Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice
110 million. Take all the money and bring us home trophies.
A. We've been nearly selling out for years now so this is overdue. Simpson Stand sounds good.
USA and AUS. Show the US what they're missing by passing you over for some no name Spanish coach and punish the Aussies for their constant disobedience.

Just finished reading this through. For an American who didn't like soccer I'm super into this. It even got me to watch a soccer game. Unfortunately it was the USA vs Azerbaijan. Ugh.

Also, we made it to the Quarter-finals of the Champions League our first year in it while making it to at least the Quarters in both cup competitions. That's a really good outcome.

Little Abigail fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jun 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
We were a lot better against Nigeria and Turkey! :)

Dreamsicle wins the season contest via tiebreaker, having guessed 156 goals. We scored 152.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

1: 80 million. A bit more than last year, seeing as how close we were this year. Hopefully a little more will give us the push we need without going overboard.

2: A. I feel like this might be quite overdue, but I don't really know what the deal is with how population works with regards to supporting a team in FM, and 15,000 might be the max that the Wrexham area can support. I still think that it's worth it.

3:San Marino and Costa Rica. Give the players some nice vacations while trampling over some minnows.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Chapter the Eleventh: Progress marches on.
April 18-May 10, 2022

Let's close this year out on a high note. We have no cause to be disappointed about our performance, we were the best team in the EPL and will be even better next year. We can still finish higher on the table than we have before, and that's progress.

Oh, sure, our players are back to kicking rear end now that we're no longer playing in Europe or the FA Cup.

At Norwich City, April 19, 2022
Premier League

As the season wears on it's taking longer and longer for our players to recover their stamina. Even the players with the most stamina and natural fitness are below 95%, and it means that we're once again running out the second team.

Starting Formation: 4-2-3-1 Control
Starting 11: Kovacevic, Cirjak, O'Hanlon, Feruga (c), Mejasic, Mair, Bailey, Matko, Julio, Cardozo, Bastable.
Subs: El Sayed, Pejkovic, Laux, Dixon, Mujkic, Nieddu, Aarts.

10th place Norwich are pushing us around in the first half hour, and treating us as I had hoped we'd treat them. They take the lead in the 39th minute, just as we're switching towards a less arrogant posture. It's enough to keep them ahead the whole game, neither Bastable nor El Juez can do anything in front of the goal and their failure neuters our offense. We're still in second place, but our first league loss since October eliminates any slim chance we had of winning the title.

Norwich 1-0 Wrexham

When we first signed Kovacevic he demanded a £12.5m release fee. I'd rather not lose our primary keeper to any of the clubs sniffing about him right now and making plans to trigger the clause, so I worked out a new deal with him. It will actually pay him less next year, the game isn't that bright about considering the effect of annual raises. He was due to be making £78k/wk come June, now he'll be on £73k/wk.

I'm the second longest tenured manager in the Premier League, only Ryan McLeod of Man United has me beat. He might not win a single trophy this year, the only thing Man U is in the running for is the FA Cup. I wonder how that will affect the stability of his reign.

Hope springs eternal. I'll settle for winning our last three matches.

At Manchester United, April 23, 2022
Premier League

Man U sit three points back of us and the outcome of this match could clinch second place for us. A win or a draw and we'll likely be atop them on the table come the end of the year. If we lose we'll have to win our last two matches to assure second.

Starting Formation: 4-2-3-1 Counter
Starting 11: Kovacevic, Cirjak, Laux, Todd, Suslov, Morvan, Petts, Nieddu, Shirra, Mujkic (c), Bastable.
Subs: El Sayed, Pejkovic, Feruga, Mair, Julio, Argenti, Cardozo.

Shirra can't quite get the final touch of our opening foray on target in the first minute and we miss a chance to go up on a flyer. The team absorbs Man United pressure all through the first half, and catch them out thanks to a lovely move by Shirra to beat the offside trap late in the half. United reply instantly when Todd and Laux get caught too far up field despite orders to stay back, and we go into the half level and I give a rousing speech about how I believe they can win the match.

The team doesn't waste much time proving me wrong. The second half opens with a free kick goal for Man U, and they wedge in a goal from a corner just minutes later. We're sinking without a trace. We have chances to score as time ticks down but neither Bastable nor Nieddu can finish what others started. When the Bastard does finally find net the ref gives him a foul for tripping and the goal doesn't count. We've now lost four out of our last six. It's a good thing the season is close to an end, because we're looking awful and ready for things to end.

Man United 3-1 Wrexham

That was not a rousing finish to the season. They won with two full weeks remaining.

