Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

TOOT BOOT posted:

every time I see something like that I wish I had a diff hobby

so get a different hobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

video

james

I would rescue her and kiss her on her full Armenian lips.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

24-7 Urkel Cosplay posted:

so get a different hobby
putting together and painting little models owns. kinda want to get an airbrush and try my hand at battleship yamato

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

TOOT BOOT posted:

every time I see something like that I wish I had a diff hobby

how about star trek

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
ofc the main model that i want to put together is this http://www.amazon.com/Scale-Hitekkai-Ikaruga-White-Construction/dp/B004O6M8EC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1402361801&sr=8-3

but its so expensive and looks so complex that im legit afraid that id gently caress it all up :ohdear:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Space-Pope posted:

ofc the main model that i want to put together is this http://www.amazon.com/Scale-Hitekkai-Ikaruga-White-Construction/dp/B004O6M8EC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1402361801&sr=8-3

but its so expensive and looks so complex that im legit afraid that id gently caress it all up :ohdear:

that's really ugly why would you want it?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Jerry Cotton posted:

that's really ugly why would you want it?
because i really really like ikaruga as a game and i also think that ship looks cool

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Space-Pope posted:

because i really really like ikaruga as a game and i also think that ship looks cool

your aesthetic sensibilities are a piece of poo poo

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
where's beyond good and evil 2 you assholes

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Space-Pope posted:

putting together and painting little models owns. kinda want to get an airbrush and try my hand at battleship yamato

i respect the gently caress out of this hobby, i like building them but i dont trust myself to paint so i just buy the prepaint or sticker kits :(

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
f xcom s: that last fight is total dildos, too many nooks and crannies for the big bad guy to hide

all in all a mighty good game, though i don't know if i'll pick it back up again any time soon

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
ps4 conference had more stuff i cared about than xbone but that really means nothing

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
yeah stymie, same

iirc what's a real mood killer is if you mind control one of the alien dudes and the game can't end until ai control reverts. super cinematic

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

yeah stymie, same

iirc what's a real mood killer is if you mind control one of the alien dudes and the game can't end until ai control reverts. super cinematic

haha what a lovely game

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
lmao they're announcing a new slender game tomorrow

maybe its a bit soon?

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

hubris.height posted:

ps4 conference had more stuff i cared about than xbone but that really means nothing

besides grim fandango was there anything good

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

what what what?

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

Jerry Cotton posted:

what what what?

grim fandango is being released on the ps4 and vita

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

grim fandango is being released on the ps4 and vita

a port? nevermind then

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
it's a "remaster"

i'm looking forward to it b/c i never played it the first time around

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

ive played it but that was on an old rear end laptop (that i have posted here!) and the controls were p bad so maybe the remaster will look nice on my tv

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cold on a Cob posted:

it's a "remaster"

i'm looking forward to it b/c i never played it the first time around

should be an easy "remaster" (unless they actually change something game-wise i'll just call it a port) since the control scheme was basically for pads* and all the graphics were 3D anyway. i guess they'll have to update the textures. i played it years ago and it definitely has zero replay value.

*) not that i hope they don't change the controls anyway because if my memory serves me right it was pretty resident evily

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bloodborne the new FROMSOFTWARE game could be interesting if you're one of those guys.

and uhhhhhhh I don't know. besides Metal Gear Solid 5 and the Witcher 3 there are not many games I am excited about.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
no man's sky is still alive and ps4 first

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

haveblue posted:

no man's sky is still alive and ps4 first

"console debut on ps4"

it's ps4 second, xbone third

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

gently caress the poo poo now i've got companeros from grim fandango stuck playing in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT4A-MSQgoI

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

yesssss GTA V on next-gen

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Fatman: 2015

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Spooky Bear Ghost posted:

lmao they're announcing a new slender game tomorrow

maybe its a bit soon?

there's a priest in my hometown who believes slenderman is real

ugh

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

theflyingexecutive posted:

there's a priest in my hometown who believes slenderman is real

ugh

it's just that thin people are getting so rare

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
last guardian no-show lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

should be an easy "remaster" (unless they actually change something game-wise i'll just call it a port) since the control scheme was basically for pads* and all the graphics were 3D anyway. i guess they'll have to update the textures. i played it years ago and it definitely has zero replay value.

*) not that i hope they don't change the controls anyway because if my memory serves me right it was pretty resident evily

didn't it have prerendered backgrounds though

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

FF Type-0 really is the last hurrah for the psp and its a shame square enix decided against localizing it themselves
its shameful as gently caress talking about it on yosgames but if you dont want to ask here you can find the pre-patched files over on pspiso, patched files for the UMD you own over on skybladecloud
picked up valkyria chronicles 3 but havent fired it up yet v excited about ff type-0 since ive been waiting on it for so long

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

like what's the entry level for the united church of christ that you can be an exorcist priest and write a book about an internet post?

like I want to be a recognized clergyman who goes to ufo conventions and just writes fanfiction all day

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Liver Disaster posted:

FF Type-0 really is the last hurrah for the psp and its a shame square enix decided against localizing it themselves
its shameful as gently caress talking about it on yosgames but if you dont want to ask here you can find the pre-patched files over on pspiso, patched files for the UMD you own over on skybladecloud
picked up valkyria chronicles 3 but havent fired it up yet v excited about ff type-0 since ive been waiting on it for so long

give me a trip report about these games

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

yesssss GTA V on next-gen

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kenny Logins posted:

yeah stymie, same

i wound up having most late-game encounters end with all my dudes standing around a mind controlled muton in overwatch waiting for the timer to end

they could have at least given the option to end it early or something

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Sony press conference owned

video games are great

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Yodzilla posted:

Sony press conference owned