Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Guess who made waffles...

PunkBoy posted:

If you don't mind, could you share the pictures you've found? Been looking for inspiration for my Shadowrun character's contact.

If you do an image search for Lepa Dinis you might find her pictures to your liking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

PunkBoy posted:

If you don't mind, could you share the pictures you've found? Been looking for inspiration for my Shadowrun character's contact.

:nws: http://imgur.com/a/P50Ni :nws: naked ladies with awesome tatoos alert. Most are from the back.

Loanarn
May 28, 2004

This is why I beat hookers.

Sgt. at Arms

Fiend Computer posted:

Looking for a swordsman in eastern style clothing. I mean Middle Eastern/Mongol style, not far east. Bonus points if the guy can pass for a half-orc, though that isn't necessary.

KittyEmpress posted:

Okay, for a different character for a different campaign, I'm looking for a super tatted woman.

Specifically the inspiration for this character is yakuza tattoos. I found a lot of good real pictures, but couldn't find much in the way of art, and I know there has to be some.

Both are technically not showing anything but just in case I will link them instead.

:nws:http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2014/05/03/348335/3b9b5f768e58a18f4df47a32d14e63d7.jpg

:nws:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5cud1Mr8d1r2yvruo1_1280.jpg

Loanarn fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Jun 11, 2014

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Fuego Fish posted:

Post your second amendment rights.

Cryophage fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jun 11, 2014

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Edminster posted:

There is a surprising dearth of Gunhammers on the internet!

What about historical gun-axes?

Source

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

KittyEmpress posted:

Okay, for a different character for a different campaign, I'm looking for a super tatted woman.

Specifically the inspiration for this character is yakuza tattoos. I found a lot of good real pictures, but couldn't find much in the way of art, and I know there has to be some.

Super tatted women coming up.

Mr. Sunshine posted:

I'm looking for aryan supermen (and women) of all kinds.
Actually, they don't need to be blond and blue-eyed, just genetically superior and smug about it.

How many blondes does it take fill a request like this? Let's count.

Huszsersvn fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jun 14, 2014

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

I drew an elf. This is the thread where elves go right?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

gently caress. Yes.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Lotish posted:

gently caress. Yes.
I almost want to DM again just so I can use those five as a group of NPCs.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Owl knight by Nick Ladd (saw some nude figure paintings on the blog, so potentially nsfw)

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky
I have a request! I'd like pictures of cultists that pass in normal society. My next character is a cleric who's midranking in a Freemason analog, so things along that theme. Thanks!

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

PublicOpinion posted:

Owl knight by Nick Ladd (saw some nude figure paintings on the blog, so potentially nsfw)

That is baller as hell! Officially requesting knights wearing armor based on atypical animals. No antlered deer, wolves, bull horns, etc. I want moles, grasshoppers and eels. Gimme the unusual stuff!

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

General Ironicus posted:

I have a request! I'd like pictures of cultists that pass in normal society. My next character is a cleric who's midranking in a Freemason analog, so things along that theme. Thanks!

Huszsersvn fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 12, 2014

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
If you like Gunnerrkrig Court you might like these. They have a great mythology/folk tale thing going on.

gifs from the movie The Secret of Kells

And stuff from The Encyclopedia of Early Earth. I'm not a really big comic book reader, but loved this for the same reasons I loved Gunnerkrig Court. The deity "Birdman" parallels Coyote from Gunnerkrig in many ways. I highly recommend it.

Zephonith
Jun 25, 2008

Maybe if I actually played Mafia, I'd get a better gift from my Mafia Secret Santa. :(

PunkBoy posted:

If you're still looking for photos of Japanese tattoos, this website has a gigantic gallery (the link goes to the "back" tag). Some real poo poo ones in there as well, but some are amazing.

Unrelated:

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

Just saw this and wanted to point out that the mage words there seem to be Danish (perhaps Norwegian or Swedish too)
It translates into 'Magic Raven Murder!', which I thought was a neat touch for summoning a murder of ravens. :3:

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

General Ironicus posted:

I have a request! I'd like pictures of cultists that pass in normal society.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

General Ironicus posted:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t...iw=1258&bih=743

Oh, no, wait, you said pass in normal society, my bad.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.

MrGreenShirt posted:

That is baller as hell! Officially requesting knights wearing armor based on atypical animals. No antlered deer, wolves, bull horns, etc. I want moles, grasshoppers and eels. Gimme the unusual stuff!

I collected a few of these helm images for a project I'm working on.

(this is supposedly a "frog's mouth" helm)

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
Does anyone have any pictures of someone fighting with an absurdly large club or club analogue, or hopefully just a big, gently caress-off pillar.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Silentman0 posted:

Does anyone have any pictures of someone fighting with an absurdly large club or club analogue, or hopefully just a big, gently caress-off pillar.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

The anime/manga Berserk has a wide range of knightly groups which are themed around various animals. There are also a variety of demonic knights which have animal-themed armor (which often hints at their second form). Sadly, I am posting from my phone and don't have any pictures at the moment.

Edit: try searching for "purple ram knights" or "rhino knights" along with berserk, and see if you can find a wiki with some more info.

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

Silentman0 posted:

I would have preferred a picture of him by himself...but Joachim Valentine fits just too perfectly not to include:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I hope this guy can throw himself by whirling around like a hammer thrower. :allears:

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I am looking for a fat neckbeardy troll, orc, or maybe dwarf. Hell, even elf if he's fat. Preferably in a hoodie. Does such a thing exist?

The Dregs fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jun 13, 2014

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

The Dregs posted:

I am looking for a fat neckbeardy troll, orc, or maybe dwarf. Hell, even elf if he's fat. Preferably in a hoodie. Does such a thing exist?

I'd love to see what a fat elf looks like.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Inverse Icarus posted:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Silentman0 posted:

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.

Inverse Icarus posted:

Elf Goons.

I can imagine the E/N posts.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Silentman0 posted:

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Maleh-Vor posted:

Elf Goons.

I can imagine the E/N posts.

This might work, in lieu of a neckbeard troll. Thanks!

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Silentman0 posted:

Samurai Shodown 2 has Wan Fu literally fighting with a stone pillar.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Silentman0 posted:

There's a part in One Piece where a guy makes a pair of nunchucks out of two stone pillars. I'll have to look it up.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

I want to build a campaign around this image. Holy poo poo.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Putting in a request for vampires in a DNDish fantasy city setting, please!

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Silentman0 posted:

Meng Huo in Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires literally wields a giant pillar as his weapon.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Peas and Rice posted:

I want to build a campaign around this image. Holy poo poo.

That's a Gamma World image. You should definitely play Gamma World.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

crime fighting hog posted:

Putting in a request for vampires in a DNDish fantasy city setting, please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Dude has a door knocker implanted in his chest.