Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Jericho has used Twitter really well from what I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

"news at 11" should be bannable @hulkamatt

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

skaboomizzy posted:

Jericho has used Twitter really well from what I've seen.

He figured out how to get people to pay to watch his twitter videos, that's like the world championship of social media

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Great White Hope posted:

Zack Ryder tried, but then he didn't have his hand on his heart during the National Anthem so JR had him buried.

Do we know if Roman Reigns puts his hand over his heart during the National Anthem, or is he one of those Europeans?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

epitasis posted:

"news at 11" should be bannable @hulkamatt

Especially since it's "film at 11".

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
He was just making a stupid irreverent joke. You know exactly like chuck Taylors character on every wrestling show he is a part of, and his online YouTube show. Are you guys actually offended?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what's the joke?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

epitasis posted:

what's the joke?

That people want to walk around and grab Reigns and Ambrose's dicks.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

The_Rob posted:

That people want to walk around and grab Reigns and Ambrose's dicks.

Why not say Reigns? It is literally less characters in the tweet than "brown shield dude", even. Words don't spring from a vacuum, and us yt crackers already have a history of erasing black dudes in descriptions, y'know? Hell, even saying Samoan Shield Dude would've been better.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
personally I am shocked that Chuck Taylor, member of the tag team Niggas In Paris, is a racist

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Solomonic posted:

personally I am shocked that Chuck Taylor, member of the tag team Niggas In Paris, is a racist
They're just big fans of Jay-Z and Kanye West, man.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That reminds me, is PWG still filled with rape jokes and people screaming "fag"? I see a lot of praise for the product and wouldn't mind checking it out, except of course for the horrible poo poo like that I always seem to catch when I give them a look.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
There are still some close to the knuckle jokes and commentary - but the sound dub is so bad on these DVDs that you can barely hear anything during a high spot over the crowds chants.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

That reminds me, is PWG still filled with rape jokes and people screaming "fag"? I see a lot of praise for the product and wouldn't mind checking it out, except of course for the horrible poo poo like that I always seem to catch when I give them a look.

They haven't done this in years

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

now the commentary is just awful but you can turn it off and enjoy your fave indie dudes doin a wrassle

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The commentary quality is all relative to whoever is sitting next to Excalibur.

Regardless, it never comes close to reaching a point where it justifies not watching PWG.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Didn't see this posted in here, from a bit under a month ago:

Prince Devitt posted:

I am delighted to announce I have just SIGNED a new 2 year contract with........ T-mobile @davemeltzerWON

ps I love u devitt

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

‏@RichardsWesley 41s
Last night was truly the reason I became a medic. Saving a life is an unreal experience. Just incredible.

So davey joins the list of "TNA employees with second jobs" but for all his bullshit i got mad respect for EMTs

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yuriy posted:

So davey joins the list of "TNA employees with second jobs" but for all his bullshit i got mad respect for EMTs

In fairness, he wanted to continue doing that. I don't know that he HAS to.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

In fairness, he wanted to continue doing that. I don't know that he HAS to.

either way it's pretty cool of him given his attitude issues w/ various promotions

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Yuriy posted:

Same here, it's good to see him to do something to help people.

Though I can't help but think that his way of doing a heart massage involves stiff kicks to the chest.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Germansimp posted:

Same here, it's good to see him to do something to help people.

Though I can't help but think that his way of doing a heart massage involves stiff kicks to the chest.

"LIVE, YOU FUCKIN' PUSSY!"

*head-drops patient*

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gaz-L posted:

"LIVE, YOU FUCKIN' PUSSY!"

*head-drops patient*

KICK OUT AT ONE

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Jesus Christ, DDP, stop spamming my twitter.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Writer Cath posted:

Jesus Christ, DDP, stop spamming my twitter.

What's he doing? He blocked me a while back.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

coconono posted:

What's he doing? He blocked me a while back.

He's just on a mad retweeting spree and gabbing with the entire world and it's clogging my precious twitter feed.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Writer Cath posted:

He's just on a mad retweeting spree and gabbing with the entire world and it's clogging my precious twitter feed.

He doesn't want to just self high-five anymore!

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
I wonder how much of "saving a life" was Davey giving someone in stable condition a ride to the hospital.

Plus, only a oval office would go, "HEY WORLD I SAVED A LIFE TODAY YAY ME!"

It's much cooler to hear about something like that from a third party.

Basically, gently caress braggarts.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

turn off his retweets

there are like 0 wrestlers worth following tbh

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

maniacripper posted:

I wonder how much of "saving a life" was Davey giving someone in stable condition a ride to the hospital.

hahah what's wrong with you

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

maniacripper posted:

shut the gently caress up!!!!!!!!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I could see Davey Richards being really insufferable about saving a life. I love that man.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I could see Davey Richards being really insufferable about saving a life. I love that man.

I'm very thankful for him and am glad he exists

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

maniacripper posted:

You sure are all pissy about someone tweeting about an intense personal experience and not bragging about it at all.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
He probably meant "saved" someone by not being a punk-rear end and fighting them for some minor social etiquette infraction.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

maniacripper posted:

He probably meant "saved" someone by not being a punk-rear end and fighting them for some minor social etiquette infraction.

hi, i just wanna point out that you made a dumb and bad post about a guy who took a bit of pride or felt that it was rewarding that his EMT career/knowledge saved someone's life which is a "good thing" and something he should be happy about and proud of

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Maybe he was such a dick to some fan that the guy decided not to go to the TNA show. That would count IMO.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
He saved a man from drug overdose and that man was CM Punk really ironic if you think about it.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
"Holy poo poo you're Davey Richards!!!" - guy dying in an ambulance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Atticus Finch posted:

"You're Davey Richards, how come you don't wrestle anymore?" - guy dying in an ambulance