Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
I started my new job today and it turns out they let people bring in their dogs and let them run around in the cubicles. I got visited by a golden retriever and some tiny little beagle and I saw a border collie running around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Snowdens Secret posted:

I started my new job today and it turns out they let people bring in their dogs and let them run around in the cubicles. I got visited by a golden retriever and some tiny little beagle and I saw a border collie running around.

Dog working owns. Roscoe chills with me when i work at home.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
God bless the USA

And no one else

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
I'm going to need the source video...for science.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

ded posted:

God bless the USA

And no one else

Those titties have done more for freedom than I ever accomplished doing 10 years in the AF.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Bolow posted:

I wish Edge of Tomorrow had more Emily Blunt ruining poo poo with a helicopter blade sword

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

GET hosed

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Snowdens Secret posted:

What the gently caress do you do that people can bring their dogs to work?

Thats like the girl in TFLC that had a job that had an actual Happy Hour. I mean, no poo poo, booze for the work crew happy hour.

And she quit.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

http://www.shadowspear.com/vb/threads/sof-prospects-be-aware-of-what-you-post.12313/

:lol:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Don't feel too bad deathy, marsoc might fall under the socom brotherhood, but its pretty apparent they're the ones who got dropped on their head at birth

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

Fuckin dusted. Way to go Deathy.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
That was 3 years ago. Didn't deathy stay in instead of attending Columbia for another shot at it?

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

There is a bright side, I did get selected to join a highly specialized and sought after advisor team that literally anyone on earth would be thrown into to make numbers.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
so who is the snitch bitch on here who reported him?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Todays boobs come straight from glorious Nippon.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

ded posted:

Todays boobs come straight from glorious Nippon.

Like two fleshy mushroom clouds.

Mad Dragon fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Jun 10, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
LOL @ "MARSOC Command" reading this loving forum. Deathy you are such a dumbass narcissistic try hard human being, when you fail out of Columbia please suicide in some fashion that Dick Wolf can put into an episode of SVU centered mostly around munch and Ice-T working out their latent homosexual love for each other and Stabler coming back as a transgender.

"Guys don't be like me. I posted in GiP. Now instead of being QRF for the big boys I get to be marine corpse fodder in the 'Stan and miss out on what I imagined was a sweet loving lifestyle full of beards and side arm speed draw comps and I bet I would have finally finally filled that space inside of me that so badly wishes to have a cock inside of it and to complete me. I'm sure this is better than being a young fit male in NYC at an Ivy League college. You think if I go this time I might finally take that big IED and get a memorial section of highway back home?"

-Deathy

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jun 10, 2014

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
House is out of foreclosure and I bought a new bong to celebrate.

Now to get this bitch on the market by July 1st....

gently caress ex-wives and their poo poo. Bitch dumped this place on me knowing I was going to see it into foreclosure. I'm just goddamn lucky my ratings and back pay kicked at the end of last month and it was enough to save the place/my credit/my VA loan benefit.

moker suck a dick, I already know you're working on something snide you worthless west texas piece of poo poo.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Why are there no other laptops with displays as nice as the Retina for the same price point? I thought Apple was supposed to be the expensive one. I feel like I'm going to keep resisting and then just end up with a Mac anyway.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
because the laptop pc market is mostly aimed at the lowest price poo poo they can sling, or at least anything you're going to find at best buy or whatever.

have you tried going directly to manufacturer sites?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Why are there no other laptops with displays as nice as the Retina for the same price point? I thought Apple was supposed to be the expensive one. I feel like I'm going to keep resisting and then just end up with a Mac anyway.

I think Toshiba has some poo poo out. I'm pretty happy with my first gen retina mbp. I bought it refurb with the mil discount. Seemed like a fair price for it.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

I have a retina macbook pro and I love it. If you can justify the cost then go for it. It isn't better to the point that I would put myself over my budget, but I am definitely happy with it and probably wont buy another windows laptop.

Of course my mac WAS free through voc rehab so maybe that makes me a bit biased.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's pretty much right at the price point I'm considering, I'm just resisting getting a Macbook. My last Macbook experience was loving horrific, but that was 6 years ago now.

Ahh, just found some quad HD laptops for about the same price point. There we go.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i've got a macbook pro from like 5 years ago and it is still a good laptop.

I'd love a macbook air though

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Yea I love the new trend for ultra thin laptops. I'm just picky about screens. At this point everything should be and IPS screen at minimum but that doesn't always hold up.

I can't wait for 4k to become an actual thing instead of a novelty.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Ahh, just found some quad HD laptops for about the same price point. There we go.

Not sure what horrific experience you had six years ago but I can't imagine it being worse than dealing with Windows 8 :barf:

Just buy a Mac and be done with it.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Windows 8 isn't half as bad as people make it out to be. You can completely ignore the stupid metro tile bullshit and once you do that it's just windows.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

MancXVI posted:

Not sure what horrific experience you had six years ago but I can't imagine it being worse than dealing with Windows 8 :barf:

Just buy a Mac and be done with it.

Windows 8 is a lot more manageable once you install the old start menu, which takes about zero effort. I've been running it for a bit. It's a decent OS with an obnoxious outer crust of tablet app bullshit. I like the Mac OS for its stability and smoothness but I hate how limited it is, program wise.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I'm running 8.1 on my desktop and theres a lot of bullshit but giving any shits about an operating system basically makes you a goonlord.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Shut up nerds.

:nws:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:gowron:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

LOL

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

I haven't even been on this campus during Fall/Spring yet but god I love all the young hot women seemingly everywhere. I realized I haven't lived in a city with a lot of young attractive women in years. God bless free college.

Also this:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

FINALS ARE OVEEEEERRRRRR

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

shyduck posted:

FINALS ARE OVEEEEERRRRRR

same

also make sure to post war-school comparisons on facebook for ultimate vet status

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Can anyone tell me if the store-bought freon recharge kits are worth it? My car is spitting out warm air and if it's worth it I'll do that over bringing it somewhere.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
If that's actually the problem, sure. I used the one in the blue can with a gauge on it. If you have a problem other than needing a recharge, it's not really going to help.

Edit: Also, it's probably not freon but R-134 (freon is R-12 iirc).

Edit2: V Probably. It's cheaper than a diagnostic at a shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

If that's actually the problem, sure. I used the one in the blue can with a gauge on it. If you have a problem other than needing a recharge, it's not really going to help.

Yeah, I don't think I have any leaks or anything. It's just a 9 year old car and I figure it was due for a refill.

• Locked thread