Not so special now are you, Galacticos. If only someone less terrible than Juve had beaten you I might actually enjoy it. I suppose I'll be pulling for Juventus in the final, it's been a long while since an Italian team has won Europe.

Goodbye Baggies.

Goodbye QPR.

vs. Queens Park Rangers, April 30, 2022
Premier League

QPR had their fate sealed just minutes before kickoff for this match. The disappointment should take any remaining gumption right out of them, and we still have something to play for. I've dropped some of our slumping players, Cirjak and Morvan, for instance, for better performing subs.

Starting Formation: 4-2-3-1 Control.
Starting 11: El Sayed, Pejkovic, Feruga, Todd, Suslov, Mair, Petts, Nieddu, Shirra, Mujkic (c), Bastable.
Subs: Kovacevic, Mejasic, O'Hanlon, Bailey, Julio, Taborda, Aarts.

It's one thing if a sole player of ours is struggling, we have enough quality to handle that. But Nieddu and Bastable both continue to find new ways to shank easy shots. We're like kittens before the goal, completely helpless and endearing to the QPR fans in our haplessness. Suslov is forced off with an injury early in the second half, and Mejasic enters the match with my words to change the game in his ears. He does, reaching a long ball at the byline and giving Nieddu an impossible to botch cross just before an hour has past.

That first goal was all we needed to open the floodgates, Bastable adds one from a header in the 75th minute and another in the 84th minute when he's in the right place for a rebound after Nieddu crushes the post with an errant shot. We end up with a comfortable win, but I'd have preferred if the goals had come at the opposite end of the match rather than making me wait and fret. We've also clinched third place, we will enter directly into the group stage of the Champions League next season.

Man of the Match: Dimitri Nieddu

Wrexham 3-0 QPR

I may have overused the aggressive tone of voice during the pep talk, but they had it coming. Moreover, it worked.

Suslov had a strong debut season with us, the January red card flurry excepted. He's going to be a big part of our club over the next several years.

I suppose Arsenal could have topped us if we hadn't picked up another point, but they'd have had to win one of their games by over a dozen goals.

I can't recall if it's because I'm using fictional players, but it's weird that the record books don't go back prior to 2013-2014. The actual record is 31 in a 38 game season.

The Woj makes his second appearance in the team of the week, while the Bastard makes what seems like his 200th.

Oh god, I'm 40.

vs. Aston Villa, May 8, 2022
Premier League

Last year we finished with 78 points, we can top that with a win today. A draw will get us second place, as Manchester United are currently two points back of us and can't possibly match our goal differential. I was thinking about how to get Taborda and Mujkic on the field at the same time, and wondered how Mujkic would actually do as a wingback. It's the last game of the season so, eh, why not. It's not like he'll be any worse than Mejasic.

Starting Formation: 4-2-3-1 Control
Starting 11: Kovacevic, Cirjak, Laux, Todd, Mujkic (c), Morvan, Petts, Nieddu, Shirra, Taborda, Bastable.
Subs: El Sayed, Mejasic, Feruga, Mair, Julio, Bailey, Cardozo.

We go from glee to gloom in the first six minutes when Nieddu has a goal called back and Aston Villa score. At the half we're still down one, we've got 63% possession but only four shots. I speed up our tempo and push our back line further up the field, I want to win this match and set a new points record for the club. It looks like we're going to do so when Taborda equalizes at fifty minutes but Aston Villa hold firm until time expires. The end of the season is yet another damned draw in a yet another match we should have won.

Man of the Match: Rodrigo Taborda.

Wrexham 1-1 Aston Villa

Just two years after there were three teams from Wales in the English Premier League there is now only one. Any notion that we are not the greatest Welsh team has been annihilated.

This will make a certain club president happy.

Why would I want to go to a club that isn't even in the Champions League?

Sure that's twice as much as last year's bonus pool.

But we also earned £3.2m more than we did from last year's finish.

I'm happy so long as we keep improving.

And we are improving.

We're getting stronger.

Better.

Deeper.

And I won't let us rest until it is universally acknowledged that I have built the greatest team the world has ever seen.

Smoky Bandana
Oct 1, 2009

You can trip on my synthesizer.
I love how you ramp up the updates as we near the end of the season, gets a nice sense of momentum going. Thanks for another great season.

Even if the cups were a (comparative) disappointment, crashing out of the big ones in a couple of days, coming in second's a great season nonetheless. All we need is that killer touch in games we really should be winning and maybe a sharper second team to help with deep run exhaustion.

beru04
May 4, 2013

Stop making me realise things.
I don't know whether to be happy or not that Villa seem to be a bit of a bogey team for you. I think I'll leave it at cheering them on whenever it doesn't affect Wrexham...

