how well the lady does selling the merchandise and she made pretty good money for such a short gig on the side.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
This seems like the thread that would know, is there any reason Bad Boys II is so hard to find on Blu-Ray? Did it ever even get released?

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Get your weird fetish out of here, okay?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Triticum Guzzler posted:

This seems like the thread that would know, is there any reason Bad Boys II is so hard to find on Blu-Ray? Did it ever even get released?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N0do2LWbkc

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
HI I 33 yrs old. i have geeting problem about sexually. i am very very week in sex. even sometimes my penis cannot stand. what is the sulotion may i know please.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wizard Master posted:

HI I 33 yrs old. i have geeting problem about sexually. i am very very week in sex. even sometimes my penis cannot stand. what is the sulotion may i know please.
See a doctor or a priest.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Wizard Master posted:

This is the price man must pay for wizard mastery.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Wizard Master posted:

I think this is your problem

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Cast Snakes to Sticks.

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL
Ok, here is the thing. If you want to keep this thread, as the natural wellspring of tragicomedy and humblebragging that it is, you need to a) not troll, and b) not respond to trolls. The last half-dozen responses were desperately unfunny.

Trolls will get probated, people responding to trolls will get the thread closed, and you'll have to go back to yahoo! answers for your dickbumps questions.

Slo-Tek fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jun 6, 2014

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Why?

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011

Our bastion of sin and hedonism hath drawn ire

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

necrobobsledder posted:

There's a selection of penis pens and pencils if you want to spend a few bucks on a pencil with a penis eraser end. Nothing worthwhile if you've already gotten some of these things before though, it's all straight out of the noobie pool of toys.

I think you're thinking of a different company, Pure Romance is way too pretentious and "classy" to have penis pens. They actually do have some more "advanced" stuff, but I've definitely seen equivalent toys and accessories much cheaper. And you don't have to order them from your sister's church friend. Give me my discreet brown wrapper.

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Slo-Tek posted:

Ok, here is the thing. If you want to keep this thread, as the natural wellspring of tragicomedy and humblebragging that it is, you need to a) not troll, and b) not respond to trolls. The last half-dozen responses were desperately unfunny.

Trolls will get probated, people responding to trolls will get the thread closed, and you'll have to go back to yahoo! answers for your dickbumps questions.

do it

JustinMorgan
Apr 27, 2010
What's the best way to ask a guy if they have had an std test, without sounding like you're implying they are covered in diseases?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
"Hey, we should talk about testing -- when was your last checkup? Mine was [date] and I was tested for [xyz]." Just be matter-of-fact -- goons love to make everything awkward, but it's not weird; you're gonna be sleeping with the guy.

Also be aware that people will say "oh uhh I'm negative for everything" without realizing that they weren't tested for stuff (herpes, HSV), plus a lot of people don't realize cold sores are herpes.

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jun 8, 2014

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

JustinMorgan posted:

What's the best way to ask a guy if they have had an std test, without sounding like you're implying they are covered in diseases?

"Hey, when was the last time you got an STD test?"

Given how a lot of STDs can be asymptomatic for months or years, and a clean bill of dick health can lead to less condom use, most guys won't take any offense to the question.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hoobajoo posted:

"Hey, when was the last time you got an STD test?"

Given how a lot of STDs can be asymptomatic for months or years, and a clean bill of dick health can lead to less condom use, most guys won't take any offense to the question.

If someone gets offended in my opinion it's because they have something to hide.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Turtlicious posted:

If someone gets offended in my opinion it's because they have something to hide.
With all the stigma that surrounds sexually-transmitted diseases, I think people would have a lot more reasons to be offended.

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

FactsAreUseless posted:

With all the stigma that surrounds sexually-transmitted diseases, I think people would have a lot more reasons to be offended.

You shouldn't be offended about having a frank discussion about STDs and getting tested, that's a normal and healthy conversation that all adults should have when they are having a sexual relationship. Unless the person is being a jerk and accusing you of being "diseased" or something, I don't see a legitimate reason to get offended.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Skutter posted:

You shouldn't be offended about having a frank discussion about STDs and getting tested, that's a normal and healthy conversation that all adults should have when they are having a sexual relationship. Unless the person is being a jerk and accusing you of being "diseased" or something, I don't see a legitimate reason to get offended.

Not everyone is poly or involved in casual relationships...?

If my wife came to me and demanded to know the results of my last STD screen the unspoken but very blatant accusation going along with it would be "because I believe you are loving a bunch of whores behind my back."

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Geoj posted:

Where was this implied, exactly? :confused:

Geoj posted:

"because I believe you are loving a bunch of whores behind my back."

