Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Beeftweeter posted:

*plugs in headset used at telemarketing job into dual shark 4 to talk to my clan of highly professional business man gamers*

awww yeeeeah its just like im at work, but with a controller. im grown the gently caress up

Now you see dad, the woman on the left there is what is known as "tsundere", this means that she is outwardly harsh but inside has a heart of gold. You see how these games have deep and adult themes now and aren't embarrassing poo poo for children?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

coma posted:

Yeah that's my gamestyle now, PC for PC games and most AAA crossplatform titles that appeal to me, Nintendo for Ninty stuff

PS4 is for prototype from software titles

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

catdynamite posted:

jesus christ

coma
Oct 21, 2010

Incredulous Dylan posted:

really i just want to smoke some weed and have like a party type game with people who are hanging out over my place. mario kart looks cool. weird ink game seems weird. didn't see anything else

is that wiimote wheel thing worth a poo poo for mario kart or should i get the better controller (or a gamecube one??). i've always hated the wiimote tbh

Mario Kart, Mario Party, Nintendoland might hold some multiplayer appeal wit hteh hide and seek game, smash bros in a few months, pikmin 3 has some cool multiplayer

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

really i just want to smoke some weed and have like a party type game with people who are hanging out over my place. mario kart looks cool. weird ink game seems weird. didn't see anything else

Mario Party 10 whenever that comes out.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stux posted:

Now you see dad, the woman on the left there is what is known as "tsundere", this means that she is outwardly harsh but inside has a heart of gold. You see how these games have deep and adult themes now and aren't embarrassing poo poo for children?

hey mods... How is this guy allowed to post and you banned ArfJason?

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

Yaoi Mandel posted:

pro controller is great, gamepad is just fine for it too. tilt controls are bad.

gobbledygoat posted:

i invite people over to play some mariokart/mario3dwiiu whatever and they end up sleeping w/ me

hmmm i'm convinced!

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Stux posted:

This game was awesome and if you couldn't find it in your heart to like it, I feel sorry for you.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

lol if you don't own a wii u by now

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

is that wiimote wheel thing worth a poo poo for mario kart or should i get the better controller (or a gamecube one??). i've always hated the wiimote tbh

well MK8 rules and there are a few other good local mulitplayer-type games as well (Mario 3D World, that Nintendo Land game, prob a few others)

wiimote wheel thing is bullshit for morons

fivegears4reverse
Apr 4, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Stux posted:

Trigger warning this, one of these girls gets turned into a damsel in distress, and they all dress like sluts and have perfect figures

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

In light of recent developments I move to remove the word "not" from the thread's title.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

So you see now I can play as this very Kawaii (cute) Italian plumber and have him have a Sugoi (excellent) fun time with his friends: faceless white woman, space nerd and idiot child.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku posted:

He's as unfunny as the mods so they aren't threatened

fivegears4reverse
Apr 4, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

In light of recent developments I move to remove the word "not" from the thread's title.

agree with this, add In 2015 at the end

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

they tried to ban me but couldn't keep me down

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Stux posted:

So you see now I can play as this very Kawaii (cute) Italian plumber and have him have a Sugoi (excellent) fun time with his friends: faceless white woman, space nerd and idiot child.
no lie, mario is my waifu

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Stux posted:

how do you know what all these words mean you loving nerd

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Stux posted:

sold

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Stux posted:

kill yourself

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

hey is this thing worth buying now or what?

It's extraordinarily good. Hell, it may have saved Gaming itself.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i get laid by inviting girls over to see my Amiibo collection complete with Ness from the critically acclaimed Mother 3

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

No mom its called yiffing ok look how many times do we have to go over this they aren't actually animals ok?

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.

Trees and Squids posted:

i get laid by inviting girls over to see my Amiibo collection complete with Ness from the critically acclaimed Mother 3

this but unironically

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Trees and Squids posted:

I'm not stepping in the nerd trap but I want you to know that you are even stupider because of this post.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

I told you already! I can't get a job ok, my dubbing group is relying on me to get this series finished by friday. Do yo u even understand the pressures that I am under?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

All of your posts have been really bad dude. Especially the ones attempting snark.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Yaoi Mandel posted:

goo goo ga ga abloo baloobo

Sorry I don't Speak Babby...

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
hmm giant robot game seems pretty bad

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
The WiiU has more good third party exclusive games than the other 2 systems

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Stux posted:

I told you already! I can't get a job ok, my dubbing group is relying on me to get this series finished by friday. Do yo u even understand the pressures that I am under?

What in the Sam Hill are you on about.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Stux you're a loving retard lol

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

The Wii one had robots with English accents, it ruled.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Austrian mook posted:

The WiiU has more good third party exclusive games than the other 2 systems

It also doesn't have Watch_Dogs, which instantly makes it much better than any other console.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
No platform can compare with the Wii U's ability to render Hentai

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Watch_______________Dogs.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Lol. http://badoo.com/lstuxl/p1136090 Game over.

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine

Stux posted:

Sorry I don't Speak Babby...

Shut up, you idiot

coma
Oct 21, 2010

the physics kinda clash with the controller perspective it doesnt look great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

King of Solomon posted:

The Wii one had robots with English accents, it ruled.

Wait, what are you talking about?

• Locked thread