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011
A.) 40 million (Should bring the average down a bit)
B.) A.
C.) Would love to have Wrexham take a tour of the USA, but that's during the middle of the MLS season. So I say we take tours of Australia and France

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Smoky Bandana posted:

I love how you ramp up the updates as we near the end of the season, gets a nice sense of momentum going. Thanks for another great season.

Even if the cups were a (comparative) disappointment, crashing out of the big ones in a couple of days, coming in second's a great season nonetheless. All we need is that killer touch in games we really should be winning and maybe a sharper second team to help with deep run exhaustion.

Hah, it's because I don't play ahead. When we're getting to the end of the season I want to know what happens, too!

And yeah, it's only disappointing in the sense that we had a poor final month. If we had lost 6-0 to Real Madrid first I don't think it would have hurt so much, they put a comprehensive beatdown on us.

beru04 posted:

I don't know whether to be happy or not that Villa seem to be a bit of a bogey team for you. I think I'll leave it at cheering them on whenever it doesn't affect Wrexham...

We're now at the point in the game where I expect to win every match and every draw is a betrayal on the part of my players. My reactions might get a little hyperbolic. But Villa had a good season, 11th place is nothing to scoff at for a club in it's second year back from a Championship sojourn.

We've never lost to Aston Villa, though our history is all of six games. We drew in a friendly way back when we were in League One or so, we won both matches in 2020-2021, and then won a cup match and drew both league matches this year. The teams we've had the most trouble with are the Manchesters, we have a combined record of 4-2-14 against the two of them. By way of comparison we're 2-2-4 against Chelsea, while Arsenal (4-1-2) and Tottenham (5-1-1) we've been manhandling since we first got to the Premier League.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
1) 80 Million
2) A)
3) Germany and Japan.

I would be pleased to see you destroy my home nation because we are usually terrible in friendlies and AU-Löw still hasn't won anything and still has a job which irritates me to no end. Let's see how the World Cup goes seeing that we only brought a single striker who is also 36 or something to the heat of Brazil.

Preid
May 22, 2014
Welp, time to throw more money at a problem.

90M for wage and bribes.

A, So that we can fit more sheep dressed like people into the stadium.

Finally, I feel that it is only proper that you return to your homeland to prove why you would make the best head coach for their international team next year. Also, it would also be a pleasure to see you pillage Australia after all that they have done for you.

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

Well, 2nd ain't so bad especially for a team in its 3rd year in the Prem.

habeasdorkus posted:

We were a lot better against Nigeria and Turkey! :)

Dreamsicle wins the season contest via tiebreaker, having guessed 156 goals. We scored 152.
I won? Yes!

Before we got Bailey back, I was going to put Brown as the coach of the USMNT and replace Sunil Gulati with myself, but now that Bailey's back I have something else in mind.

I want Bailey to get a permanent (until they decay) 3.5 Star rating since the Cheat Code needs to be a fixture on the first team. I'm not a good writer but basically thanks to Sky Shadowing and his minions, Bailey is no longer mind controlled but the Evil Steroids aren't as potent. Someone with writing ability please get to this.

If I win next year I plan to boost the competition by reviving a former Premier League powerhouse to its former glory.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
^ A permanent 3.5 star rating would be, at the very highest level of rating downshifting for talent, a star Premier League player, the kind who'd be in the mix for European awards. So it would certainly make him a first team fixture, but might be a bit much. 2-2.5 stars would be easily enough to be a good, journeyman Premiership player once the talent ratings sort themselves out.

75m for the usual bungs and tapping up.
A. Always be improving.

And Australia is a fine idea if it's possible. Otherwise, as a fine Welsh team we should really be heading for Argentina.

habeasdorkus posted:

We've never lost to Aston Villa, though our history is all of six games. We drew in a friendly way back when we were in League One or so, we won both matches in 2020-2021, and then won a cup match and drew both league matches this year. The teams we've had the most trouble with are the Manchesters, we have a combined record of 4-2-14 against the two of them. By way of comparison we're 2-2-4 against Chelsea, while Arsenal (4-1-2) and Tottenham (5-1-1) we've been manhandling since we first got to the Premier League.
Some of the funniest press conferences are when you get matched up as a Premier League team against a League 2 side you last played when you were back down there, and the terrible system decides that because your history is two losses it's reasonable to ask if you'll have a tough game ahead of you this time around. Often straight after pointing out how it's an easy draw.

