Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

SALT CURES HAM posted:

BBG wulgus do you two have to constantly mash the reply and quote buttons to tell people they're gay babies? there are only so many ways you can word "you're a human being" before it gets tiresome

quality over quantity niggas

stone cold.gif

you are still posting about the stone cold gif and its really obvious that you had emotional investment in the doobie's dogs thread. lol fuckin retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coma
Oct 21, 2010

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Their virtual console line up/release schedule is still horrible as is the pricing. They are still a generation behind on OS and online infrastructure. And while I get the lol third parties given the general dreck they have shown this E3 they are kinda of important to the business side of a console. All things Nintendo still needs to work on!

I kinda of get why you don't announce those at E3 but until those issues are solved I'm not going to predict a comeback by Nintendo. Even if I will end up getting a WiiU cause the games do look that good.

Yeah I agree with all of this, they need to fix VC pricing and get some capcom and squeenix exclusives for WiiU like they did with 3ds

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

the wii u is the doobies dog house of consoles.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
like i don't even disagree with yall, wii u is actually kind of dope at the moment compared to ps4 and xbone (and will 100% certainty remain dope compared to xbone cause aint no way they're dragging that out of the shitter) but repeating a joke tends to make it less funny

e: i don't think i ever posted in the doobie's doghouse thread i just thought the stone cold thing was hilarious

e2: yes yes i know :ironicat: and all that gently caress you

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Trees and Squids posted:

Gonna take my Wii U money and buy a Dog

adopt a rescue you poo poo

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
A+ thread I love it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

coma posted:

Yeah I agree with all of this, they need to fix VC pricing and get some capcom and squeenix exclusives for WiiU like they did with 3ds

yeah this is def possible when even microsoft can't hold onto capcom exclusives. this is a thing that will actually definitely happen you are right i mean they did it for the gamecube after all.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Stux posted:

actual real person who isn't interested in pc or real consoles: why would i spend $300 when i can play games on my phone/tablet for free? does it even have candy crush?

lol @ calling a $400 gimped pc a "real console"

its a real console for real gamer guys, none of that goo goo ga baby poo poo for me. im a grown up man wiht grown up tastes in games

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stux posted:

yeah this is def possible when even microsoft can't hold onto capcom exclusives. this is a thing that will actually definitely happen you are right i mean they did it for the gamecube after all.

have a meltdown over it

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
hey is this thing worth buying now or what?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Beeftweeter posted:

its a real console for real gamer guys, none of that goo goo ga baby poo poo for me. im a grown up man wiht grown up tastes in games

its a real console because it actually gets actual games on it rather than This Is What I Call Nintendo: Now 34.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
*puts on clip on tie and $15 collared shirt from walmart, slides watch dog into ps4*

time to get down to grown up real gaming

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Incredulous Dylan posted:

maybe

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kewpuh for loving christs sake do one thing right and close this loving bad thread

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Yaoi Mandel posted:

I seriously cannot believe how insanely retarded some of you people are, even after 10+ years on this website beginning in middle school and seeing some of the most degenerate idiots on the internet

It's not that unbelievable.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Beeftweeter posted:

the Wii U is like Frozen and the PS4 is like Citizen Kane, idiot

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Beeftweeter posted:

*puts on clip on tie and $15 collared shirt from walmart, slides watch dog into ps4*

time to get down to real gaming

lol why would you pick the one game that runs worse on pc lmao

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

i ask because if i want graphics i'll do the PC thing but Nintendo always comes up with weird poo poo that is somehow fun

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Stux picked up this thread and carried it on his back when things were looking grim.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Yes.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Just look at the games and see if they look appealing to you. The quality on what's out is really high, but there's not that much out. The E3 reveal things look really promising. Just don't expect to be able to play a lot of 3rd party x-plats on them.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
wii u is good console for sexhavers

SO IN OTHER WORDS NOBODY IN THIS THREAD :henget:

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Stux posted:

its a real console because it actually gets actual games on it rather than This Is What I Call Nintendo: Now 34.

jesus christ

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lol

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.

i ask because if i want graphics i'll do the PC thing but Nintendo always comes up with weird poo poo that is somehow fun

then yes

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Depends on the person. There's some good games but if you don't like Mario Kart, for example, MK8 is not going to change your mind any more than Halo 5 is going to make me buy an XBone.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Stux posted:

lol why would you pick the one game that runs worse on pc lmao

*plugs in headset used at telemarketing job into dual shark 4 to talk to my clan of highly professional business man gamers*

awww yeeeeah its just like im at work, but with a controller. im grown the gently caress up

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Wii U and mario kart could get you laid. Make sure you leave the door open.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
This thread owns

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
As does Nintendo Wii U

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol, indeed; The answer is obviously yes.

coma
Oct 21, 2010

Yeah that's my gamestyle now, PC for PC games and most AAA crossplatform titles that appeal to me, Nintendo for Ninty stuff

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

do you like videogames

There are at the very least a solid 5 or so games depending on what you like and you can get a refurb from Nintendo (AKA basically a new console, I don't even know where they're getting them from) for 200 bucks.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
really i just want to smoke some weed and have like a party type game with people who are hanging out over my place. mario kart looks cool. weird ink game seems weird. didn't see anything else

is that wiimote wheel thing worth a poo poo for mario kart or should i get the better controller (or a gamecube one??). i've always hated the wiimote tbh

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Bruceski posted:

Depends on the person. There's some good games but if you don't like Mario Kart, for example, MK8 is not going to change your mind any more than Halo 5 is going to make me buy an XBone.

This is it. The most reasonable post ever to grace this thread.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Trees and Squids posted:

the Wii U is like Frozen and the PS4 is like Citizen Kane, idiot

frozen, a movie with good cgi, rendered in 4k and has mass appeal and a rabid fanbase that made like a billion dollars vs some overrated, low resolution and low framerate black and white poo poo. yeah good comparison turd

coma
Oct 21, 2010

I'm still laughing at the assertion that ps4 and xbone have cross-generational and cross-gender appeal because of the upcoming phil fish indie masterworks

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.
i invite people over to play some mariokart/mario3dwiiu whatever and they end up sleeping w/ me

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

This is it. The most reasonable post ever to grace this thread.

who doesn't like mario kart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

really i just want to smoke some weed and have like a party type game with people who are hanging out over my place. mario kart looks cool. weird ink game seems weird. didn't see anything else

is that wiimote wheel thing worth a poo poo for mario kart or should i get the better controller (or a gamecube one??). i've always hated the wiimote tbh

pro controller is great, gamepad is just fine for it too. tilt controls are bad.

• Locked thread