Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Fact: 9/10 people enjoy a gang rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
everyone in this thread is some form of imperialist and I find that disgusting

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm a don't rape people set them on fire or put acid on them imperialist

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
anti-imperialism is code for anti-white

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Cream_Filling posted:

anti-imperialism is code for anti-white

then I guess I'm an anti-imperialist

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
it's about as clear as a moron's conscience that you're assigning undue importance to women's issue in india to justify your own superior world-view

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

butplug accident posted:

it's about as clear as a moron's conscience that you're assigning undue importance to women's issue in india to justify your own superior world-view

Are you saying rape is actually good, and that Indian women are really acid proof?!?! Wow

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Sure glad rape happens nowhere but India.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

burritolingus posted:

Sure glad rape happens nowhere but India.

There are some places where you don't have to be worried about say, being raped by the police again when you go to report your rape

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i don't get what the issue is women arent people why would you get upset over this

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

What do you call a man who shits in a hole? An Indian.

I'll be here all evening, folks. :wave:

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
I wait at my local police dept all day for rape victims to get some of that sweet 2nd round poon but the cops here seem to be really not into double dipping.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Wait, I've changed my position, this is why most rapes are not reported, the penises are too small

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

DarkCrawler posted:

There are some places where you don't have to be worried about say, being raped by the police again when you go to report your rape

Where?

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
epic

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I know right? But dont try and dispute it with actual evidence because doing so makes you an inbred retard/typical male bigot. And who said that the art of debate isn't dead.

Hahahahaha you're as dense as a loving rock

Women don't report rape in India because there's a good chance they'll just get gang raped again you loving idiot. How are you this loving dumb? Women that report rape in the US aren't going to get raped by the cops or have their whole family investigated for having the gall to try to get the rapists charged with it.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...onour-killings/

But in India you and your family will likely get hosed over by the political system. The government of that region wants to use "truth drugs" for "narco-analysis" on the family of those 2 girls that were raped and strung up from a mango tree. That doesn't happen here. You don't read about women getting raped and strung up from trees or gang raped in public areas because it isn't socially acceptable. In India it apparently is because they happen all the god damned time.

In the US if a politician said something hosed up about rape like "boys will be boys!" than it becomes a political scandal all over the news. And you won't hear any Americans saying that women deserve to be raped and murdered for the honor of their family.

India is a corrupt, backwards, undeveloped third world poo poo hole you loving ignorant retard.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I have a solution. We take al of the rapist, American, British, Indian, whatever, and round them up and send them humanely to some kind of prison island to rape in peace, away from the innocent. That's going to be a lot of guys, so it may need to be more of an island continent, if you catch my drift

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
There were 272350 sexual assaults in 2006 in the US. 1 sexual assault every 116 seconds, or about 1 every 2 minutes. You don't read about women getting date raped in India because it isn't socially acceptable over there. In the US it apparently is because they happen all the god damned time.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
these are either really amazing trolls or most retarded "equivalency at all costs" hosed up people of all time. its gbs so i dunno which

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Complaining about date rape? I didn't know you were such a social justice warrior

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
thank god no US politicians ever say back-assward things and women and rape

wait what?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
india's rapes are more theatrical than ours which is why rape is endemic in india even though the statistics don't bear this out. they hung them from trees for fucks sake

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

butplug accident posted:

india's rapes are more theatrical than ours which is why rape is endemic in india even though the statistics don't bear this out. they hung them from trees for fucks sake

Don't judge culture maybe it was their version of a piņata

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You loving SJW. You mans plainer, you PUA, you fedora rear end in a top hat

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

butplug accident posted:

There were 272350 sexual assaults in 2006 in the US. 1 sexual assault every 116 seconds, or about 1 every 2 minutes. You don't read about women getting date raped in India because it isn't socially acceptable over there. In the US it apparently is because they happen all the god damned time.

date rape is just called "date" in India, not "sexual assault"

I mean you went alone somewhere with a man, in India you know what's going to happen. part of the parcel and all. It's not as much socially acceptable in India as opposed to socially expected.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jun 10, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Go back to tumbler you fedora!!!

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
could everybody please stop whitesplaining

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
That sounds like something hitler would say

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

That sounds like something hitler would say

you're down to shouting ironic catchphrases now. how low can your caricatures go before they become unintended autobiography

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

butplug accident posted:

you're down to shouting ironic catchphrases now. how low can your caricatures go before they become unintended autobiography

Oh I was just going with the flow of the thread

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I guess to actually settle this issue we could send a bunch of girls to India, some to America, control for race age weight height, have them wear the same thing, do the same thing, and see who gets rapes first, I volunteer not me

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

As opposed to the US where a rape happens every 6 minutes, but no that's different and it doesn't count cos you know, we're not a rape culture of something. Here's some advice for those in denial of this shocking fact, before wanting to police the world might be best to police your own back yard first.

if you're seriousposting here and not just stirring up the gbs honeypot then you're dumb as literal poo poo, hth

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

I guess to actually settle this issue we could send a bunch of girls to India, some to America, control for race age weight height, have them wear the same thing, do the same thing, and see who gets rapes first, I volunteer not me

the statistics are already available, but goons ignore and inflate them arbitrarily because of media fueled prejudice

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Butplug accident is my good friend, we are fellow social justice warriors In arms, so, I have revised my opinion, and instead think that India is actually really good right now, and that you are all imperialist bigots!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Fact: 9/10 people enjoy a gang rape

That's also the average size of an Indian gang rape.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Butplug accident is my good friend, we are fellow social justice warriors In arms, so, I have revised my opinion, and instead think that India is actually really good right now, and that you are all imperialist bigots!

fly away concern troll. only i belong to the ranks of the good and the just

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

butplug accident posted:

the statistics are already available, but goons ignore and inflate them arbitrarily because of media fueled prejudice

No, i think a diverse and unbiased third party, like GBS, needs to conduct this rape testing ASAP

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

butplug accident posted:

98% of them were by indians though so

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
now that the worm has turned on my fucktard opinion it's time to go full retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I stand by you, for justice, 100 percent

• Locked thread