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

Revenant Threshold posted:

^ A permanent 3.5 star rating would be, at the very highest level of rating downshifting for talent, a star Premier League player, the kind who'd be in the mix for European awards. So it would certainly make him a first team fixture, but might be a bit much. 2-2.5 stars would be easily enough to be a good, journeyman Premiership player once the talent ratings sort themselves out.

Ah I wasn't paying attention to the descriptions under the star ratings, but I like him too much so I'll ask for the 2.5-3 range or slightly worse than Ricky Petts if he has a 3 star rating. Hopefully you can get it as close to what a 2.75 would be.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Plus remember that a 2.5 star Bailey might win all the European awards anyway.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Umm. I'm not sure if he's going to pass a drug test. That's him at 3.5 stars, or the same level as Richard Petts. I'll tweak him more before the final version is done, because that guy there would be one of the five best midfielders alive, and possibly the best in the world.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!
Yeah I think the slightly green glow of his urine would give the drug test away there. :stare:

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
:stare: Yeah, let's not break the game for the sake of nostalgia.

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

habeasdorkus posted:

Umm. I'm not sure if he's going to pass a drug test. That's him at 3.5 stars, or the same level as Richard Petts. I'll tweak him more before the final version is done, because that guy there would be one of the five best midfielders alive, and possibly the best in the world.

Ouch that bad huh? Well 2-2.5 it is then. Or better yet, just tell me what our current midfielders CA/PA is. I wanted him as a backup to Ricky and or Julio unless Julio's CA is low.

I thought Ricky was at 4-4.5. I guess I forgot.

Dreamsicle fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jun 11, 2014

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Why not just give him a CA/PA injection of 20 points or something? That might be a bit better than having him Hulk out and destroy the game.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
£100 million

Yes to stadium expansion, call it the Simpson Block.

US, Australia.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

rizzen posted:

Why not just give him a CA/PA injection of 20 points or something? That might be a bit better than having him Hulk out and destroy the game.

Watching alt-universe Bailey destroy the game would be kinda fun to watch though. MANUALLY SAVE, then sim through a season or two with the new stats?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
No, no, turn Bailey into the Hulk. Physical stats through the roof, mental stats in the toilet. If he can figure out which way to kick the ball, and what exactly a ball is, and why exactly are we all here, he'll be unstoppable.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I'd just rather see Bailey get massive boosts to his coaching stats and enough of a bump to his stats to keep him around til he retires. Then he can be our bestest buddy running the Cheat Code School for Young Soccer Hooligans. :3:

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

What have I done?! I knew I should have went for Option 3.

Loggie
Apr 29, 2009
110 million, why not spend more money!

More seats? Why not.

USA and Congo.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Dreamsicle posted:

If you want my advice, just swap Bailey's current stats with one of Arsenal's highest paid, longest contract players.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
That would still leave Arsenal with a modicum of offensive ability, since Bailey can sometimes contribute with his focused stat layout.

Come on. If you want to utterly ruin that team then go all the way with your suggestions.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Nondevor posted:

That would still leave Arsenal with a modicum of offensive ability, since Bailey can sometimes contribute with his focused stat layout.

Come on. If you want to utterly ruin that team then go all the way with your suggestions.

I've already indicated earlier in the thread what I'd do to ruin Arsenal should I ever secure the 'lottery'. In this case, the person who did win has made clear their plans, I'm merely suggesting a way to enact them without going too overboard and incidentally helping to fulfil my campaign promise.

ZorbaTHut
May 5, 2005

wake me when the world is saved
80m: We trust in you to use it wisely.
A: We've sold out before and we'll sell out again, especially as our fame increases.
Australia and USA: Australia already likes us, let's cement that. Visit USA to taunt them for their failure at hiring you.

Amhazair
Feb 13, 2012

habeasdorkus posted:

Now if I could just think up a good nickname for Taborda, who's also been great when healthy. He's from the northwestern part of the Buenos Aires metro area, San Fernando. I wish he were Patagonian, then I could call him El Gaucho.

How about "El Compadrito"? (http://tangomusicproject.com/tango-and-the-compadrito/)

Fits perfectly. In my imagination at least.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
The best part about the Incredible Bailey is that he still can't head the ball for toffee.

Dreamsicle posted:

Ah I wasn't paying attention to the descriptions under the star ratings, but I like him too much so I'll ask for the 2.5-3 range or slightly worse than Ricky Petts if he has a 3 star rating. Hopefully you can get it as close to what a 2.75 would be.
It changes over time, because it's always in comparison to where your team is at, roughly speaking. So spend a few seasons in the Premiership and your five-star potential players even with perfect development will probably end up somewhere in the 3-4.5 range because the game is adjusting from "in comparison to a Championship team" to "in comparison to a Champion's League team".