I hope your wife is more mature than you.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Geoj posted:

If my wife came to me and demanded to know the results of my last STD screen the unspoken but very blatant accusation going along with it would be "because I believe you are loving a bunch of whores behind my back."

Not everyone has been monogamous for many years, either. There are many situations where a clean bill of dick health is a reasonable thing to ask for and not rude at all. Any sexually active person can have an STD, even people who aren't "loving a bunch of whores" prior to meeting you. Maybe that person just hosed one other person, but they got gonorrhea, and aren't showing symptoms. Totally normal.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Mak0rz posted:

Where was this implied, exactly? :confused:

How many long-term single partner couples do you know of who routinely take STD tests, or take them at all?

hoobajoo posted:

Not everyone has been monogamous for many years, either. There are many situations where a clean bill of dick health is a reasonable thing to ask for and not rude at all.

I was responding to someone saying that there is "no legitimate reason to get offended" to being asked to take/produce results from an STD screening.

Being in a monogamous relationship for years and being asked out of the blue to produce the results from a STD screen seems pretty legitimate to me.

Geoj fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jun 10, 2014

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
That being said, I don't think it's terribly reasonable to expect people to behave rationally at all times. No, there's not really a good reason to object to that particular question, but that is not going to stop people from getting bent out of shape over it.

I don't think figuring out the politest way to ask that you can is all that unreasonable.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Geoj posted:

How many long-term single partner couples do you know of who routinely take STD tests, or take them at all?

None of these posts were referring specifically to long-term single-partner couples. They were referring to new sexual relationships. Nobody was talking about taking STD tests on a regular basis while in a long-term relationship either.

Did we hit a nerve or something? :psyduck:

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Mak0rz posted:

None of these posts were referring specifically to long-term single-partner couples. They were referring to new sexual relationships. Nobody was talking about taking STD tests on a regular basis while in a long-term relationship either.

Did we hit a nerve or something? :psyduck:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you completely missed this:

Geoj posted:

I was responding to someone saying that there is "no legitimate reason to get offended" to being asked to take/produce results from an STD screening.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

Geoj posted:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you completely missed this:

Nah that's a legit mistake on your part. No one was talking about demanding that your long-term monogamous partner submit to an STI test. Asking a new partner about their sexual health is completely normal, and there shouldn't be any implication that the only way to get STIs is by "loving whores".

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Kaal posted:

and there shouldn't be any implication that the only way to get STIs is by "loving whores".

In the context of a long term monogamous partner making passive-aggressive infidelity accusations by suggesting their partner get a STD screen, would you expect the implicit accusation to be "you're loving whores" or "I suspect you are sleeping with that nice sexually-liberated girl down the street , who may unwittingly have a STI of some kind"?

Geoj fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Jun 10, 2014

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man I thought you had enough common sense to know what I meant. Obviously something is wrong if you've been in a monogamous relationship for 20 years and your wife suddenly sprang on you, "Hey go get checked for the Hivvy."

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Geoj I think you probably should get an STD test because I'd gently caress a lot of other people if I were married to you.

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

Wow. The original post that started this discussion was "What's the best way to ask a guy if they have had an std test, without sounding like you're implying they are covered in diseases?" Notice that it wasn't, "Hey I think my long-term partner is cheating on me, how can I ask them to get tested without hurting their feelings" or some other such nonsense. You can say you were playing goon lawyer and trying to find specific circumstances where asking someone to get tested would be rude but you'd just come off sounding like a crazy person in the end because there is no reason to get so nitpicky in a thread about Business Time.

And if you want to get incredibly pedantic about it, wanting to see a spouse's STI test results (if they get tested for whatever reason, like if they were loving WHORES BEHIND YOUR BACK) would not be an unreasonable request either. Many STIs can "lie dormant" for years or the person can be asymptomatic and not know they're infected.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Someone posted there was never any reason to get offended about it and he simply offered an example of a situation where maybe you would be offended. Yes it's nitpicky and kind of off-topic, but you're all completely missing the point of what he was saying.

the last s0n
Aug 12, 2013
I'm wanting to play around with self-butt stuff, but I have very short arms and have a difficult time knocking on the cellar door without having to contort into some really uncomfortable positions, if you know what I mean. I'm wondering if anyone has a line on an anal toy with a long U-shaped handle or similar that might give me some extra reach.

OR let me know if you've invented the ever-elusive finger-elongator.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Fing-longerer. Please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the last s0n
Aug 12, 2013

silvergoose posted:

Fing-longerer. Please.

Well, there's my problem right there!