Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Honda
Sep 27, 2003

Suspicious Dish posted:

What has been announced at E3 today so far? Anything interesting?

They confirmed real Zelda, some 4v4 TPS game for kids called Splatoon, some details about other things we already knew about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Suspicious Dish posted:

It's been announced that Nintendo have saved gaming and that the other consoles are garbage-rear end bullshit for watching movies or some crap

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Suspicious Dish posted:

Lots of concepts for 2015/2016, Smash Bros for now. That's it. Oh, and HeroClix stuff or whatever.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Suspicious Dish posted:

I only caught the end, but Squid Paintball Online looks interesting. Two teams shooting ink everywhere as people, and can move around in their own color very quickly as squids, who ever has covered more of the area at the end wins.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

They did also show a blurred Star Fox tech demo being played with.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
All the games looked awesome and everyone who posts in this thread making GBS threads on Nintendo are huge human being babies. Close this thread, retards.

Edmund Honda
Sep 27, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

All the games looked awesome and everyone who posts in this thread making GBS threads on Nintendo are huge human being babies. Close this thread, retards.

I think you should probably calm down. And maybe not be a total child about video games?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

LOL

Nintendo warriors are on the attack!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Bold statement. I think it is entirely true, though.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The games were great and all but Nintendo is the one company that couldn't afford to have all of the neat looking titles to be 2015. So far for 2014 all they have lined up is Smash and Niche titles like Bayo and X.

I mean the conference sold me on getting a WiiU when they do the next round of price cuts but it's not going to save the WiiU.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The games were great and all but Nintendo is the one company that couldn't afford to have all of the neat looking titles to be 2015. So far for 2014 all they have lined up is Smash and Niche titles like Bayo and X.

I mean the conference sold me on getting a WiiU when they do the next round of price cuts but it's not going to save the WiiU.

X got pushed to next year.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
People are losing their minds about all these previews of betas of games that come out next year or later. The last Zelda was Twilight Princess, the last Yoshi was Yoshi's New Island, you've already played these Pokemon games, do you really want to buy Nintendo Branded Skylanders, and get ready for gyroscope gimmicks galore in Star Fox. You know Nintendo is going to gently caress up at least half of these games because they always do.

Xenoblade looks good though.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Edmund Honda posted:

I think you should probably calm down. And maybe not be a total child about video games?

lol yeah that's exactly whats happening. he's the child. you're holding up the mirror. you totally get it.

fivegears4reverse
Apr 4, 2007

by R. Guyovich
If I didn't already own a Wii U, I'd probably wait until at least Smash, if not next year for Zelda.

Still a very fun presentation, WAY better than the utter wet fart of last year. It still amazes me that so many games are coming out NEXT YEAR for the system, it really hammers home how unprepared Nintendo was to support the Wii U in a timely fashion.

Edmund Honda
Sep 27, 2003

I'm using tilt controls!

Crowbear posted:

X got pushed to next year.

Pretty sure 2015 was assumed, given there's no title or much in the way of detail out.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Agreed with this totally. I sincerely doubt it will be enough to save the WiiU, but you never know - we've seen consoles come from poor starts to do well before. I've been ripping the absolute poo poo out of the WiiU since forever but they just went all-out on convincing me to get one, so once these games start hitting next year and/or another price drop happens I'll pounce on it.

Which is a thing I honestly never thought I would say but drat, I guess the big N really have been paying attention.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bigass Moth posted:

People are losing their minds about all these previews of betas of games that come out next year or later. The last Zelda was Twilight Princess, the last Yoshi was Yoshi's New Island, you've already played these Pokemon games, do you really want to buy Nintendo Branded Skylanders, and get ready for gyroscope gimmicks galore in Star Fox. You know Nintendo is going to gently caress up at least half of these games because they always do.

interesting. however, you have destroyed your own brain with drugs and alcohol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bigass Moth posted:

You are a human being

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!

Edmund Honda posted:

I'm using tilt controls!

Pretty sure 2015 was assumed, given there's no title or much in the way of detail out.

It was on their release schedule as 2014 until now.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Gaming is saved.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Wrong think! Wrong think!!!!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bigass Moth posted:

Wrong think! Wrong think!!!!!!

You are an alcoholic drug addict degenerate so basically everything that comes out of your brain is that

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Shut up you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Nintendo has won E3, Mario Kart 8 has Single Handedly Saved Gaming, The Wii U actually IS Gaming's Ambrosia. Now drink.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Yaoi Mandel posted:

You are an alcoholic drug addict degenerate so basically everything that comes out of your brain is that

I don't think you know anyting about me since none of that is true, but thanks for defending the WiiU in the WiiU hate thread.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kewpuh posted:

Shut up you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you close this thread and make these retards who don't even own the good system post about how they can manage a company in the main thread, or post in the YCS with the other 6 posters?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I understand everyone's cynicism after Gaming has been choked and beaten nearly to death over the last few years, however, Gaming is saved and it's all happening on the Nintendo WiiU.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bigass Moth posted:

I don't think you know anyting about me since none of that is true, but thanks for defending the WiiU in the WiiU hate thread.

i know that you should have killed yourself that time you threatened to online

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bigass Moth posted:

You are a massive gently caress up human being lol. Kill yourself.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

How about you close this thread and make these retards who don't even own the good system post about how they can manage a company in the main thread, or post in the YCS with the other 6 posters?

I'm not gonna try to stop people from hating the superior gaming console Wii U even if theyre dumb and wrong

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Nintendo has won E3, Mario Kart 8 has Single Handedly Saved Gaming, The Wii U actually IS Gaming's Ambrosia. Now drink.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
The last Zelda game was A Link Between Worlds not Skyward Sword you loving degenerate cripple pedophile

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kewpuh posted:

I'm not gonna try to stop people from hating the superior gaming console Wii U even if theyre dumb and wrong

Move it to YCS

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Also of note that except for a few games nothing really used the gamepad so the fact it's still an anchor the system is confirmed. And nothing really third party as well!

I mean the conference showed what was good about Nintendo software but it really didn't address any of the elephants in the room hardware and netcode wise.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Move it to YCS

This thread has a longstanding tradition as the Nintendo CEO roleplaying table and even though its hilarious nerd poo poo to read I'm not gonna move it because people seem to like pretending they wear a business suit let them pretend in peace

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Idk why there were people stumbling over themselves to rush into this thread saying that "uhh that Nintendo Direct TOTALLY wanst epic... I love the new Assassins Creed and Watch_dog. I totally DONT want to buy all these awesome nintendo games"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kewpuh posted:

This thread has a longstanding tradition as the Nintendo CEO roleplaying table and even though its hilarious nerd poo poo to read I'm not gonna move it because people seem to like pretending they wear a business suit let them pretend in peace

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kewpuh posted:

Kewpie, get real, this thread is a turd you need to flush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Please move this thread and also the XBox thread to a new forum where only ExZippo is allowed to post.

• Locked thread