Once you get to the highest level and stay there, a 1 star player is an acceptable Premier League player, the kind you ideally wouldn't want to start matches anymore than they'd have to but works as a backup, or the point you might start giving your youth a few games in the first team. There might not even be any 5 star players in your game; 4 and up are world-beaters. The star ratings just become a way of differentiating players all of whom are still capable of playing top-level football to some extent.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Revenant Threshold posted:

The best part about the Incredible Bailey is that he still can't head the ball for toffee.

Maybe he's just like Adrian Beltre and hates things touching his head.

That's from a gif collection of antics involving Adrian Beltre, who is the best.

He's still only 5'6", I basically made him the equivalent of Maurice Jones-Drew, a 5'7", 215 lbs wrecking ball of a running back. (link somewhat NSFW, non-graphic nudity, might make you feel inferior about your own body)

quote:

It changes over time, because it's always in comparison to where your team is at, roughly speaking. So spend a few seasons in the Premiership and your five-star potential players even with perfect development will probably end up somewhere in the 3-4.5 range because the game is adjusting from "in comparison to a Championship team" to "in comparison to a Champion's League team".

Yep. Anyone with 4 stars at this point is good enough to be a starter for any team in the world. That means Shirra, Bastable, and Mujkic are all world class players. It also means anyone with 5 star potential can become truly ungodly.

Amhazair posted:

How about "El Compadrito"?

Perfect. Makes him sound like a Borges character.

Dreamsicle posted:

Don't worry, The Incredible Bailey isn't a thing. Yet. I have some ideas about how to get him to where you were specifying. But he's definitely going to have 20 strength.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

AJ_Impy posted:

If you want my advice, just swap Bailey's current stats with one of Arsenal's highest paid, longest contract players.

That would actually make him better than The Impossible Bailey, Arsenal has the best center midfielder in the world in Lee Nash (AU-Jack Wilshire).

I'm surprised you didn't have more to say about Arsenal finishing 5th and firing their longtime manager.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
You should just start applying for every national team job that opens up until you get one. As much as I've played FM, I still have never really properly seen that side of the game.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
40 Million (Need to keep the average somewhat conservative!)
Build
Argentina and Germany

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

habeasdorkus posted:

I'm surprised you didn't have more to say about Arsenal finishing 5th and firing their longtime manager.

AJ_Impy posted:

Knocking Arsenal off their coveted 4th place trophy perch will suffice in lieu of silverware.

In any case, unless this is the start of a Portsmouth or Leeds-esque death spiral, it doesn't meet the promises I made to secure my election.

AJ_Impy posted:

I want to see us win the league. I want to see us win the Champion's League. I want us to knock the oil oligarchs off their loving perch. I want to see Arsenal relegated.

League win status: Insufficient. You came close, and it looks possible.
Champions League win status: Insufficient. Let's try not getting tonked 6-0 in the quarters next time.
Oil Oligarchs knocked off perch status: Partial success. Chelsea don't seem to quite be on par with us and the Manchesters, but City are still up there.
Arsenal relegated status: Insufficient. getting knocked off 4th spot and firing their manager is, at best, a good start, provided their replacement is on par with Paulo Di Canio with an unsackable clause in his contract.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

So I didn't realize this until I went to handle all the staff contracts, but we have five board positions open. Two Managing Directors and three directors.

If you have never been on the board before, you may submit your favorite sports gif. My five favorite by the start of the World Cup will get the jobs, with the top two getting the managing director positions.

Btw, how do you have two managing directors? Talk about cushy sinecures and do nothing jobs!

eta: Actually, I can't even remember who's been on the board before, so I'm opening it up to everyone but AJ_Impy and Sky Shadowing.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Jun 11, 2014

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Was I on the board before? I can't remember. Screw it, have this little miracle:

http://vpforums.org/imghost/77/1388241997797.gif

TheMcD fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jun 11, 2014

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

The greatest face in the history of sport mortified Michigan punter. http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/807600/THE-MORTIFIED-PUNTER1.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canti32
Apr 27, 2008

Fearless in Devotion, Rising to Promotion,
Rising to the ranks of mighty heroes, Fighting foes in every land,

History only tells a story, We are to see your glory,
Stand aside the Reds are coming,
WREXHAM IS THE NAME

• Locked thread