Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
it would be very cool if they let you pick link's gender, they did that with one of those bs zelda games didn't they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Notorious QIG posted:

alternatively the working title is the legend of zelda: the stone coffin boat of gender change

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
mobas destroy lives

I have a friend who is good friends with a handful of people from high school I was more along the lines of 'acquaintance' with

I grab lunch with my friend a fair amount but I hadn't seen any of his friends in a while; he brought one of them along with him and it was a guy who had been a 4.0 student and apparently maintained that average straight through college to get a math degree

he's living in his parents basement doing part-time telecommuting work at the same firm my friend is a full-timer at and all he does is play LoL; the guy was legitimately a smart dude and I don't begrudge the parents basement thing (who gives a gently caress where you live really) but he apparently can't hold a full time job or even a part-time job where you actually go to your place of work because of his LoL habit

don't play mobas

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I would like to play some of the zeldas but not enough 2 buy a wiiu

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Cold on a Cob posted:

it would make up for some of the tone deaf things they've said or done lately

nintendo could have a game where you literally put gay people to the torch and people would treat it as an honest mistake

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

more like the boat of let down

what wonderful new land will i explore now what awaits me out there

oh i got boobs k thanks

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

grampa still got it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

c life status: never preorder a video game

(zelda, captain toad, mario maker, pokémon, etrian odyssey: persona. not preordering hyrule warriors because i'm dumb, but not that dumb)

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Pinterest Mom posted:

(zelda, captain toad, mario maker, pokémon, etrian odyssey: persona. not preordering hyrule warriors because i'm dumb, but not that dumb)

your dumb

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Balobam posted:

oh i got boobs k thanks

that poo poo was hilarious as it seems to have pissed off a lot of people

i wish it did go somewhere though, probably in dlc

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Pinterest Mom posted:

do they bill you at the time of order because lol if so

i hardly ever preorder but zavvi sometimes has good e3 discounts and they don't bill until ship date

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

loving lol zavvi's e3 discount this year doesn't include wiiu/3ds games

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Balobam posted:

oh i got boobs k thanks

boobs should be an option for all playable characters

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Share Bear posted:

that poo poo was hilarious as it seems to have pissed off a lot of people

i wish it did go somewhere though, probably in dlc

was disappointed that they added a warning message

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Cold on a Cob posted:

it would be very cool if they let you pick link's gender, they did that with one of those bs zelda games didn't they?

i think you played as some kid from another dimension that was supposed to be you then did links job for him

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

praise be to miyamoto, the prophet on earth of Our Lord Who Art In Heaven, Gunpei Yokoi (pbuh)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yeah they bill at time of shipping

and i can cancel games at any time if i want, as long as i have a total of three games remaining in the order. i'm just locking in a 30% discount for when those games release if i still want them.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Shaggar posted:

boobs should be an option for all playable characters
big tits

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

just learned there's a new tex loving murphy game and it looks just like the ones from 1820 or whatever. :pcgaming:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

quote:

Barring any additions to Best Buy later today. Here's my preorder list at the moment. I hate paying full price for games.

Assassin's Creed Unity
Batman: Arkham Knight
Battlefield Hardline
Bayonetta 2
Below
Bloodborne
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Crackdown
D4
Destiny
Diablo
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition
Evolve
Fable Legends
Fantasia: Music Evolved
Fantasy Life
Far Cry 4
Final Fantasy XV
Forza Horizon 2
GTA V
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Hyrule Warriors
Just Dance 2015 PS4
Just Dance 2015 XBO
Kingdom Hearts 3
Kirby & the Rainbow Curse
LittleBigPlanet 3
Mad Max
Mario Party 10
Mass Effect 4
Metal Gear Solid V
Metro: Redux
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Mirror's Edge 2
NHL 15 Ultimate Edition
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Persona 5
Persona Q: Tales of the Labyrinth
Phantom Dust
PlayStation TV
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Quantum Break
Rainbow Six: Siege
Rise of the Tomb Riader
Scalebound
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
Splatoon
Star Fox
Star Wars Battlefront
Sunset Overdrive
Super Smash Bros 3DS
Super Smash Bros Wii U
The Crew
The Division
The Last Guardian
The Last of Us Remastered
The Legend of Zelda
The Order: 1886
The Sims 4 Limited Edition
The Witcher 3
Uncharted 4
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi's Wooly World

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

lmao

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Stymie posted:

praise be to miyamoto, the prophet on earth of Our Lord Who Art In Heaven, Gunpei Yokoi (pbuh)
what are you talking about, Miyamoto probably ordered the assassination of Yokoi by truck after the virtual boy

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost All is lost

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Fabricated posted:

what are you talking about, Miyamoto probably ordered the assassination of Yokoi by truck after the virtual boy

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

ftge

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

quigs what video games will you be wasting your summer with?

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

pls dont be mean in the games thread

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

idk actually. new roomie and i started a co-op game of borderlands 2, im sure a lot of drinking and mario kart will happen, ill probably play through arkham city once i get through this loving awful arkham asylum fight, maybe some xcom and civ

all games i already own fwiw afaik nothing worth owning is coming out this summer

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fabricated posted:

i forgive you your blasphemy

the virtual boy was proof of the divinity of Our Lord Gunpei Yokoi (pbuh) as it was him peering into the beautiful future of games

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i recognize the modern family kid but who's the other one? is he just some lucky kid who's having the best day of his life? that's pretty rad

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
it was him peering into the bumper of an oncoming car driven by an assassin for wasting nintendo's money

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Notorious QIG posted:

i almost wonder if you can pick links gender. that would ownnnnn

alternatively the working title is the legend of zelda: the sitar of gender change

shame on you gender binary nazi

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

hubris.height posted:

shame on you gender binary nazi

just stop playing the song halfway

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pinterest Mom posted:

i did this yesterday too

preordered purse owner q, captain toad of tomorrow, and smash brathas

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

wtf why

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

source

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

they might run out!!!!

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

hubris.height posted:

i did this yesterday too

preordered purse owner q, captain toad of tomorrow, and smash brathas

i would play purse owner

accurate simulation of having a bag

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

they might run out!!!!

tbf if you can get a 20-40% discount on a game you know you're gonna buy day 1 anyways, preordering is ok

but only then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=116182130&postcount=7421

• Locked thread